02/03 - 01:30 PM IST: 1st ODI (D/N), Australia tour of India at Hyderabad, Mar 2 2019

49 minutes ago, bahubali said:

And who according to you is that match winner Rayadu and Dhoni?

Unfortunately Neither . 

May hopes for this WC are very low . If I have any hope it’s cos of our bowling 

If we have to win Virat needs to do it single handedly in the KOs . 

1 minute ago, zen said:

51 of 67 from Jadhav .... played at a higher SR with 4 wkts down than Tuktuk who started with Ind have 10 wkts in hand and continues to mess with the RRR

Rohit played a pathetic innings today no doubt.He can't behind the "middle order is weak" reasoning today. Virat looked more at ease.

8 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

So our middle order is good when the target is like 250.

It is good when the RRR is manageable .... which is why openers have to play quickly and not make things difficult for other batsmen 

4 minutes ago, zen said:

It is good when the RRR is manageable .... which is why openers have to play quickly and not make things difficult for other batsmen 

India rarely starts slow when the target is 300. Just come up with the stat for who scored the highest when India chases successfully 300 and above in the last 3 years. I bet top 3 will feature in all.

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

India rarely starts slow when the target is 300. Just come up with the stat for who scored the highest when India chases successfully 300 and above in the last 3 years. I bet top 3 will feature in all.

On a good batting surface, batsmen at top cash in esp in bilaterals where pressure is relatively less 

PS open with Jadhav and Pandya and they will hit 100s too 

Edited by zen
4 minutes ago, zen said:

On a good batting surface, batsmen at top cash in esp in bilaterals where pressure is relatively less 

PS open with Jadhav and Pandya and they will hit 100s too 

Let us drop Kohli, Dhawan, ROhit since they don't score at 200 strike rate. Replace them with SUryakumar yadav, Rishab Pant, Iyer. I guess India will come home with world cup