Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

8 minutes ago, zen said:

As someone who cares for ethic and does not want to come across as a hypocrite, you should care for it (as they are misleading by example. Ever heard that actions are louder than words) .... And who has claimed that Pandya cheated on them .... As I said, don't watch shows you are not the target audience for. Stick with KJOs films :winky:

When did i say I dont care that these celebrities cheated on their wives- but this action is not dependent on celebrity status. Common people also do it!

What Pandya did was to brag about his behaviour on national TV in a bad way which only happened due to his success with Team India and he represents BCCI ( who want to protect their image)

You may not care about his behaviour and attitude but there are lakhs of people in this country that do because he represents their country on AND off the field. No one is telling him to stop what he is doing just not to dry his dirty kache in public. 

I dont have any other way to argue with you anymore so goodbye!

18 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

When did i say I dont care that these celebrities cheated on their wives- but this action is not dependent on celebrity status. Common people also do it!

What Pandya did was to brag about his behaviour on national TV in a bad way which only happened due to his success with Team India and he represents BCCI ( who want to protect their image)

You may not care about his behaviour and attitude but there are lakhs of people in this country that do because he represents their country on AND off the field. No one is telling him to stop what he is doing just not to dry his dirty kache in public. 

I dont have any other way to argue with you anymore so goodbye!

Many celebrities serve as unofficial ambassadors too so you should care about it ....  the people who get impacted by this are probably watching the wrong show. Shows, films, etc., have their own target audience .... it is not their fault if you walk in to a comedy film expecting it to be serious and then complain about the lack of seriousness of the film .... such platforms are shady and satirical .... Switch the channel (is it that difficult to do)  ....  Pandya + KL are playing cricket because they have that talent. And are admired for their cricketing skills. They are among the most well behaved cricketers on the field and when in Ind's colors 

Pandya and KL haters have been after them for just about everything whether it is their instagram or twitter .... and used this avenue to make mountains out of molehills to continue to attack these players   

Edited by zen
Many celebrities serve as unofficial ambassadors too so you should care about it ....  the people who get impacted by this are probably watching the wrong show. Shows, films, etc., have their own target audience .... it is not their fault if you walk in to a comedy film expecting it to be serious and then complain about the lack of seriousness of the film .... such platforms are shady and satirical .... Switch the channel (is it that difficult to do)  ....  Pandya + KL are playing cricket because they have that talent. And are admired for their cricketing skills. They are among the most well behaved cricketers on the field and when in Ind's colors 

Pandya and KL haters have been after them for just about everything whether it is their instagram or twitter .... and used this avenue to make mountains out of molehills to continue to attack these players   

Agree

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Why did Karan Johar let the show to air? He was the one taking the interview...so should hv realized comments were crass. It was not a live event anyway. He sould hv asked Pandya to be bit sober and re-shoot it. He is just 25 year old guy....ffs.

Johar's gay a$$ needs royal ramming if these two misses world cup.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Karan Johar or Pandya or Rahul did nothing wrong( though I am least interested , hearing for the first time that such a show even exist).

For doing  nothing wrong they do not conceal anything to any one. It is the feminist  leech edulji pig that is the culprit here. These type of  nasty feminists redefine  moral values to such extends that what ever females do  in the name of freedom is ok for them, on the other hand males can't utter not even words regarding women. For instance this pig would be well aware as to what is going on inside a night club, but for this double standard hypocrite what all women/girls doing   in the night club is ok because it is their freedom. On the other hand if a Pandya/Rahul spoke about it , then it become degrading women,degrading morality what not. We males need to analyse and  learn  lot from such incidents  and react strongly  in unity against such fraud feminists. Otherwise , it is going to be hell for males moving forward because of them  being 'non united. It is the 'non unity' among us males that these fraud hypocrite oppertunistic double standard feminists are exploiting.

The earlier this pig faced leech is kicked out of the BCCI , the better it is for Indian cricket. This fraud' soul intention  is to put in practice her nasty feminist ideologies at the expense of Indian men's cricket. She even doesn't care w.r.t  results of her actions. After all what can be expected of an undeserving   candidate by every means who got into the position by the mercy & incompetency of a supreme court judge??

