BCCI must seek to expand IPL and also obliterate PSL

Gollum

IMG Reliance: Broadcasters and sole worldwide producers of PSL 2019 pull out

DSport: Official India broadcasters black out PSL 2019 coverage

Cricbuzz: Leading website stops any and all coverage of PSL 2019

Dream11: Fantasy sports platform suspends all further PSL 2019 games

Lets see what BCCI does

3 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

I believe Pakistani artists should be banned in India, we should hurt their economy and do whatever we can to incite civil war in their country by hook or by crook. A weak Pakistan that would not dare sponsor non state actors in India is in India's national interest. Not one that is disintegrated and unruly. That would be a nuisance for us. We don't want Pakistani versions of ISIS running around in our neighbourhood.  And we should not have any bilateral cricketing ties with them as PCB will earn revenue from these. But apart from that directly trying to hurt their cricket is quite pointless in my opinion. Why bother showing that we have a direct hand when we can simply create circumstances that can ensure their self destruction?

No a unstable neigbouring nation will always be a problem. A unstable Pakistan is not good for India.USA has so many problems with Mexico.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

I don’t understand what is Modi’s govt doing in regards to 26/11 and now this. Why are we waiting for Pakistan to handover the criminals , why are we not opting for military response.

This has been going for too long, what are they waiting for, all this hue and cry now but I see no action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both parties make big noise when they are in the opposition. When is power they behave weakly and just make big talks. 

4 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Don't worry. I'll definitely do that when the army calls for such a support.

Meanwhile. you can continue your love for the Pakistani by sending donations to PCB, better still give some money to the little suicide bomber. 

Lolz, suddenly I feel I am not in a cricket forum, I feel I am in one of those bjp sponsored bhakt social media posts. Typical response :) Carry on!

3 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Why don’t you stop being petty & childish- stop targeting a supposedly inferior cricket league & go after the perpetrator?

Once Pakistan 'government' fulfills its legal and moral obligations on the question of terrorism and murdering dogs like Zak Lakhvi, Masood Azhar, then all Indians will be supportive of 'normal' relations.   

Enough is enough.  The average Pakistani should not be allowed anymore to disown responsibility for the actions of these dogs that they are silently but effectively supporting.  There ought to be consequences for a country and a society that wants to benefit from civilized global community, while at the same time shamelessly using terror attacks to pursue territorial desires.  

If your pet dog bites your neighbor, you are legally responsible for putting the dog down.  If you refuse to follow the law, then you are legally responsible for damages caused.  You can't get away with saying that "I didn't bite you, my pet dog that I feed, and protect from punishment did it".  

1 hour ago, CSK Fan said:

Both parties make big noise when they are in the opposition. When is power they behave weakly and just make big talks. 

Exactly, they shed few crocodile tears and other than that joke  of withrawing MFN status, what have they done.

I am tired of these bozos doing nothing. This guy Modi said he will do this anddo  that , what has he done in reality.

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Once Pakistan 'government' fulfills its legal and moral obligations on the question of terrorism and murdering dogs like Zak Lakhvi, Masood Azhar, then all Indians will be supportive of 'normal' relations.   

Enough is enough.  The average Pakistani should not be allowed anymore to disown responsibility for the actions of these dogs that they are silently but effectively supporting.  There ought to be consequences for a country and a society that wants to benefit from civilized global community, while at the same time shamelessly using terror attacks to pursue territorial desires.  

If your pet dog bites your neighbor, you are legally responsible for putting the dog down.  If you refuse to follow the law, then you are legally responsible for damages caused.  You can't get away with saying that "I didn't bite you, my pet dog that I feed, and protect from punishment did it".  

Can I ask you a question, what are you doing as a citizen in making Indian Govt take actions against Pakistan. 26/11 happened more than a decade ago what have you done to resolve it. How can you expect a common man in Pakistan to do something about these terrorists.

1 hour ago, Anwar_194 said:

Pakistan has nothing to do with this attack. I think as indian we should look in to the bigger issue of Kashmir to resolve it permanently. 

