India vs Australia | 2nd ODI | Adelaide | 15 Jan 2019 | 8.50 am IST |

velu

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Gilchrist is going the Mark Waugh way. Another cricketer I used to love as a kid now sounds like an idiot on commentary. In his case with his Dhoni puja

More than dhoni puja,I actually think the aussie commies are taking indirect jibes at kohli ,that he doesn't have the control over the team and the selections .

Last time they were laughing and amazed that pant wasn't in the squad 

Kuldeep Yadav to Khawaja, no run, edged and it's dropped by Dhoni!It was shorter, he went back to cut, flashed hard, got a thickish edge, tough to handle, it bounces off Dhoni and ricochet's wide of slip! Hard to know if the edge was too much to react to :hmm:

Like I said the other day, his keeping is way overrated! He drops far too many dollies to be ever considered as one of the top 10 WK, be in tests or LO :whack:

Does anyone remember his dropped catch of Sanga, 2010 first test vs SL in SL off Sehwag? We lost that test due to captain Cool & his amazing keeping skills :whack3:

1 minute ago, R!TTER said:

Kuldeep Yadav to Khawaja, no run, edged and it's dropped by Dhoni!It was shorter, he went back to cut, flashed hard, got a thickish edge, tough to handle, it bounces off Dhoni and ricochet's wide of slip! Hard to know if the edge was too much to react to :hmm:

Like I said the other day, his keeping is way overrated! He drops far too many dollies to be ever considered as one of the top 10 WK, be in tests or LO :whack:

Does anyone remember his dropped catch of Sanga, 2010 first test vs SL in SL off Sehwag? We lost that test due to captain Cool & his amazing keeping skills :whack3:

Pretty much all Indians effect the stumping at lightning speed including the women XI  wicket keeper.