PM Imran Khan Address | Pulwama Attack

Asim

13 hours ago, sandeep said:

Such fake bans are not fooling anybody except ghulaamistanis. 

okay.

He is the creator of a party that was banned by election commission in Pak.  Every single election poster of the Milli Muslim league had his photo on it. 

Again, such bullshit lies are not going to work on anybody in this day and age.  Information is free, PakMil propaganda and censorship only works on the ghulaam bhed-bakris in the impure land.

that doesnt make sense. 

Your Dhandhewaali military is good for killing unarmed professors and 'disappearing' activists.  But when it comes to catching a terrorist like Masood Azhar, suddenly it becomes incompetent.  It needs outside military to "trace him down" just like Osama was "traced down" by an invading force.  

dont know about activists. but we do know some indian officers from your own media channels. 

17 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

that doesnt make sense. 

Ban was overturned once the "boys" made the decision to mainstream them and let the Judges know what the hukoom is.  PakMil knew that inspite of the massive propaganda war against PML and vote-rigging, it still needed to split the conservative vote away from PML.   Plus, the PakMil goal is to institutionalize Hafiz Saeed and his motley crew a la Lebanon.  These jihadi organizations are never going to speak against their military supervisors. Having them in the political space, makes it easy for the PakMil to keep the civilian leaders in line.  Damage to society etc be damned, anything that makes it easy for the "boys" to maintain control over 'nation' is justified.  

Ban was overturned once the "boys" made the decision to mainstream them and let the Judges know what the hukoom is.  PakMil knew that inspite of the massive propaganda war against PML and vote-rigging, it still needed to split the conservative vote away from PML.   Plus, the PakMil goal is to institutionalize Hafiz Saeed and his motley crew a la Lebanon.  These jihadi organizations are never going to speak against their military supervisors. Having them in the political space, makes it easy for the PakMil to keep the civilian leaders in line.  Damage to society etc be damned, anything that makes it easy for the "boys" to maintain control over 'nation' is justified.  

so you know everything, thn you should know that, how many seats the have won ? 

1 hour ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

so you know everything, thn you should know that, how many seats the have won ? 

Ah, the propaganda line about how many seats they "won".  As many as they were allowed to.  Military mafia decides everything for your ghulaam awaam.  

Ek kaam kar, tu bas apne aap ko cheuuwtiya banaa, bindaasDon't bother with trying to spew false information here.  There is no ISPR censor here to prevent the facts from coming through.  Fake-ass 'griffins' get their non-existent wings clipped here.  Bring facts to the table and then talk. 

Edited by sandeep

19 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

All 3 openly backing their Prime Minister while our Bollywood Shuperstars hide behind "condolences" and "RIP" .

Isliye I don't watch the chewtwood anymore.

I was against the banning of actors and artists earlier.  But not anymore.  Pakistanis need to clean up their BS before they get the privilege of profiting from India.  Get civilized, stop playing terrorism games.  Then we can have normal relations.

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I was against the banning of actors and artists earlier.  But not anymore.  Pakistanis need to clean up their BS before they get the privilege of profiting from India.  Get civilized, stop playing terrorism games.  Then we can have normal relations.

Big fan of your poetry and film scripts Javed Akthar sir.please ask your annoying son to stay away from film making or atleast stop singing

Edited by maniac

Why are we “realizing” this all of a sudden. The Mumbai attack happened in the heart of our commercial capital. Not reducing the magnitude of this tragedy but this happened in a sensitive area. If an attack in the heart of India was not a wake up call or even the prior attacks in URI and Pathankot, what has changed so drastically that people are all drawing a line here?

On our very forum we saw people saying we should play Pakistan in CT when most said NO.

I remember when we won the first game, people were rubbing it in “see that is why this is so sweet” etc.

Anyways benefit of doubt that maybe this is the straw that broke the camel’s back.

@sandeep you get worked up easily so the earlier post was just a sarcasm not aimed at you personally but with all the people taking this incident as a sudden wakeup call.

Lot of us have been on the same line, that there should have been a consistency against total banning of Pak. The very fact that MFN status was removed now and not 10 years back disgusts me and makes me disappointed in the NDA and Modi. Even though I think TINA

Edited by maniac

17 minutes ago, maniac said:

you get worked up easily so the earlier post was just a sarcasm not aimed at you personally but with all the people taking this incident as a sudden wakeup call.