How can you say that with a straight face. Please tell me who is Masood Azhar, and why he is able to live freely in Pakistan for the last 20 years. If Pakistan had arrested him a decade ago, as any normal country should do, there is a very good chance that this attack would  never have happened. 

I have zero hate for Pakistanis. I genuinely look at them as separated brothers. But how can you lie to yourself and claim Pakistan had nothing to do with this. 

6 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Difference is, SL cricket did not try to sabotage Pakistan cricket & is actively playing vs Pakistan- because they understand the incident had nothing to do with Pakistani cricketers.

That's what India thought too in until 2008 and persisted playing cricket with Pak.. 

After 26/11 and now Pulwama, we've had enough.

5 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Why don’t you stop being petty & childish- stop targeting a supposedly inferior cricket league & go after the perpetrator?

First step first. You started it and you can stop it. Everything else is a reactionary step. Please quit playing the victim card here as you have blood on your hands.

51 minutes ago, Khota said:

As if this stable Pakistan is working out pretty well.

Pakistan is not stable due to their pettyness from 1947 starting from their father of the nation Jinnah. But it does not mean you want it to become a failed state with anarchy, where will that population go .Didn't we see that in case of Bangladesh.

You cannot have a failed state as a neighbour.India only option is to become powerful like China so they won't mess with it.

2 hours ago, putrevus said:

Pakistan is not stable due to their pettyness from 1947 starting from their father of the nation Jinnah. But it does not mean you want it to become a failed state with anarchy, where will that population go .Didn't we see that in case of Bangladesh.

You cannot have a failed state as a neighbour.India only option is to become powerful like China so they won't mess with it.

With Indian economy x10 of pakistan there is no crapping in the pants. India is powerful. Really really powerful compared to them.

With Indian economy x10 of pakistan there is no crapping in the pants. India is powerful. Really really powerful compared to them.

Yes it is more powerful than them but not powerful enough to deter them from messing with you.

Nobody messes with China for one reason they are so damn powerful.

All India has done in situations like this is go around the world garnering sympathy but it has not taken a firm action. They are afraid of consequences and Pakistan like a pest keeps coming back.

4 hours ago, putrevus said:

Yes it is more powerful than them but not powerful enough to deter them from messing with you.

Nobody messes with China for one reason they are so damn powerful.

All India has done in situations like this is go around the world garnering sympathy but it has not taken a firm action. They are afraid of consequences and Pakistan like a pest keeps coming back.

For that leadership is to be blamed.

22 hours ago, sandeep said:

How can you say that with a straight face. Please tell me who is Masood Azhar, and why he is able to live freely in Pakistan for the last 20 years. If Pakistan had arrested him a decade ago, as any normal country should do, there is a very good chance that this attack would  never have happened. 

I have zero hate for Pakistanis. I genuinely look at them as separated brothers. But how can you lie to yourself and claim Pakistan had nothing to do with this. 

Pakistan cant afford to be in war, if you really think about they have fact and evidence of india running proxy war there. They have RAW agent disclosing all kinds of things to them. To date, over 175 CPRF officers committed suicide, did anyone say anything on that?

22 minutes ago, Anwar_194 said:

Pakistan cant afford to be in war, 

Pakistan cannot afford it.  But its military can.  Because they are insulated from all the problems that Pakistan has.  

23 minutes ago, Anwar_194 said:

if you really think about they have fact and evidence

You know that Pakistan has been given all the evidence about the 26/11 attacks right?  Pakistan investigation team was given proof of Masood Azhar's involvement in the attack at Pathankot.  

Why are these people walking around free?  

You are ignorant when it comes to your own country.  Go find out what is happening to Raazi dada, Ammar Ali Jan, Ammar Loni in your own country.  

On 2/18/2019 at 3:54 PM, Khota said:

power comes from ability and willingness to use it.

India has some ability and no willingness. China has more ability and more willingness to wield it. Look at how they are strengthening themselves internally and clearing house in Uighur. India should learn from it. If India has to drop some districts because of this, so be it.