Hinduism has become the most violent religion of them all: Urmila Matondkar

Gollum

On 4/12/2019 at 6:52 AM, diga said:

Javed Akhtar doesn't realise that the person he engages with on twitter has an IQ higher than the average bollywood..he also needs to understand his limitations that he is a bollywood writer and not a historian 

I can agree with this. History isn't his cup of tea. But all of what you state makes him ignorant/ hypocritical at times. It doesn't mean he has an Islamist bias.

Javed and Shabana are more commies than Muslims. In fact I don't consider them Muslim, they violate the fundamentals of Islam and also receive flak from Islamic groups. They look at everything from communist lens. Now there are some who are the products of intermarriage between ideologies of communism and radical Islam like AG Noorani, these 2 don't fit that bill. I still don't like them because I don't like commies who are useless for all practical purposes, both also act too smart for their own good. They are experts/brilliant in their professional fields but like Kamal Haasan too naive and shallow outside their domains of expertise. Also close to certain sections of people I detest. I don't know much about Shabana but I remember Javed raising the KP exodus in the 90s/2000s when others in the film industry chose to remain silent, I respect him somewhat for that.  

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I can agree with this. History isn't his cup of tea. But all of what you state makes him ignorant/ hypocritical at times. It doesn't mean he has an Islamist bias.

Also doesn't prove his impartiality.. that's the point of Rangas thread

On 4/9/2019 at 2:18 PM, Mariyam said:

Your meaningless rhetoric aside,

Urmila Matondkar has flatly put to rest the rangeela conspiracies put forth by malicious individuals threatened by her campaigning . The satya is here for all to see:

"I have never changed my religion, nor was I asked to"

So are yoy saying. Muslim men who marry Hindu women do not ask the Hindu women to embrace islam at the point of marriage with marriage on the line ? 

Mariyam here is the typical moderate muslim lovy dovy sympathetic poser. Say all the right things but have an underlying tendency to sweep the islamic intolerance under the carpet and take no responsibility what so ever as a community whilst demanding highest level of tolerance from everyone else. 

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Javed and Shabana are more commies than Muslims. In fact I don't consider them Muslim

No one gives a * what they are wont you agree ?. Any maliciously partial viewpoint needs to be exposed where ever it comes from. 

23 minutes ago, Vilander said:

No one gives a * what they are wont you agree ?. Any maliciously partial viewpoint needs to be exposed where ever it comes from. 

Of course, I hate commies, these commie so called intellectuals provide cover to the Naxals and Break India forces. Apart from visiting Pakistan for fests every other month, Shabana and Javed recently supported the JNU Tukde Tukde lobby. Dodgy characters (typical Bollywood), they don't just need to be exposed, they ought to be tried for their malicious, inflammatory views. 

Edited by Gollum

UPA snooped on Shabana and Javed because of their possible ulterior motives. Times Now did an investigation about that a couple of years back. Imagine UPA snooping on someone for national security reasons !!!

Full show HERE

The Government has taken a serious note of alleged interception of conversations purportedly of prominent Muslims, during the UPA dispensation, on extending legal assistance to accused from the community in various terror-related cases. The intercepted conversations were recently aired by a TV channel.

According to the report,  several renowned personalities from the Muslim community were spied upon  in Maharashtra when UPA was in the power at the Centre. The intelligence agencies had gone to the extent of recording the telephonic conversation of Bollywood legends including Shabana Azmi and Javed Akhtar, doubting their humanitarian work.

It is learnt that law officers are being roped in for their opinion on taking possible legal action against those responsible for intercepting the conversations since the view in Government circles is that these are in contravention of the statute.

LINK

I won't come to any conclusion here but some people have a lot of explaining to do. 

Edited by Gollum

58 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Mariyam here is the typical moderate muslim lovy dovy sympathetic poser. Say all the right things but have an underlying tendency to sweep the islamic intolerance under the carpet and take no responsibility what so ever as a community whilst demanding highest level of tolerance from everyone else. 

Nope, @Mariyam is nothing like you described. She is pretty fair, tolerant and chilled out. You may disagree with 1-2 things she says but that's par for the course on a forum. 

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

So are yoy saying. Muslim men who marry Hindu women do not ask the Hindu women to embrace islam at the point of marriage with marriage on the line ? 

How about you read the news link and the thread before you ask (mainly irrelevant and altogether stupid) questions? Too much to expect?

The point here is that Urmila did not convert nor was she asked to. Completely against what was alleged on page 1 of this thread.

Geddit?

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Of course, I hate commies, these commie so called intellectuals provide cover to the Naxals and Break India forces. Apart from visiting Pakistan for fests every other month, Shabana and Javed recently supported the JNU Tukde Tukde lobby. Dodgy characters (typical Bollywood), they don't just need to be exposed, they ought to be tried for their malicious, inflammatory views. 

