2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

https://www.hindustantimes.com/lok-sabha-elections/lok-sabha-elections-2019-bjp-will-breach-282-mark-by-large-margin-says-amit-shah/story-IchQ7mWSqHnVNnUBRQrnbL.html

Mamata Bannerjee said that she gave employment to over 60 lakh individuals but the total figure of India is not 60 lakhs. This leads to the question of whether West Bengal is part of India or not? UP has also given jobs. :) 

Edited by ravishingravi

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

wo log khudh bta de.........faltu ke topics ke baare men baat krne se acha hai. Btao dikaho ....no one will have an issue apart from opp party 

Yaar obvious hai bataye bhi honge interviews me bhi aur bhi kayi jagah.

Gajendra Singh Shekhawat ka quora account hai aur interviews bhi diye hain unhone even to Saurabh (The Lallantop) who was pro-AAP. 

Ab kahi bhi aake koi bhi camera lagake bole to har time to MP ke paas time hoga nahi wo apne saare kaam bataye.

Usi ka Dhruv Rathee video leke bolta hai kuch kaam nahi kiya.

3 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Guys - Do you think Modi's comment on Rajiv will reduce his votes? Own goal by Modi?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yaar, its not 1980s anymore where onesided propaganda created sympathy waves for the chinese Gandhys. On social media, people say much worse daily.

I agree with @Gollum bhai though, PM Modi doesn't need to sink down to the Chinese Gandhys level right now. 

9 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Other parties IT cell dont even come close......u hve to admire how they have worked impact psyche of ppl 

Marketing men to inka koi muqabala hi nhin 

Stopped the video when they interviewed Prakit Sinha (altNews). He is a rabid stalker and will dox people just because they are pro-modi. WTF. 

1 hour ago, Moochad said:

I will put my prediction on Maharashtra, NDA will get at least 30 from here. 

I predict minimum 250 for BJP by itself India wide

40 plus. Take it from me. I would be very very surprised if we have a different result.

They will lose 40 in UP. 3-4 in Rajsthan. 3-4 in Delhi / Punjab. Win 20 from north east. Kerala 2-3. Orissa 7-10 seats. Will lost 40 seats from last time I reckon.

9 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

40 plus. Take it from me. I would be very very surprised if we have a different result.

They will lose 40 in UP. 3-4 in Rajsthan. 3-4 in Delhi / Punjab. Win 20 from north east. Kerala 2-3. Orissa 7-10 seats. Will lost 40 seats from last time I reckon.

Losing 40 in UP is impossible for BJP.Let me explain why.

I was looking at 2014 results and I added up SP+BSP votes in seats that BJP won.I found 38 seats in which BJP still was over .

So the lower limit is 38 for sure.

No coming to the SP+BSP Thugbandhan, there is going to be a 2-4% vote leakage.Add Modi factor of 2% (being conservative) and we are looking at a 5-6% loss on BSP-SP .I am still analyzing the percent of seats where SP+BSP will win with a max of 3-4% vote share.But I believe that there would be atleast 7-8 seats that way.

So according to my calculation, BJP will win 45-46 seats realistically, thats a net loss of 25 seats or so.

6 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Losing 40 in UP is impossible for BJP.Let me explain why.

I was looking at 2014 results and I added up SP+BSP votes in seats that BJP won.I found 38 seats in which BJP still was over .

So the lower limit is 38 for sure.

No coming to the SP+BSP Thugbandhan, there is going to be a 2-4% vote leakage.Add Modi factor of 2% (being conservative) and we are looking at a 5-6% loss on BSP-SP .I am still analyzing the percent of seats where SP+BSP will win with a max of 3-4% vote share.But I believe that there would be atleast 7-8 seats that way.

So according to my calculation, BJP will win 45-46 seats realistically, thats a net loss of 25 seats or so.

You are right. That is Amit Shah's calculation also. He is saying everywhere it is battle for 50 % votes.