Kohli wants 3 more pacers

20 hours ago, express bowling said:

Kohli says

"  But even more so, finding three more guys who can bowl as FAST as and as relentless as these guys,” said Kohli in his post-match interaction on Monday. “We already are in the process of identifying (three pacers), and then keep them ready – make them travel with the team, make them understand the importance of Test cricket, what areas to bowl, what the mindset should be. Because once you create this kind of culture in the team, you want it to continue.”

This is so pleasing to read.     :hatsoff:

Indian cricket will always be indebted to Kohli for really wanting to develop a fast bowling culture in our Test team.

And he is looking for genuine fast bowlers.who can sustain pace and intensity.   

A-team selections for Unofficial tests against England Lions can give us an indication.

P.s -  Why did the selectors choose Deepak Chahar and Gurbani for the Unofficial tests against NZ, if captain is looking for genuine fast bowlers  !!

"make them travel with the team"

I think Siraj may be on that list...because he will be travelling with the team for ODI's

5 hours ago, Vk1 said:

Simple.. due to the notion that kiwi pitches are similar to what we see in England.

Do you think there is any chance that Kohli would play either D.Chahar or Gurbani in a test match in the foreseeable future  ?

(   I would not, if I were the captain.  Indian fast bowling has suddenly gained reputation  because we have been able to introduce accurate fast bowlers, while side-lining spray-gun fast bowlers and all medium pacers  )

Edited by express bowling
20 hours ago, putrevus said:

This will be his legacy if he can install fast bowling culture in this team. Dhoni was a stubborn mule who was averse to fast bowlers.

We need more and more fast bowlers coming through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Credit must go to karthik in showing trust in fast bowlers and their development. In test captaincy he is much ahead of most indian captain and on par with ganguly. He is such an update over moron dhoni who use to criticize his bowlers in media like pakistani totla captain.

30 minutes ago, Pandya_Power said:

Oops! Didn't realize. I have never seen the opther guy bowl. Praying he is quicker:cheer:

Ankit Rajpoot was suffering from typhoid during most of IPL 2018.  As a result, his speeds were not up to the mark except the last match he played.

A fit Rajpoot bowls 135 k to 145 k in T20s at least ... and has bowled a fastest of 147 k so far.

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

Until dhoni kicked out from loi, these trundlers will keep surfacing....  once the Mummy king would be thrown out little monsters will vanished soon.

king kohli is the captain .. and they served kaul .. you cant blame dhoni for everything inclduing your mental breakdowns :phehe: