Pakistan "retaliates" after IAF violation,loses one F-16

Asim

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

His face was bleeding, hands tied behind...is that a way to treat a POW? And then asking his religion? Pakistaniyon sun lo, an Indian combatant has no religion, no caste, no language...only identity is Indian. 

Well, another one of your pilots is being treated at an army hospital as we speak. If reports are to be believed .

Edited by Ellipsism

4 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

Doubt we would have used an F-16. We don’t have many, and it’s our best jet. It would be foolish to use it in such a situation. 

Yes, MEA did not said it shot down F-16. So no, You are right. It may not be f-16.

2 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

Don’t bring politics into this. When Modi decided to go ahead with his surgical strikes I supported him and I am not his fan at all. It was about the country and our people. 

When Modi decided to go into Pak he must be updated on India’s military capabilities. If India still heavily dependent on Migs in this age I am Sorry IAF is not in good shape. You can blame congress for IAF being in bad shape but decision was taken by Modi knowing our ground realities.

Ok Bhaai. Your airforce has backing of 6 billion USD. Lets see how many days it lasts