Ind vs Aus | 3rd ODI | Ranchi, Mar 8 2019 @ 01.30 PM !!!

velu

2 minutes ago, Lannister said:

WRONG. Your Mumbai bias is clouding your judgement. 

No Mumbai bias. I am ok with anyone :Shankar, Shaw, Rahul etc. at no 4 . This doesn't change the fact that Rahul was himself responsible for his troubles. 

3 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

3 down in the first 5 overs am fairly sure we haven't won many chasing 300+ 

you just need a miracle .

Not give up off course 

Definetely if dhoni play for remaining overs. Howeve we chased 350 after 4 down on 60 against england with kohli and jadhave. With Dhoni playing at one end we would defientely not win more than 300 target. Whether 1 wkt down or 3 wkt down.

5 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

This is why i don't mind Rohit taking time. Rohit sharma can accelerate more than anybody in the team against pacer. Only guy who can hit sixes at will against pacers, pull bowlers for six.  So his longer stay is far more valuable than Dhoni's longer stay. Dhawan is the problem. He gets out exactly the same way in every other match. India lacks batsmen who can accelerate. Kohli over a period became like a player who relies a lot on singles, twos, occasional 4s. I am totally fine with that. We need someone else who have the ability to explode. Pandya is good only against spinners. Dhoni is not the same DHoni anymore. Shankar early stage of his career. But he is not a slogger too. Rayudu is Rayudu. Jadhav  is a bit unpredictable. He can go either way.

I wudnt mind if he was taking his time in big chases like this . He takes time batting first when there is no reason to do that , usally is the first to go when the target is more than 300 . 

Yeah Jadhav is our best bet , probably the one positive in recent days . Overall though this is a very poor batting lineup 

4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Do you know how batting rankings are calculated? Based on current form. Not just 2 series.

And we are seeing the current form (vs improving Aus) .... 

Edited by zen
9 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

3 down in the first 5 overs am fairly sure we haven't won many chasing 300+ 

you just need a miracle .

Not give up off course 

I am pretty sure if there is a big partnership between any of the following listed players we can/couldve won very easily:

Yuvraj, Raina, Gambhir, Kohli, kedar

With Dhoni as one partner it's a hell lotta hard toil for the other partner decreasing chances of winning.

Edited by Pollack
4 minutes ago, Pollack said:

No Mumbai bias. I am ok with anyone :Shankar, Shaw, Rahul etc. at no 4 . This doesn't change the fact that Rahul was himself responsible for his troubles. 

If you want to see the source for Rahul's troubles, look no further than our captain.