Mumbai Indians (The Wolves) 2019 Team Thread - Back with the "bang"

zen

Got the bad game out of the way .... strategically gave points to the Pink Flamingoes  :aha:

11 moving forward to close the group games 

de Kock 

Lewis (or Pollard down the order on small grounds)

Rohit

Kishan 

Pandya 

X

Yadav

Chahar

Alzarri / Malinga 

Behrendorf 

Bumrah 

MI need to figure out it's batting lineup quickly. And for that, Rohit need to drop down to 4. he isn't clicking as an opener. Put SKY in opening position since he did well in that position last season. Try out Lewis/Sky for a game or two. I'd also like to see them give Krunal a try at #3, he's done well in that position previously, can't be worse than Sky anyways. Maybe give Roy a chance too. My lineup would be: 

Evin Lewis/QdK

SKY

Krunal 

Rohit Sharma (c) 

Pollard

Hardik

A Roy

Alzarri

Rahul Chahar

Behrendorff

Bumrah

Swap Kishan in for Roy if Lewis plays, pick Roy if QdK plays

Edited by Unstable Joe

Have the following book, which I am yet to read:

51Gp-UGpB3L.jpg

PS

"Throughout the centuries, the wolf has been a figure of fascination and mystery, and a major motif in literature and myth. Inspiring fear and respect, the creature has long exerted a powerful influence on the human imagination. Of Wolves and Men takes the reader into the world of the Canis lupus and its relationship to humankind through the ages. Lopez draws on science, history, mythology, and his own field research to present a compelling portrait of wolves both real and imagined, dispelling our fear of them while celebrating their place in our history, legends, and hearts."

Edited by zen