Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

chacha sun ne men taqleef ho rhi hai to bta du usne thok nhin karke aaya bola

Dnt twist the words 

What option does pandya n virat have. Same thing happened with AIB u think they had a choice. Whole country is filled with bunch of softies who ll abuse at home whole day yet will say its films n stars thats spoiling youth. 

Wow my apologies to you and Pandya, that was so much more classier and acceptable.

1 minute ago, Adi BB said:

Although ridiculous,this suspension will haunt them forever but hopefully make them into better human beings and evoke some morality .

Karen johar on the other hand should be blasted on social media (wont expect much from the bollytards ) ,how dare he ask such retarded questions on a show and being the "matured" one of the 3 

The elite in Ind like to take masses for a ride :dontknow:

29 minutes ago, beetle said:

His show is known for this only.

He is also going to feel the heat for trapping the players and now getting them punished.

But mostly the blame goes to both the players.They were so eager to be seen as casonovas that they just needed karan's presence and woh dono shuru ho gaye.

For the obnoxious comments about women....the other questions were such traps to start controversy.

He asked them to choose between sachin and virat...and these guys answered....:rolleyes:.Haven't they heard of Sharapova...!!!!

He asked them to choose between dhoni and virat ....and they answered.

He asked them to choose between sakshi and anushka:facepalm:and these guys answered that too....:giggle:

Hamper nahi tha....woh to bomb tha.:laugh1:

I am not condoning this behaviour of players. Indian team has always been represented by very decent guys like Sachin, Dravid and Laxman to name few.

I have no problem about them talking about players past and present. They are going Wilt Chamberlain's route when they start talking about their nightlife. 

Edited by putrevus
12 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

So what did we get out of this EGO - 2 players suspended. Pandya is veyr important member of LOI and now he wnt play....whose loss is it . 

Public has just mindless anger that leads to Chu*****.........ahaa leave it 

Pandya and KL are both sporting cricketers. They play the game in the right spirit. Among the most well behaved guys on the field

And some of the guys (including BCCI) arguing against these guys were probably among those who supported Tendulkar when he was banned for ball tampering (and probably even felt Smith and Warner should not be banned despite blatant cheating) 

Like a neem hakim khatre jaan, BCCI is trying to ape Cricket Australia :lol:

Edited by zen
40 minutes ago, slogger said:

the women herself looks like sadakchap. Does she even know the meaning of sexist? Women like these learn some words from western countries like sexist and racist and throw them without even knowing its meaning. I'm sure this women would have been full of praise if a women had said this. typical indian feminazi.

Have you heard what the moron Pandya said.That was really gutter level rubbish, brandishing  how proud their parents about his sex life.BC kitti baat mooth marta hai parents k Samney ye bhi bata dena tha.

4 minutes ago, zen said:

The elite in Ind like to take masses for a ride :dontknow:

I don’t think India has a concept of following the ratings system etc. is Koffee with Karan even rated explicit content etc.? Pretty sure even some kids watch these shows.

Ban is over the top but clearly the stupidity and idiocy is on clear display. 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

I don’t think India has a concept of following the ratings system etc. is Koffee with Karan even rated explicit content etc.? Pretty sure even some kids watch these shows.

Ban is over the top but clearly the stupidity and idiocy is on clear display. 

Exactly  I still feel ban is too harsh but it's no way justify their idiocy. 

3 hours ago, beetle said:

People recycling to get into the wave...

:p:

Madam chandramukhi's page has this written in bold.

Look Sexy ,Talk Dirty...:hysterical:

Wohi to kar rahe the madam...

that's a fake account. lol there r millions of such fake accounts on social media.

10 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Have you heard what the moron Pandya said.That was really gutter level rubbish, brandishing  how proud their parents about his sex life.BC kitti baat mooth marta hai parents k Samney ye bhi bata dena tha.

arey bhai freedom of speech sabke liye hai sirf bollywood aur minorities ke liye hi nahi. Have you seen the movies bollywood is making nowadays and so many short sex films on youtube made by indians. If you critisize these film walas, they say " if you don't like then don't watch" then why not the same principle here. " if you don't like to hear it, close your ears"

Edited by slogger
19 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Although ridiculous,this suspension will haunt them forever but hopefully make them into better human beings and evoke some morality .

Karen johar on the other hand should be blasted on social media (wont expect much from the bollytards ) ,how dare he ask such retarded questions on a show and being the "matured" one of the 3 

Karan johar will also feel the heat now.

He will be accused of destroying two young cricketers.....

It's their own fault, no one else to blame!

Not the board, the country, the host, PR agencies, etc...etc.... The fault lies with both players.

I do not think the punishment is fair and very much over the top, but they should have seen this coming! I can see they thought all this was cool but man it was stupid. Lessons learnt one hopes!

India, if you still have time and take everything at face value, Saif, a royal, said something to the order that give me money and I will give you my daughter .... go attack him now (and he even named his son Taimur so an opportunity to get back at him too) 

:lol:

all the rules and laws apply to the men from majority in this country and TBH men from the majority are also foolish that they don't stand for themselves nor show any unity.

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

Karan johar will also feel the heat now.

He will be accused of destroying two young cricketers.....

No he'll make more money from this.

Plus theres a lot of people who will encash on a celebrity's stupidity. If it's not this guy then it will be some other random journalist. 

1 hour ago, gattaca said:

Their is a reason only both of these cricketers attended the show and showed their true colors. These cricketers are more in to fame, tattoos and Instagram than cricket.

These are just 25 aged boys. Their manager must be aged. Even he didn't have sense ? But as you say the fact that only these two cricketers have gone for KJ show shows that they asked for controversy and got it.

Just now, slogger said:

all the rules and laws apply to the men from majority in this country and TBH men from the majority are also foolish that they don't stand for themselves nor show any unity.

I don’t care about majority and minority but that ppl are actually dumb enough to believe everything (take it at face value) ppl say on such shows .... we all know that Saif will not do that (even though he said that) and similarly Pandya too