Tim Paine To Rishab Pant on the Stump Mic

Rasgulla

3 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Pant started it but couldn't take it when paine hits back ? Paine was funny while this kid Is getting personal. There is a big difference. Unfortunately Indians aren't great with banter:cantstop: Just the way someone of us are wired. Paine was keeping his cool while pant was throwing his bat at the ball like maniac yesterday. That's exactly what paine wanted. 

If he is giving it back what's the problem in that even if he was slogging he did make 32 odd runs for the team Gulla bhai why so much hate for Pant?

19 hours ago, kubrickian said:

So Paine saying Pant should babysit is not personal ? :lol: What's with some of these Indian losers who defend whatever foreigners do and criticize whatever Indians do ? Self loathing much. :lol: 

How is that personal ? He is 21 yr ffs. Stop acting like he is 18. Not my fault you can't see the difference between banter and getting personal. Like I said some of us Indians are piss poor with banter. You are a prime example for it. 

16 hours ago, Switchblade said:

If he is giving it back what's the problem in that even if he was slogging he did make 32 odd runs for the team Gulla bhai why so much hate for Pant?

Who asked him to keep quiet ? When did I ever say that ? All I said was Paine was funny while pant was getting personal. That's it. There is no hatred there... Hate him for what anyway ? You are saying that like I have some beef with that guy in real life. :cantstop:

3 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Who asked him to keep quiet ? When did I ever say that ? All I said was Paine was funny while pant was getting personal. That's it. There is no hatred there... Hate him for what anyway ? You are saying that like I have some beef with that guy in real life. :cantstop:

When someone asks you to baby sit is it not personal ?

23 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

How was was it personal when he said that they have a temporary captain I am glad he gave it back to him at least support him where he should be rather than criticizing him.

53 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

How was was it personal when he said that they have a temporary captain I am glad he gave it back to him at least support him where he should be rather than criticizing him.

Are you making things up now ? Again.. when did I ever say "Temporary captain" was getting personal? Its a fact that he is temp captain.  I won't support him just because someone said so. He is the one who started it here not paine. 

3 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Are you making things up now ? Again.. when did I ever say "Temporary captain" was getting personal? Its a fact that he is temp captain.  I won't support him just because someone said so. He is the one who started it here not paine. 

No ,the aussies started it in the first test.

They got after him....then he started giving it back.

7 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

It was Starc and Cummins who started it against him in Adelaide and I see no wrong in what he did to Paine or Cummins temporary captain is a passenger for sure.

1 minute ago, Switchblade said:

It was Starc and Cummins who started it against him in Adelaide and I see no wrong in what he did to Paine or Cummins temporary captain is a passenger for sure.

Where did starc and cummins come from ?? We arw talking about paine and pant here. How come he doesn't say anything to them then? Because he knows he ll get his head ripped off if you mess with those fast bowlers. Even I can say whole thing was started by ViRAT in 1st test. 

4 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Where did starc and cummins come from ?? We arw talking about paine and pant here. How come he doesn't say anything to them then? Because he knows he ll get his head ripped off if you mess with those fast bowlers. Even I can say whole thing was started by ViRAT in 1st test. 

Pant was sledging Cummins too in the last match.

He is his DC buddy....

2 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

He did give it back to Cummins in the first test and he did the same with Paine and there is nothing wrong with it.