So you are saying they dont Hindus because of their Islamic faith saying generally about non-belevers, but they hate Hindus because of their commie faith. What difference does it make?

Believing India was better off under Moghuls than British is a commie trait. Moghuls ruled most India with the same view as the brits. Loot and grab wealth and convert as many. They came from outside, difference is brits came and left (aaye aur lootke chale gaye). 

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

So you are saying they dont Hindus because of their Islamic faith saying generally about non-belevers, but they hate Hindus because of their commie faith. What difference does it make?

Believing India was better off under Moghuls than British is a commie trait. Moghuls ruled most India with the same view as the brits. Loot and grab wealth and convert as many. They came from outside, difference is brits came and left (aaye aur lootke chale gaye). 

Doesn't make any difference, wrong is wrong. Anyway at least in India, the commies and Islamists have a common agenda and often work in sync. 

Both Brits and Islamic invaders were horrible for us, how can one be better than the other when both pillaged our landmass and culture/religion? 

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

How about you read the news link and the thread before you ask (mainly irrelevant and altogether stupid) questions? Too much to expect?

The point here is that Urmila did not convert nor was she asked to. Completely against what was alleged on page 1 of this thread.

Geddit?

The point is urmila is showing malicious intent and you and folks like you are supporting her since it suits your agenda. Put your country first not religion.

Edited by Vilander

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

That pair is highly suspect. Fraternising with enemies may be they are already one of them, need to be probed closely.

20 minutes ago, Vilander said:

The point is urmila is showing malicious intent and you and folks like you are supporting her since it suits your agenda. Put your country first not religion.

Your perception aside, the reality is that Urmila didn't convert. Calling people out who allege that is not putting religion first. It is simply stating the truth.

How about you put the truth first, and not your warped pseudo-nationalistic agenda.

37 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Your perception aside, the reality is that Urmila didn't convert. Calling people out who allege that is not putting religion first. It is simply stating the truth.

How about you put the truth first, and not your warped pseudo-nationalistic agenda.

I have seen too many to not absolutely see through your strawmen and dismiss it with prejeduice. You know i am talking about Urmilas statement about hinduism being the most violent and how you are justifiing that conveniently with your phony liberal skin. I could not care less what her religion is. Point is what she said is malicious and intended to mollycoddle gullible muslims as she is making an entry into politics. Utter garbage that congress has been spewing for decades it needs to be stopped and guess what it will be. 

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

@Mariyam since you are fervently supporting Urmila here do you agree with her statement of Hinduism being most violent ?

I totally disagree. 

Why to neglect the context?

She was very clear when she said: " the religion which has been known for its religious tolerance has turned out to be the most violent religion of them all".

Remember, she was asked the question of what changed during last 5 years of BJP rule, upon that she replied this. Thus, the full context is:  " the religion which has been known for its religious tolerance has turned out to be the most violent religion of them all (during the last 5 years of BJP)".

RW supporters are wise enough to know it better. Unfortunately, it is not a matter of wisdom, but this is a matter of intentional propaganda against Urmila. 

I just hope one day they do realize they made a mistake where they killed the JUSTICE through using their propaganda services. Societies progress only through Justice, and not on the bases of false propagandas. 

Those who dont like it can shut up or move on to the place of their liking. 

While I certainly do not condone killings, mob lynching for cow slaughters but all the cultural activities are the way they were all along. All left, liberals have given too much leeway to certain community. I have spent good amount of my life in India and observed so many things from good 80s till 2000s. It was all messed up. With the emergence of powerful RW political base, supporters are getting bit carried away like Cow lynching and few statements by idiot politicians. That is in no way indicating the surge of RW violent facet of hinduism. All hindus are saying is, $ucking give  fair and equitable treatment to hindus. Hindus raise few issues like azaan and occupying streets for weekly prayers is not acceptable. These were fair demands. While many such activities are getting curbed for majority community, why wouldnt they questions similar things from other communities. 

The issue is not hindus, the issue is these certain low life political parties who lost the power which they though as their "baap ka jahgird" (birth right). Because RW political emergence they feel threatened. And certain community wont like to play it fair. They always want policies favoring them everywhere. They are total hypocrites. 

13 hours ago, Vilander said:

@Mariyam since you are fervently supporting Urmila here do you agree with her statement of Hinduism being most violent ?

@Vilander Go through the thread. I have answered this question already.  Are you plain blind? 

Not once have I supported anything Urmila has said. You need to work on your ability to grasp what is written.Read replies before you shoot off your mouth.