Pakistan "retaliates" after IAF violation,loses one F-16

Asim

11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Should keep the tension up as @mishraji said, no let up in intensity at least for the next 7 days. If we retreat now, won't look good. They attacked our military today, if that ain't start of a war dunno what is? 

We have to keep planing & stragity carefully ,it will take time but when we attacked it's all over border ,from Rajasthan to punjab to  working boundary to  loc .

5 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

My country is India. State Haryana District Hisar village Baas 125042. Aap sunao Mishra ji? If not agree then start calling Pakistani?? 

OK Bhai. Let military decide. Air Chief Marshal says, its combat. No chest thumping , Open the book, and plan for response to Pakistani escalation of attack on military installation. "LoC is artificial"

Edited by mishra

His dad is a pretty high profile name, has headed many panels and committees. Was involved in a Mani Ratnam movie about some IAF officer with timeline in Kargil conflict. Did some checking around and that video proof released by Pak looks legit. 

Edited by Gollum

6 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Why did he enter their land and cross loc :wp20:

There will be risks and casualties, all part of war. I am proud of him, sad/angry/worried surely but proud because of his bravery. Strad said it best. 

54 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Captured pilot is a PoW, and war hero. He went after Pakistani jets, and was shot down during ensuing fight.

We should feel proud.

5 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Really silly from us ,all good work shattered .

Now only thing to redeem national pride is by attacking Pakistan hard 

It's at times like these that I remember Carl Sagan's speech on the Pale Blue Dot.

Later on tonight when you've calmed down a bit, just watch the Pale Blue Dot on youtube, it's a short video and will put things into context.

When Indians/Pakistanis/Israelis/Palestinians/Syrians etc etc talk about "national pride", I laugh.

Yes terrorism needs to be shut down everyone and quickly, but the civilised world should be just that.

3 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Pakistanis on PeePee must be jubilent right now.

Last I visited , a poster claimed they had angels on their side. 

Today at work I've seen it - the looks people are giving each other. Pakistanis and Indians who normally have breakfast and coffee together and then later lunch are now sitting apart looking down on each other. Sad really.

In reference to them having Angels, I've heard the Indians reference religions too.

PM KHAN address, key points:

- we asked we were ready for Pulwama investigation... Pak have been victim of terrorism since 10+ years, we understand how families suffer so what exactly was dispute here when we were ready for co-operation?

- But still we doubted indian intentions and felt indian can do something, we doubted it more because indian elections were coming, thats why I told if anything happened we will retaliate

- Ysterday we did not took action because we were not aware of details, thats why we made sure of everything and took action today ensuring no collateral damage is done

- Only point for this was to show our capability

- Important now! where to go here onwards? Because

- Every war is miscalculated, like WW1 & 2, USA War on terror, Vietnam etc etc, every war while starting ismis-calculated

-I want to ask indian govt, can we afford mis-calculation because of warheads both countries have?

- It will be neither in Modi nor my control if it get escalated

- I once again says, better sense should prevail...

1 minute ago, bones said:

Today at work I've seen it - the looks people are giving each other. Pakistanis and Indians who normally have breakfast and coffee together and then later lunch are now sitting apart looking down on each other. Sad really.

In reference to them having Angels, I've heard the Indians reference religions too.

If any Hindu claims they have their Bhagwan on their side then he's the biggest chutia on this planet and should be rightfully ridiculed.

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

If any Hindu claims they have their Bhagwan on their side then he's the biggest chutia on this planet and should be rightfully ridiculed.

Each person is entitled to believe what they want without prejudice. I suppose if someone thinks they'll win/lose a war because of higher beings there's nothing wrong with that.

5 minutes ago, Asim said:

- we asked we were ready for Pulwama investigation... Pak have been victim of terrorism since 10+ years, we understand how families suffer so what exactly was dispute here when we were ready for co-operation?

- But still we doubted indian intentions and felt indian can do something, we doubted it more because indian elections were coming, thats why I told if anything happened we will retaliate

- Ysterday we did not took action because we were not aware of details, thats why we made sure of everything and took action today ensuring no collateral damage is done

- Every war is miscalculated, like WW1 & 2, USA War on terror, Vietnam etc etc, every war while starting ismis-calculated

-I want to ask indian govt, can we afford mis-calculation because of warheads both countries have?

You attack our military installation, show us your nuke and tell us that you are not in control. Go on with your war games.

7 minutes ago, Asim said:

He is right about things not being in his control.He is just a puppet.

Here there is only one command centre. 

Modi is not helpless like him .