US Count Found No Pak F-16s Missing, Contradicts India's Claim: Report

rageaddict

7 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

electronic signatures only, but no tangible evidence,

we can also share some electronic signatures of Su-30 but no tangible evidence. :hehe:

it means we also shoot down the Su-30.. :hysterical:

No "evidence" that Dawood is in Karachi.  No "evidence" that Hafiz Saeed involved in terrorism.  No "evidence" that Masood Azhar is a murderer.  And apparently don't Pakistani rape victims need 4 religious eye witnesses to provide "evidence" that the rape was non-consensual?   It is very clear that Pakistani definition of evidence is quite different than the rest of the planet.

Btw, where is that 2nd pilot?  :tee:

Today’s PC was not even for Pakistani hajmolas. It was to keep the paid western defence journalists in check. Go on and refute this evidence at your own peril. This is data from a Phalcon AWACS. Refuting it would also mean questioning a western radar system. Unlike Pakistani, westerners are not driven by dogma and understand electronic signatures cannot be faked :phehe:

4 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

we can also share some electronic signatures of Su-30 but no tangible evidence. :hehe:

Except nobody trusts what the military that refuses to acknowledge their own fallen soldiers say. Pakistani military have lower ethics than even mercenaries. Btw, neither PAF nor PLAAF has the ability to spoof the AESA radar of a Phalcon. Only Russia, US and Israel have the requisite tech. But i don't expect * aulaads of * nation to know such things. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Except nobody trusts what the military that refuses to acknowledge their own fallen soldiers say. Pakistani military have lower ethics than even mercenaries. Btw, neither PAF nor PLAAF has the ability to spoof the AESA radar of a Phalcon. Only Russia, US and Israel have the requisite tech. But i don't expect * aulaads of * nation to know such things. 

Shudddup Mulo.  You have not presented enough "evidence".  ISPR is going to give our friend here the BAJWA medal for his keyboard warrior skills.   Banjo chaar baar bajwa di, phir bhi marwaane aa jaate hai phir se.  Must be true what they say about love-hate emotions.

Anyway, you should be a bit selective in interacting with our friend here - after the fake news and profile clean-up, ISPR has their hands full with re-building their intternaitt jihadi infrastructure, this duplicate greenbro version of wumao is going to be more busy for few weeks and will show himself less around here in that time...

Edited by sandeep

5 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

hey man.

once there were 3 pilots. 3 3  3

4b0e-a933-41ea-9033-255a206dd516.jpg

One of them turned out to be Abhinandan. 1.

WhatsApp-Image-2019-03-02-at-1.16.25-AM.

Where are the other two? did DG ispr pull them from his arse ?

UNKNOWN_PARAMETER_VALUE-13.jpg

On 4/7/2019 at 4:06 PM, Turning_track said:

Please take a look again on the two missiles on the right which proves a hit, this is what the ex-air Marshall was referring to.

Btw what about the other pilot who was recuperating in the hospital as claimed by Gen. Ghafoor? At least give a media tour to the spot after almost 40 days or the area is still being sanitized? 

Like I said, why are the missle heads intact? :giggle::giggle:

2 jets crashed - both Indian. One’s wreckage was on pak side of border, the other on Indian side. Thank god abhinandad got captured warna wo bhi deny kar raha IAF in the beginning until pak said that he was in custody lollll

9 hours ago, Vilander said:

hey man.

once there were 3 pilots. 3 3  3

4b0e-a933-41ea-9033-255a206dd516.jpg

One of them turned out to be Abhinandan. 1.

WhatsApp-Image-2019-03-02-at-1.16.25-AM.

Where are the other two? did DG ispr pull them from his arse ?

UNKNOWN_PARAMETER_VALUE-13.jpg

Other two? Matlab India shot down 2 Pakistan F-16? Lolllll 

4 minutes ago, Pak_cric said:

2 jets crashed - both Indian. One’s wreckage was on pak side of border, the other on Indian side. Thank god abhinandad got captured warna wo bhi deny kar raha IAF in the beginning until pak said that he was in custody lollll

Sorry, but that is the story of PAF, branch of a military that is proven to refuse to accept its own casualties and who's statements have been proven to be far more erroneous through the whole saga than India's. First it was Bala Kote. Then it was Balakot as we claimed. First it was Taiwanese AMRAAMs - now its AMRAAM fired from JF-17, something it is incapable of doing according to the American vendor itself. 

