Pandya Brothers Support Thread

zen

Just now, Cricketics said:

Btw, @zenwere you the one who was Nadal fan who used to debate with me about Nadal in other sports section. There was some guy who was Nadal fan boy just like you are for Pandua and his id used to start with “Z”. I don’t know if it was “Zap” something or it was you?

Not me (do not follow that many sports now). I have no info on such posters  .... btw, I support youngsters and upcoming players, along with underdogs at times and those who receive unnecessary hate :winky:

12 minutes ago, zen said:

Not me (do not follow that many sports now). I have no info on such posters  .... btw, I support youngsters and upcoming players, along with underdogs at times and those who receive unnecessary hate :winky:

20 minutes ago, sandeep said:

zooter?

I figured it was zap something. Can’t remember full name. He was big anti-federer. 

54 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Yeah :)

Btw, @zenwere you the one who was Nadal fan who used to debate with me about Nadal in other sports section. There was some guy who was Nadal fan boy just like you are for Pandua and his id used to start with “Z”. I don’t know if it was “Zap” something or it was you?

That must be @zep1706

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Fedtards=worst sporting fan base in the world, that's one reason a few hate him. 

Lol Federer fans like me appreciate the quality and greatness of Nadal, but I habe noticed the trend among Nadal fanboys who are few slms away feom Fed, always having this superiority complex and hence hating on Federer and fans.

Federer fans are genuine tennis fans since ages when he first beat Sampras in 2001 Wimby. 

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Ya now confused. There was Vamos Rafa too. Long debates. Man Tennis is awesome. 

I think I am pretty sure. 

Dil Dil India, mulo, I6MTW ->Fedtards

zep1706->Rafatard

kumar713->Nolefam

You, me->more balanced

Others are there but they are balanced guys or don't post much. The ones mentioned above often used to indulge in essay contests in the sports sub forum. 

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Lol Federer fans like me appreciate the quality and greatness of Nadal, but I habe noticed the trend among Nadal fanboys who are few slms away feom Fed, always having this superiority complex and hence hating on Federer and fans.

Federer fans are genuine tennis fans since ages when he first beat Sampras in 2001 Wimby. 

Federer is like bloody artist on the court, how can you 'hate' such a player if you like the sport.  Sure he has his mental flaws etc, but no player is perfect.  

4 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Fedtards, nadaltards, sachintards, dhonitards, kohlitards, rayudutards, Pandyatards...... are all the same.......... 

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Of course there are good fans in every fanbase. But if you watched SW19 2015 and USO 2015 finals you will know what I am talking about. Even the Miami 2017 match against Kyrgios or the recent match against Tsitipas. Literally 2 dozen similar examples. No other fanbase interferes in the match or distracts the opponents during crucial moments. Myself am a Fed fan but I recognize the dark side in my corner. 

15 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Federer is like bloody artist on the court, how can you 'hate' such a player if you like the sport.  Sure he has his mental flaws etc, but no player is perfect.  

Yes, Everyone has mental issues of some sorz Its funny how Nadal is still 3 slams away and he is not getting fitter any more and Djokovic is still good 5 slams away from Federer and young guys could bounce up any time and stop the streak and all of sudden it will be hard to even win one slam. Though Djoker looks good for this year for now.

player I enjoy watching rhe most though is Wawrinka.

Best backhand in the world by a country mile. Went bit off recently due to injury but is coming back again.

P-s. Every sports fan in the world must watch Wawrinka vs Djokovic 2015 french open highlights. Djokovic was in the form of his life and was suppose to win Clay court grandslam for the first time since Nadal was already out, but who came out and made him suffer? Wawrinka This is the best form of “attack” I have perhaps seen in a sports arena.

Djokovic played like number one that day and still lost due to the way Wawrinka attacked with his backhand. He’s been my avatar for a long time on ICF.  Every sports fan ought to see this game and realize that one can best number 1 player if you are willing to oush yourself and attack. Wawrinka lit up his backhand that day. Best backhand on planet earth. 

Go watch now. 

8 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@Cricketics there was another hardcore Nole fan called bones IIRC, a Pakistani I guess. Stopped posting a long time back, man the tennis threads can do with more activity. Once upon a time there were so many mega threads with active participation of many. 

Yes, I remember that guy lol.

Yes, I have slacked a bit too, will post more in Tennis. Tennis is anyway my bread and butter to talk.