2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

I agree BJP has many issues, they have given preference to Hindutva over development on quite a few occasions and recent decisions like fielding Sadhvi Pragya in Bhopal, some of their remarks, sexism, nationalism tests etc are not to my liking. I don't support them when they falter. And I do believe BJP supporters are more critical of their party than others which is always good for democracy. You can't question the Gandhis but BJP ecosystem allows harsh critics like Yashwant Sinha, Shatrughan etc enough space. 

But the crux of the matter here is minority appeasement and victimization of Hindus. BJP would never have enjoyed this level of support if not for these 2 phenomena which are undeniable. Hindus aren't pretending to be victims, they are victims. There are victims among other communities as well but at least their grievances weren't hidden for PC purposes.   

https://www.pravakta.com/what-is-hindutva/ Plz don't demean hindutva 

50 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Hinduism is 1000s of years old, Hindutva not even 100 years old. Besides I am pro-Dharmic...want unity among Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists against Abrahamic aggression. 

You are mis-informed. Since the advent of Islamic aggression, the kings from Rajputs, Vijayanagara, Shivaji and Marathas have fought for Hindutva. It is not 100 years old, but whenever the Dharma has been in danger, a form of Dharma always fight back and that is Hindutva - to take pride in sanatan dharma. 

5 hours ago, someone said:

Well done, you are the real bhakt. Only your leaders are true while everything else is scripted, everything is a conspiracy. Donald Trump would be so proud of you...

Also, we can only post and react to what is out there. Nobody is stopping Rahul doing similar, yet Rahul has no interviews this election season.

Bhai iski koi maar bhi jaayega na to bhi bolega ki modi ne Maari hai. 

Reports suggesting Kanhaiya may come second. Javed Akhtar and his friends in Bwood have done well in turning Begusarai muslim votes in his favour. Muslims are asking Tanveer Hasan to withdraw nomination and support Kanhaiya. 

If Yadavs vote for him which seems unlikely he could run close. 

3 minutes ago, Number said:

This Yasin Malik and his organisation JKLF killed 100s of Kashmiri Pandits in 1990s.

He on camera confessed killing 4 IAF officers.

INC calls him courageous and hopes to win elections in India.

BvuHuzQCQAAC_T-.jpg

Just like some liberals have started loving Raj Thackerey they will love this baby killer too. 

Neither is supporting (yet to be acquitted) Sadhvi Pragya's candidature ok, nor is supporting this terrorist Yasin Malik. 

5 minutes ago, chewy said:

Yasin Malik should be shot dead on sight, this guy is a typical definition of blood thirsty Muslim biding his time to once again slaughter and rape Hindus and other non-muslims

Nothing is gonna happen. Dhimmis would again equate him to Hindu extremists er terrorists and the blame game will keep on going.

“The Congress family, from Mahatma Gandhi to Sardar Patel to Mohammad Ali Jinnah to Jawaharlal Nehru to Indira Gandhi to Rajiv Gandhi to Rahul Gandhi to Netaji Subhash Chnadra Bose. It is their party. They had the most important role in development and freedom of the country. This is the reason why I have come here (in Congress),” Sinha was quoted as saying by news agency ANI during a rally in Madhya Pradesh’s Chhindwara.

Bahut hi secular :nice:

8 minutes ago, Clarke said:

“The Congress family, from Mahatma Gandhi to Sardar Patel to Mohammad Ali Jinnah to Jawaharlal Nehru to Indira Gandhi to Rajiv Gandhi to Rahul Gandhi to Netaji Subhash Chnadra Bose. It is their party. They had the most important role in development and freedom of the country. This is the reason why I have come here (in Congress),” Sinha was quoted as saying by news agency ANI during a rally in Madhya Pradesh’s Chhindwara.

Bahut hi secular :nice:

Video added :nice:...ultra secular INC.