Edited by rtmohanlal
3 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Why did Karan Johar let the show to air? He was the one taking the interview...so should hv realized comments were crass. It was not a live event anyway. He sould hv asked Pandya to be bit sober and re-shoot it. He is just 25 year old guy....ffs.

Johar's gay a$$ needs royal ramming if these two misses world cup.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm sure this sicko enjoys it :lol:. you punish him by not serving men or rod like instruments :phehe:

8 hours ago, beetle said:

What main point?

You seem to have a problem with women .You can join velu in his feminist thread .

I had heard about this even before she was part of the Coa.

She could be lying or she could very well be telling the truth.

What main point?

Speaking at the Express Adda event in Mumbai, Diana Edulji called the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) a “male chauvinist organization,” and claimed that the women’s team hadn’t been appreciated for its success. Diana Edulji, who is now a member of the Supreme Court-appointed Committee of Administrators, is of the opinion that some members of the BCCI even found it difficult to accept the fact that the team was performing well, at all.

I’ve always been a BCCI basher, right from the day women’s cricket came into the BCCI fold in 2006. BCCI is a very male chauvinist organization. They never wanted women to dictate terms or get into this thing. I was very vocal right from my playing days, from when I started, she said.

This is the main point you have been dodging. I know you buy into this feminist thing but ffs look at it. She's a crazy woman. Its all in her head that BCCI and MCC is a male chauvinist organization. No one can prove it.

You seem to have a problem with women .You can join velu in his feminist thread .

I don't. I have a problem with feminism though. It is a way to invoke fake pride in females and they get sucked into it and destroy their whole lives and their husbands and children. I have seen it happen in real life.

I had heard about this even before she was part of the Coa.

She could be lying or she could very well be telling the truth.

Yet, you dont see anything wrong with this. There is no way to prove what she said. It could be made up by a sick mind.

8 hours ago, zen said:

Can I take it that you have no idea if he is cheating and made that up based on him sleeping with multiple women, who could be friends with benefits or also seeking to have a good time 

Sending same messages to multiple women is called cheating...

Not that it matters to people but just speaks about ones character.

I personally believe none of this is offence that needs banning.

A public censure and some sensitising classes would have been enough.

Mostly this has become about power struggle and looks like Hardik and Rahul's attitude problem has pissed people enough to not have their back.

47 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Speaking at the Express Adda event in Mumbai, Diana Edulji called the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) a “male chauvinist organization,” and claimed that the women’s team hadn’t been appreciated for its success. Diana Edulji, who is now a member of the Supreme Court-appointed Committee of Administrators, is of the opinion that some members of the BCCI even found it difficult to accept the fact that the team was performing well, at all.

I’ve always been a BCCI basher, right from the day women’s cricket came into the BCCI fold in 2006. BCCI is a very male chauvinist organization. They never wanted women to dictate terms or get into this thing. I was very vocal right from my playing days, from when I started, she said.

So?

As a woman cricketer of some repute and coming from a time when everything was far more discriminatory for women, she must have faced the discrimination and that is what she has spoken about.

Unless you believe that there has been no discrimination against women ever....( which I think  is quite possible ....look up the word red piller ) ,I don't understand why you are upset with what she has said based on her experience .

But for some one who equates being a women with a handicap....your argument fits .

22 minutes ago, beetle said:

Sending same messages to multiple women is called cheating..

Ppl even have threesome and so on  too .... appears as if you are stuck in some time wrap .... Hardik does not appear to be a relationship type of guy. Someone who would waste his time in trying to get a girl and make relationship work. He would usually pick up girls, who like him want to have a good time too without any relationship baggage .... So it could be more like negative into negative equals positive (nothing wrong in it if involved parties understand what is on the table) 

when he is in a relationship, he may not be involved with others. But I doubt that his relationships last long enough considering his (and the girls that get attracted to him) whirlwind nature (as seen from what has been discussed)

Edited by zen
10 minutes ago, zen said:

Ppl even have threesome and so on  too .... appears as if you are stuck in some time wrap .... Hardik does not appear to be a relationship type of guy. Someone who would waste his time in trying to get a girl and make relationship work. He would usually pick up girls, who like him want to have a good time too without any relationship baggage .... So it could be more like negative into negative equals positive (nothing wrong in it if involved parties understand what is on the table) 

when he is in a relationship, he may not be involved with others. But I doubt that his relationships last long enough considering his (and the girls that get attracted to him) whirlwind nature (as seen from what has been discussed)

Did you watch the show?

