44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

Modi is a Hijra. 

Aaj opposition main hota toh bolta ki Congress ne Desh ke jawano ka apmaan kar diya and would have called for an all out war against Pakistan to avenge the killings of Soldiers.

Now that he has the Power,  Chup Chaap Bheegi Billi ban kar betha hua hai. Sale ko Sirf next election jeetne ki padi hai aur Kuch nahi. 

Edited by rageaddict

2 hours ago, FischerTal said:

Without satta, you can’t really hope to make any difference. Also we have to remember pulwama happened with full planning of pakistani army. They were prepared to deal with any knee-jerk reaction from India. I would say it would be unfair to criticize govt for lack of military action because that takes time to calibarate but what stops them from cutting off diplomatic ties with Pakistan and calling it a terror state is beyond me

I think military should be given its own time. The bolded bit is frustrating, and the major source of my rage. 

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

I think military should be given its own time. The bolded bit is frustrating, and the major source of my rage. 

Bhai, Everything takes time. If army plans something in advance to be executed at the time if something like Pulwama happens, then it cant do troupe mobilisation in advance and timing of it. It can only do Homework like logistics in advance. With kind of politicians/libtards we have, even plans gets disclosed.

Diplomacy is tougher then military option. There are legal implications. It only works if you are strong nation, despite billions of money in trade and economic muscel, every worth noting attempt of ours is vetoed by China. 

Article 370, Article 35 A are easiest options. Even there, Supreme Court and legality comes in picture. Look what happened in Aruanchal where Congress is violently opposing integration.

Edited by mishra

20 hours ago, rageaddict said:

Modi is a Hijra. 

Aaj opposition main hota toh bolta ki Congress ne Desh ke jawano ka apmaan kar diya and would have called for an all out war against Pakistan to avenge the killings of Soldiers.

Now that he has the Power,  Chup Chaap Bheegi Billi ban kar betha hua hai. Sale ko Sirf next election jeetne ki padi hai aur Kuch nahi. 

How's the Jaish?

Edited by coffee_rules

2 hours ago, Pratik77 said:

Icf is always hyper...be it about cricket or any other things.... patience hi hai aaj kal...Pakistanis denying the attack as usual:giggle:

One minister commented that only trees got chopped lol...

They are a special breed where a Fauji Jernail who has been involved in Indo-Pak war leads their cricket board & the one who is minister of railways threatens of a nuclear strike. :congrats:

2 hours ago, speedheat said:

Another pig dispatched to hell.

Till now 18 dogs have been killed post pulwama according to general dhillo.

Exactly, A terrorist attack in India is never down to one or two people. In past, GoI used to arrest the ones who were attacking and ones who were directly involved in providing logistics and then, ones involved in logistics used to be freed by sophisticated team of lawyers.

This time its logistics, handlers planners, everyone is in firing line. The way GoI is going after handlers, even Khala Mufti is troubled and asking for us to talk to Pakistan and terrorists. She knows she cant go on and on and continue family rule like the Pakistani leaders, as a local Chaivala may start competing her in political elections if Terror infrastructure is dismantled.

Bottom line is Lone, Ghani,Mufti, Bhat, Saeed, Abdulla,Ghilani, Malik are rulling class, The upper caste Muslims of Kashmir. They dont want to loose the power. I am certain that all educated ones and ones in media, are actually in family relation to each other

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

Exactly, A terrorist attack in India is never down to one or two people. In past, GoI used to arrest the ones who were attacking and ones who were directly involved in providing logistics and then, ones involved in logistics used to be freed by sophisticated team of lawyers.

This time its logistics, handlers planners, everyone is in firing line. The way GoI is going after handlers, even Khala Mufti is troubled and asking for us to talk to Pakistan and terrorists. She knows she cant go on and on and continue family rule like the Pakistani leaders, as a local Chaivala may start competing her in political elections if Terror infrastructure is dismantled.

Agree with what you have said but question in mind is will it continue post elections in Kashmir? Or government of Kashmir will be hurdle once again?

I want GOI to be more hostile and brutal towards these sickos. These jihidis and stone peltars are rabid dogs and there are no other alternatives to deal with such people other that being brutal.

shoot those who are pelting stones.

Kill each and every of those terrorist  caught with fake encounters once the investigation is done so that there will be no question of sophisticated lawyers freeing these morons.

Do what Punjab police did to khalistanis.