Vande Express damaged

Texy

On 2/24/2019 at 6:29 AM, Moochad said:

Need some Singapore style laws to civilize these vagrants. 

There were pictures of a new train car few yrs ago and on the day after, the bathroom of the train compartment had urine filled bottles left in it and urine on the floor. 

Singapore is amazing, even better standard of living than USA and probably some European countries. Just that the island is too small and people can be robotic.

7 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

You were in Jersey and didn't even drop by to say hi? :no:

I keep joking with some folks that New Jersey has so many gujjus than in future it will be renamed as Navum Junagadh or Navum Jamnagar.

Edited by MechEng

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Traversing via train through Bihar on Holi day is something :facepalm:. Done that twice in my life and both times our coach was pelted, once the window was cracked by a projectile and the other occasion a bag filled with stones and gobar made its way into the compartment :((. Sure this is a pan India problem but UP/Bihar deserves special mention. Also a challenge for you guys, if you have the stomach for a dare (like Fear Factor task) at least once in your life travel in the Howrah-Raxaul Express, must be the filthiest travelling vehicle in the history of humanity. Don't want to go into details but life was hard a few years back. I am so glad to move away from that part of India and study/work in South India...but sadly even these parts are getting worse due to unsustainable immigration. No civic sense, apathy towards cleanliness...latkhor qaum we Indians. 

I don't want to sound xenophobic but I honestly believe that people from UP/Bihar enjoy filth and love violence, this is coming from me who is also a North Indian. And this was confirmed in my hostel life in India where whenever a Bihari/UP student had birthday, his friends would first pour water on him, empty the garbage can on him and later followed by beating him with slippers and kicks, this was what they called birthday bumps. Also I happen to know that water was poured because the wound inflicted by slippers would be relatively more severe than just doing it dry. And then you have Gangs of Wasseypur. Strong affinity towards violence. 

P.S.: My childhood was spent in Goa before moving to Mumbai when I was 12. Never lived in North my entire life for more than a month or two.

Edited by MechEng

1 minute ago, MechEng said:

I don't want to sound xenophobic but I honestly believe that people from UP/Bihar enjoy filth and love violence, this is coming from me who is also a North Indian. And this was confirmed in my hostel life in India where whenever a Bihari/UP student had birthday, his friends would first pour water on him, empty the garbage can on him and later followed by beating him with slippers and kicks, this was what they called birthday bumps. Also I happen to know that water was poured because the wound inflicted by slippers would be relatively more severe than just doing it dry. And then you have Gangs of Wasseypur. Strong affinity towards violence. 

Birthday bumps phenomenon is pan India bro, all that slippers, water etc. Garbage can 1st time I am hearing. 

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Birthday bumps phenomenon is pan India bro, all that slippers, water etc. Garbage can 1st time I am hearing. 

Birthday bumps even I have given, but they were very light friendly kicks, in fact not even a kick literally just a touch. Here it was total savagery, to the point that I feared the guy would get critically injured or something, I even felt like reporting this to hostel authorities then but I was not so outspoken back then.

5 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Birthday bumps even I have given, but they were very light friendly kicks, in fact not even a kick literally just a touch. Here it was total savagery, to the point that I feared the guy would get critically injured or something, I even felt like reporting this to hostel authorities then but I was not so outspoken back then.

I have been given some hard bumps, especially by a few Marathi, Andhra friends. So severe was the beating and all that water treatment once that I developed staph infections. In my friends circle Biharis were lite, even I never gave other people the GPL treatment...not my style. 

Edited by Gollum

4 hours ago, Laaloo said:

I just came back from India last month. Indian streets especially in Mumbai and Surat are pretty clean. Much cleaner than some parts of NYC suburbs. It's the idiot people who pollute even garbage cans are only two feet away. Bastards. Their mentality will never change.

Surat had a big wakeup call after the plague epidemic I think. Plague in the 20th century :wall: 

Anyway kudos if they learnt from it.

37 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I have been given some hard bumps, especially by a few Marathi, Andhra friends. So severe was the beating and all that water treatment once that I developed staph infections. In my friends circle Biharis were lite, even I never gave other people the GPL treatment...not my style. 

I'm surprised you say Maharasthrians and telugu, most grounded folks I've come across especially Maharashtrians.

Also I forgot to mention, after the beatings the next day in the morning the victim would post the fb pic of his back fully red and black with plenty of slipper marks and wounds, followed by demented comments below "khoon nikla ki nahin?"