Context matters.  I have been supportive of applying leverage short of war for the last few years - including banning actors etc.  Its not just today. I was in favor of artists etc, because the logic of treating PakMil as enemy, but courting and creating constituencies for peace within Pakistan was important.  And more civilian interactions with pak society would help dispel some of the silly and false notions that Pak society has about India and its people. 

And in general, for the long-term I still believe that approach to be more effective.  Indian government's public statements should be as harsh as they need to be, but they need to go out of their way, to direct it at PakMil, and Pak government, while separating the Pakistani people and their country.   If you issue blanket criticism of a country, their people will naturally get defensive and be forced ally themselves to their representatives, even if they know that wrong things are being done. 

On 2/19/2019 at 12:24 PM, sandeep said:

Ah, the propaganda line about how many seats they "won".  As many as they were allowed to.  Military mafia decides everything for your ghulaam awaam.  

Ek kaam kar, tu bas apne aap ko cheuuwtiya banaa, bindaasDon't bother with trying to spew false information here.  There is no ISPR censor here to prevent the facts from coming through.  Fake-ass 'griffins' get their non-existent wings clipped here.  Bring facts to the table and then talk. 

i ask you something, you didnt gve me any answer of that.

if you done with your blabering thn tell me. i will ask again, how many seats they have won ? 

On 2/19/2019 at 8:53 PM, putrevus said:

Mr.Imran Khan , how many more proofs you want. You should be ashamed of ths statement.

@Asim what are general public views  in Pakistan.

- PM Khan actually hardly cares for anything happened prior his govt and I think he totally means it when he was asking for any actionable evidence IF you got because he genuinely thinks there shouldn't be anymore terror activities inside Pak as well as anywhere else from Pak... I personally feel india for once should've trusted his call too however its their choice...

(Also we all do know his stance over Military actions/controls/operations and what he's been Alone saying about Afghan/USA war and military operations since 2 decades, at the end his version is proving right today...)

- Pak people (this time at least) genuinely think this incident had nothing to do with Pak, we all know (indians can't admit for obvious reasons) new generation from indian occupied Kahmir do not depend on Pak anymore... Current Kashmiri youth movement since Burhan Wani is totally indigenous...

So obv for indian govt with help of media, putting everything on Pak in matter of seconds was their best/only bet, also it obv Sells Most too... Dushman, Pakistan, WAR, hamla, maar dalo, kaat dalo, Time for Action, no Talks, THE END of Dialogues, Lets go WAR...  I mean wow, which indian will risk asking any legitimate Questions to their own govt/army in such environment? Anyone even trying being sane/logical and avoiding being warmonger would straightaway be called Pakistani agenet, ISI Paid/DeshDarohi...

5 hours ago, Asim said:

- PM Khan actually hardly cares for anything happened prior his govt and I think he totally means it when he was asking for any actionable evidence IF you got because he genuinely thinks there shouldn't be anymore terror activities inside Pak as well as anywhere else from Pak... I personally feel india for once should've trusted his call too however its their choice...

(Also we all do know his stance over Military actions/controls/operations and what he's been Alone saying about Afghan/USA war and military operations since 2 decades, at the end his version is proving right today...)

- Pak people (this time at least) genuinely think this incident had nothing to do with Pak, we all know (indians can't admit for obvious reasons) new generation from indian occupied Kahmir do not depend on Pak anymore... Current Kashmiri youth movement since Burhan Wani is totally indigenous...

So obv for indian govt with help of media, putting everything on Pak in matter of seconds was their best/only bet, also it obv Sells Most too... Dushman, Pakistan, WAR, hamla, maar dalo, kaat dalo, Time for Action, no Talks, THE END of Dialogues, Lets go WAR...  I mean wow, which indian will risk asking any legitimate Questions to their own govt/army in such environment? Anyone even trying being sane/logical and avoiding being warmonger would straightaway be called Pakistani agenet, ISI Paid/DeshDarohi...

We can take your word and assume that Imran Khan means well. But where did you think the asla for the Pulwama terror attack came from? 350 kgs of weapons grade RDX can't be manufactured in a chemistry lab. 

If he is in total denial of ground realities, what is the use of talking to him.

6 hours ago, Asim said:

Why doesn't Imran do anything about the proof given for 26/11 and Pathankot? It is very convenient to say he hardly cares for anything that happened before he became PM when he can still act on it. As for Pulwama, what proof does he need? It is all eye-wash (as I am sure you know). The terror organization which facilitated the attack is based in Pakistani Punjab, as Taliban Khan knows well.