Threesomes are done with the knowledge and consent of all people.

Sending same message to muliple women with out their knowledge is not a messaging orgy.

In this case Rahul said....the girls complained that he sends the same message to multiple girls.....and the guy says...i have the same feeling for all of them ,like doing that is something cool.

33 minutes ago, beetle said:

Did you watch the show?

Threesomes are done with the knowledge and consent of all people.

Sending same message to muliple women with out their knowledge is not a messaging orgy.

In this case Rahul said....the girls complained that he sends the same message to multiple girls.....and the guy says...i have the same feeling for all of them ,like doing that is something cool.

What is wrong with sending the same mesg to multiple girls if you are trying to say the same thing (for e.g you are one of my best friends).  It is not like they are in serious relationships and when everyone knows (open secret) Rahul is doing it (and presumably making fun of him for that. Ppl share such jokes on these type of shows) 

Experienced cheats are like Shami, who we know how he fooled his wife (she had to hack into his phone iirc) and gfs. He would probably talk about how devoted he is to his family, which would be a joke too but not many would get it (and his wife would probably feel proud)   :lol:

Edited by zen
9 minutes ago, beetle said:

So?

As a woman cricketer of some repute and coming from a time when everything was far more discriminatory for women, she must have faced the discrimination and that is what she has spoken about.

Unless you believe that there has been no discrimination against women ever....( which I think  is quite possible ....look up the word red piller ) ,I don't understand why you are upset with what she has said based on her experience .

But for some one who equates being a women with a handicap....your argument fits .

I didn't equate anything there. Its your twisted logic. You said handicapped. I termed it physically handicapped. In your emotions, you are showing disrespect to the physically handicapped. Can the Supreme court take up this case of disrespect and give a verdict on this. This is what Eduljee has done. Physically challenged is a much bigger challenge to overcome than women's cricket. They can also make a case that they are underrepresented in the BCCI CoA. I just equated the viewership of these two sports. NO ONE WATCHES THEM

She can't run a male oriented sport, the female version of which no one watches. Every feminist run organization turns into a form of dictatorship. Sport cannot survive in such an environment. Even women's sports cannot survive if its run by Eduljee. As someone has mentioned, this is a sport which was made popular by C K Nayudu, Hazare, Merchant, Pataudi, Wadekar, Gavaskar, Kapil, Tendulkar, etc. Now, when the sport has increased its viewership and is making money, leeches like Eduljee come and say we are discriminated. Do you think anyone will not see through this.

I cannot see any woman/girl in my family and friends who watch ladies cricket. Some of them watch men's cricket all the time. Its basically a male dominated sport. You cant push feminism in a sport where even females dont watch the ladies sport.

Don't try to twist the words.And don't change the topic.

You equated women's cricket to handicapped cricket.

Men like you don't believe women are lesser creature who do not deserve equal opportunities. 

I did not say women 's cricket was at the same level but they do deserve same opportunities .

People watched the women's world cup .

They will get better with time and then they will get better viewer ship . Till then they deser e support and opportunities .If bcci has taken women cricket under their umbreall then then gave to do that ,which they are doing now.

As for you and your friend...you have got a nice platform to spew your poison against women.

Velu has started a nice thread for you and your likes. Go take it there instead of derailing this with your anti women khujli .

Here is a link to the thread.

edulji is nothing more than a shameless leech who is  there  to loot the hard earned resources and reputation of the males who spilt their sweat and blood on the cricket filed  for so long .She wants to promote ' her own species' game'  at the expense of  all these.She is well aware that  she can't do that her own.So she shamelessly sucks up to  BCCI for that  and then playing her dirty  feminism game

Beetleji, enough with the lectures ji. You are a master of endless debates ji. That's why this thread is over 15 pages ji. Don't discuss over a point but keep arguing over tangential topics ji. Continue ji. I'll let you have the last word ji. I have better things to do ji. As I'm suffering from cold, please let me go ji. I respect your feminist superpowers ji. :winky: