Indian Elections | Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj | Netflix

PBN

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

It is for local consumption, Minhaj is out there defaming India before the western and other foreign audience. We need to build our narrative outside India,  continuous smear campaign against India and Hindus. 

Brutal but true in more cases than I would like. 

Our Bollywood celebs, established NRIs are far too timid to praise or build a narrative for Modi gov. Unless one is willing to engage in public, it's a lost battle....

36 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

It was a joke. 

I'm not falling for that.

There is a general fascist/ RW/ Hindu extremist trend on ICF.

Earlier my DP had the 'M' in an Amaranth hue. Now it has been changed to Green, so that identifying becomes simpler.

Reminiscent of the Nazi practice of making all the Jews wear the yellow star of David to easily identify them for further persecution.

:scared:

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Earlier my DP had the 'M' in an Amaranth hue. Now it has been changed to Green, so that identifying becomes simpler.

Reminiscent of the Nazi practice of making all the Jews wear the yellow star of David to easily identify them for further persecution.

Man it would be fun to have all Muslims walk around with a mandatory star and crescent badge on their shalwars. Just for the kicks of it we should start a pilot campaign in Kashmir and see how it goes. 

19 hours ago, Gollum said:

It is for local consumption, Minhaj is out there defaming India before the western and other foreign audience. We need to build our narrative outside India,  continuous smear campaign against India and Hindus. 

Brutal but true in more cases than I would like. 

People know exactly when some journalist or Muslim personality starts speaking up for Syria Iraq Afghanistan Iran Kashmir , Saudis, Palestine, Jews, Hindus, America and so on, which is, not what they are saying but why are they “ lieing”. Because they have local present and /historical experiences which is exactly opposite to what lie these journos are peddling.

For example, Indian government and India media was allways supporting or peddling Demon Jews and Palestine, infact my father cheered when Yasser Arafat was released. But when We got first hand experience of our own by Kashmiri terrorists, It took one minute for Modi to tear pro Palestine stand. And when he tore it, Jews knew that not just GoI but Indian people are with them. On personal front, Every white man I know personally, none care about what India does in Kashmir, because they know, their media is biased.

PS: i saw A debate about Syria on bbc, where all politicians and people( muslim) were clapping why Assad is bad and how regime is bad, but one Christian priest put exactly that Sunnis are against Assad, and If anything survival of Assad regime is only hope and directly asked if the guys here are Sunnis?

Should have seen the face of BBC anchor as whole non Muslim crowd started clapping

MSM and its Pundits, globally has been declared by silent majority as liars. Few examples.

1. Trump was projected by MSM as racist, sexist, greedy, corrupt , selfish, fascist, stupid, sold out  dummy candidate by enemy Russian monster Putin. He still won.

2. Brexit will bring down Britain and those campaigning were playing enemy hand like above. In fact, media campaign was so onesided that those who campaigned, accepted before counting that they know They have lost it and went to bed. Only in morning when they woke up, they realised, they were winning.

3. Modi in both elections

6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Hey, didn't know that. Mods, why is my DP , 'C' in green , then? Can you change it to Bhagwa?