2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

@Gollum If JJ was still alive, BJP wouldn't have gained anything but Congress would have lost those 22 DMK seats and further free seats they won in TN where DMK let them have it. Congress would have ended up less than 50 and JJ would have scored 35+. All India party close to a regional party :giggle:. UPA count will be 60+ :lol:

6 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Attention w hores, want to be seen different just for the sake of it..will raise imaginary issues..not satisfied with positive attention the place got due to Abhinandan Ji.

Dude go jerk off somewhere else. Tamils dont want to be treated special. They are heavily misinformed for 50+ years

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Dude go jerk off somewhere else. Tamils dont want to be treated special. They are heavily misinformed for 50+ years

Learn any one of basic Hindi, English or Tamil. Follow national or local BJP leaders. Misinformation seems an excuse to me. Karnataka understands but Tamilnadu can not? And mind the language...

4 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Learn any one of basic Hindi, English or Tamil. Follow national or local BJP leaders. Misinformation seems an excuse to me. Karnataka understands but Tamilnadu can not? And mind the language...

The whole anti-brahmin, pro-dravidian, aryans are outsiders, anti-hindi, tamil is the best language, older than hindi, yadda yadda yadda, were all driven inside them since the time of Periyar, then Annadurai, Karunanidhi, etc.  Other than that Tamil people as such are not bad. They are nice and quite friendly. Their ideologies are wrong strictly because of misinformation, nothing else. So this 1p0 years of misnformation could not be changed . Hopefully future generations will realise.

Edited by I6MTW

2 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Karnataka has no dravidian politics but we do. Understand the basic problem before you jump to conclusions. No amount of learning different languages can break propaganda. You also mind the language. Go see your post that I replied to. If your language is fine there, so is mine.

2 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

The whole anti-brahmin, pro-dravidian, aryans are outsiders, anti-hindi, tamil is the best language, older than hindi, yadda yadda yadda, were all driven inside them since the time of Periyar, then Annadurai, Karunanidhi, etc.  Other than that Tamil people as such are not bad. They are nice and quite friendly. Their ideologies are wrong strictly because of misinformation, nothing else. So this 1p0 years of misnformation could not be changed . Hopefully future generations will realise.

Appreciate it. Do they want to change? In rest of the India if you ask, nobody even thinks on Aryan Dravidian lines for voting.

Would you call Kashmiri misinformed? Would you call Kanhaiya Kumar misinformed?

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Karnataka has no dravidian politics but we do. Understand the basic problem before you jump to conclusions. No amount of learning different languages can break propaganda. You also mind the language. Go see your post that I replied to. If your language is fine there, so is mine.

That's what I am saying...call out Tamil

c hewtiyas for Dravidian politics that they endorse...not all Tamils but a substantial population.

8 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Appreciate it. Do they want to change? In rest of the India if you ask, nobody even thinks on Aryan Dravidian lines for voting.

The difference is, in Kashmir, the majority is muslim population. In TN, that is not the case. Tamil people are religous by nature, they worship hindu gods. A majority hindu population.  So I would call them misinformed. 

Also Kanhaiya Kumar has no relevance. He is just an individual person, who may just be gaining political mileage out of his agenda. 

Edited by I6MTW

41 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Never liked this guy. He uses bad language against "upper" castes but has no problems with other anti-nationals. This guy uses dalits to get a vote. Tried to use dravidan agenda just like the dravidian parties but now campaigns for pan-dalit union from all over India. A clear divergence from his past. Im just shooting from the hip here that he probably has naxal connections. I would imagine and would ask @velu to back me up on this - that all these hyper-tamil sounding names like this cockaroach sound a bit fishy. Maybe they are not tamil and use the overcompensated names to maintain their presence in TN. In Chennai - South, Thamizhachi Thangapandian won. Cant get EXTRA tamil than that :laugh:

wherever he goes he sing the family song of the main party .. dont think that he is a commie 

So you are associating Tamils with Kashmiris and Kanhaiya Kumar :lol: You are just as misinformed as Tamil people are.

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

So you are associating Tamils with Kashmiris and Kanhaiya Kumar :lol: You are just as misinformed as Tamil people are.

If you say Tamils (Dravidian politics) are misinformed, you could easily build the case for Kanhaiya (leftist) and Kashmiris (Islamists) being misinformed as well.

I would still say misinformed is the wrong word, c hewtiya or idiot is the right one.

5 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

That's what I am saying...call out Tamil

c hewtiyas for Dravidian politics that they endorse...not all Tamils but a substantial population.

So you told me to mind my language. What are you doing here buddy. Do as I say and not as I do :winky:. No wonder nobody likes you Northies @Lannister

Most of the TN population are just like the rest of India. Barely making a living. Lot of money, gadgets are being doled to the poorer sections and made empty promises so they vote for the two parties. There is no endorsing by conviction. Whoever puts the most money gets the vote. This time DMK did and they got it. Most of Middle Class workerbees like me are screwed because of this. We are simply not great in number or powerful enough to create a change

14 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

So you told me to mind my language. What are you doing here buddy. Do as I say and not as I do :winky:. No wonder nobody likes you Northies @Lannister

Most of the TN population are just like the rest of India. Barely making a living. Lot of money, gadgets are being doled to the poorer sections and made empty promises so they vote for the two parties. There is no endorsing by conviction. Whoever puts the most money gets the vote. This time DMK did and they got it. Most of Middle Class workerbees like me are screwed because of this. We are simply not great in number or powerful enough to create a change

Don't take personally, be like

Velu...curse north all you want on valid issues...north gets its share of abuses for caste politics...I don't take it personally....a lot of Southies (n northies for that matter) have this problem of taking things personal.

Take pride in saying that most Tamils are c hewtiyas for endorsing Dravidian politics in this age and that you are not one of those Tamils who endorse it.

Edited by randomGuy

46 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Don't take personally, be like

Velu...curse north all you want on valid issues...north gets its share of abuses for caste politics...I don't take it personally....a lot of Southies (n northies for that matter) have this problem of taking things personal.

Take pride in saying that most Tamils are c hewtiyas for endorsing Dravidian politics in this age and that you are not one of those Tamils who endorse it.

What happened to mind your own language. you sound like a grade a troll

Some of the insults that the Tamilians hurl at states/people outside the Southern zone makes the Pakistanis look like angels in comparison. Even the Pakistanis don't have so much hatred towards India.  Lumping the vast majority of the diverse country together as Naarth and calling them derogatory names such as Paani Poori walas, Gutkhaland,  Labourers,  Hindutva Terrorists,  Gaumutras , Cow Dung Brains, Toiletless Beggars  ,  Illiterates , Backward Northies,  Modi Slaves,  No food to eat,  you are living off at your expenses,  we run the economy while you steal our taxes ..all this and much more is being posted on a daily basis by Tamils which gives a brief idea about their opinions . There is no respect for even forward states such as Gujarat,  Maharashtra since Tamil Nadu and only Tamil Nadu is progressing  and contributing towards the economy while bearing the burden of Naaaarth Indian states , and Tamil Nadu would be some shining version of Singapore if not for the Lazy Northies holding it back.  I have never seen a more delusional,  ignorant bunch who  even today when most of the country is standing strongly behind Modi,  are claiming victory and praising themselves over how Modi/ BJP was not able to win a single seat in Tamil nadu and presenting themselves as the most Progressive,  Enlightened and Politically aware people of the country. ( Matlab Yeh akele shaane aur baaki Sab  sootiye )