Australian commentators insult Mayank Agarwal and Ranji Trophy

tweaker

Keefe now making fun of Chateshwar pujara

While on air with Shane Warne, who asked him about his trouble pronouncing Indian names like Cheteshwar Pujara and Ravindra Jadeja, O'Keeffe responded to Warne by saying, "Why would you name your kid Cheteshwar, Jadeja,” which were followed by chuckles from his fellow commentators

On 12/26/2018 at 12:00 PM, tweaker said:

Australian commentator Kerry O'Keefe took a dig at the Indian first-class cricket system & said  that Agarwal may have scored his triple century against 'some canteen staff or waiters,' referring to the Indian domestic bowlers.

Bradman became god playing against truck drivers, postmen, ice cream sellers, office clerks

Edited by mishra
On 12/27/2018 at 3:06 AM, OzGirl said:

what Kerry said was tongue in cheek, but Indians don't understand sarcasm Indians are quick to play the racist card when they are the most racist in the world. Calling Kerry a racist is a disgrace the guy is not a racist he has never uttered any racist comments,

you are a fake australian. I get insecure Indian feminazi smell from you.

Edited by slogger
On 12/27/2018 at 7:07 AM, OzGirl said:

Indians get very hurt when Kerry was just being sarcastic, the Indians on here have abused me calling Australia a convict country etc, when Indians need to take a good hard look at themselves, calling me a Pakistani ( Pakistani) which is racist here in Australia and considering the fact I am not from Pakistani just goes to show how racist Indians are.

Fix your own country before trying to degrade my wonderful country, where I have more rights as a woman than India.

You only have more rights to wear short clothes in your country. Other than that you have no rights. Your so called wonderful country belongs to aboriginals and not you.

"Im not from pakistani" is that how you speak english?

On 12/26/2018 at 9:36 PM, OzGirl said:

what Kerry said was tongue in cheek, but Indians don't understand sarcasm Indians are quick to play the racist card when they are the most racist in the world. Calling Kerry a racist is a disgrace the guy is not a racist he has never uttered any racist comments,

Ok, Cherry is not racist. 

35 minutes ago, tweaker said:

Keefe now making fun of Chateshwar pujara

While on air with Shane Warne, who asked him about his trouble pronouncing Indian names like Cheteshwar Pujara and Ravindra Jadeja, O'Keeffe responded to Warne by saying, "Why would you name your kid Cheteshwar, Jadeja,” which were followed by chuckles from his fellow commentators

this flop pussie cricketer certainly seems lunatic. Maybe some Indian gave him too much pain. What kind of name is this O'keeffe. Why would anyone name their kid O'keeffe.

5 minutes ago, slogger said:

You only have more rights to wear short clothes in your country. Other than that you have no rights. Your so called wonderful country belongs to aboriginals and not you.

"Im not from pakistani" is that how you speak english?

Racist Word “P a k i” auto corrects itself to Pakistani on forum. In Britain, ozGirl could be charged by CRown Prosecution Service for using that word

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/25637246/india-furious-kerry-okeeffe-jalandhar-railways-canteen-staff-jibe

India very angry with Kerry O'Keeffe's remarks and will officially report to CA. Good job

Crowd chanting "Show your visa".

Kerry O'Keeffe making derogatory remarks about India domestic cricket. 

Making fun of our names is not, though. Even we make fun of L ungan and naagin names, but when it comes from a white man , it sounds racist. 

These things used to happen more earlier as well, but were never reported.