I don't expect any better from a military that is a stain on the reputation of militaries the world over and a nation that glorifies the rapists and genociders of their own damn ancestors. 

Edited by Muloghonto

5 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Sorry, but that is the story of PAF, branch of a military that is proven to refuse to accept its own casualties and who's statements have been proven to be far more erroneous through the whole saga than India's. First it was Bala Kote. Then it was Balakot as we claimed. First it was Taiwanese AMRAAMs - now its AMRAAM fired from JF-17, something it is incapable of doing according to the American vendor itself. 

I don't expect any better from a military that is a stain on the reputation of militaries the world over and a nation that glorifies the rapists and genociders of their own damn ancestors. 

Yea that is why only the Indian media is claming they won the “dogfight”... international media is singing a different tune. Par whatever helps you sleeps at night...because you don’t wanna sound anti national... BJP don’t take kindly to these anti nationals now do they lol

Edited by Pak_cric

Hey Key board warrier..

I heard Pak establishment is so sleepless because Balakot was not just a training centre.It was earlier a multilevel secret nuclear facility and the Indian bombs penetrated deep inside the underground level.:tee:

Ab pasine pasine ho rahen hain....because now they know ,nothing is safe.

Pakistani fauj is spooked by the kind of guided bomb used ....that is the reason for their unreasonable and ott restriction over its airspace.itne dino tak kaun band karta hai airspace?

Itna denial ki jagah seedhe western media ko bombed site par kyun nahi le gaye doosre din....

Oops ...woh to kuch aur bhi tha..:laugh1:

I also heard all 'jihadis' have been instructed to wear pak uniforms ....so scared of strikes...

:tee:

Edited by beetle

15 minutes ago, Pak_cric said:

Yea that is why only the Indian media is claming they won the “dogfight”... international media is singing a different tune. Par whatever helps you sleeps at night...because you don’t wanna sound anti national... BJP don’t take kindly to these anti nationals now do they lol

The only different tune international media is singing is when the govts of Taiwan or US are disputing statements from the Pakistanis. Last i checked, no foreign government is disputing Indian govt.'s statements. 

I am not anti-national, i am pretty open with my goal of seeing Pakistan utterly destroyed. 

4 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

blah blah blah.  But where is that 2nd pilot who was admitted to CMH?  

21 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Pakistani position changes from 26 Feb 19.

1) IAF came 4-5Km inside POk hit 2 trees and went back, we can show Balakot, Muzaffarabad, Chakoti etc nothing hit.

2) 27 Feb we came to hit trees with JF 17 , JF 17 shot down 1 Mig 21 Bison and 1 SU 30, I Pilot captured, 1 in Hospital and 1 on India side, Euphoria all over Pak with Social Media going Ballistic

3) Then only 1 Indian pilot captured only JF 17 used. IF India has radar tracks of F16 going down show it

4) then we used all Aircraft in PAF inventory including F-16, no talk of 2nd pilot who he claimed on Pak TV died in a Pakistani hospital on 5 Mar. Now we are switching to PL 15 since AMRAAM was defeated

5) Meanwhile LOC firing keeps going on, cant take Pakistaniyat out while officers 10 a day, brigadiers are missing

6) out of turn promotions to 40 PA Men, lots of Drones lost only 1 PN submarine operational.

7) US reporter has said no all F16 counted, self cheers, Pentagon says "Not Aware" of any counting, I mean DG ISPR, Imran Khan et al are " Not Aware" that there was no counting done by Pentagon staff?? Hmm

8) Now we spoofed IAF radars, shot Mig 21- No talk of Su 30 MKI- WHy cant they show thier Radar tracks, showing an exploded r-73 as proof of no R-73 used?.

PEACE JUSTURE