Potential PM candidates for India if NDA fails to get absolute majority [ 2019 ] !!!

velu

25 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

IF BJP wins why not a go for a good candidate avl among them- nitin gadkari 

lol. This is worst suggestion. People voted for modi. This like asking Robert Vadra to be pm if congress wins. Last time liberals suggested sushma swaraj this time gadakari. Why are you worried about modi ? May be congress can move away from Gandhi family.

Edited by gattaca

29 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Modi is a BJP candidate. BJP is a democracy party so opponents think that putting each other against each other will help your cause.  Thankfully, it wont work as BJP has strong ideology foundation...

1 minute ago, someone said:

Modi is a BJP candidate. BJP is a democracy party so opponents think that putting each other against each other will help your cause.  Thankfully, it wont work as BJP has strong ideology foundation...

chalo u went on a diff tangent only 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Hain ? Modi is the PM in case u forgot. If public gives the vote of confidence, what's the need of change of leadership ? That's like saying hey we won 2 consecutive WC, so let's change captain now coz others r making noise. 

The lefties keep shouting fascist fascist anyways, why would they care whether their projected saffron Hitler or Himmler or Goebbels is the leader ?

1 minute ago, asterix said:

Will you ask to change PM candidates of other parties too? 

its not about parties - its about better candidate ......whoever is best 

N as i have said acc to me Modi is the worst ......make anyone and nitin gadkari is a good choice 

7 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Hain ? Modi is the PM in case u forgot. If public gives the vote of confidence, what's the need of change of leadership ? That's like saying hey we won 2 consecutive WC, so let's change captain now coz others r making noise. 

didnt aussie change steve waugh after winning 1999 Wc n had ponting in 2003 

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

N as i have said acc to me Modi is the worst ......make anyone and nitin gadkari is a good choice 

If Modi is worst, then people will anyways elect the “better” candidates from other parties and that person will be the PM...

:dontknow:

3 minutes ago, asterix said:

If Modi is worst, then people will anyways elect the “better” candidates from other parties and that person will be the PM...

:dontknow:

Hopefully but cant deny the man has die hard fan following

hone ko to salman ne bht bht crime kiye hai par uske bhakto ne maane kya ?? nhin na 

This wud be the most unpredictable elections

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Hopefully but cant deny the man has die hard fan following

hone ko to salman ne bht bht crime kiye hai par uske bhakto ne maane kya ?? nhin na 

This wud be the most unpredictable elections

It’s a democracy. Merely fan following won’t make you PM. Else SRK or Sallu Bhai can also become PM..

You are slowly revealing yourself. Having doubts about your age now...

5 minutes ago, asterix said:

It’s a democracy. Merely fan following won’t make you PM. Else SRK or Sallu Bhai can also become PM..

Fan following plays a huge role

we wud never knw until they stand in election but general perception is not good with stars in politics ...so that has to be taken in account 

You are slowly revealing yourself. Having doubts about your age now...

my age is 30.......u-19 nhin khelna mujhe that my age is concern for u

acha pata nhin tha main ichadhari nagin hu 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

22 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Waugh retired. Some day Modi will as well. But that won't happen so soon. 

Anyone but Mamta. Even RG would be better than her. At least he'll be innocuous, and worst case it would be like 2004-14. But it Mamta comes, then there is a high chance India will turn into Pakistan/Bangladesh, Middle East etc. There will be no freedom of speech, more corruption ,crime, and goondaism, not to mention chances of ethnic cleansing and genocide right under her nose. So, anyone but her .

On 4/19/2019 at 9:01 AM, velu said:

Its impossible for congress to form the government with 3rd front support. So rahul gandhi is ruled out.

1) Didi - 20 to 35 seats

Mamta-Banerjee.jpg

2) Behanji - 10 to 25 seats

Mayawati-Women-Rule.jpg

3) Anyone with 15 to 25 seats

3_2_donkey1.jpg

4) Stalin - 3 to 15 seats  ( @Stan AF ஸ்டான் AFன் பேராதரவு பெற்ற பிரதமர் வேட்பாளர் :giggle: )

stalin-torn-clothes-1487678094.jpg

Oh my God....the pictures!!!

4 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Ok, and your point is if BJP wins again then Modi underperformed compared to the party's glorious past on the polling booth ?

point is here what i believe.....i didnt say its my prediction 

i gave my opinion that they have a better candidate, i wud like to believe that can happen......one shud beilve good things can happen right . 

also i have always believed anything can happen in Indian politics n Indian cricket 

30 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

point is here what i believe.....i didnt say its my prediction 

i gave my opinion that they have a better candidate, i wud like to believe that can happen......one shud beilve good things can happen right . 

also i have always believed anything can happen in Indian politics n Indian cricket 

That's an unrealistic opinion, that's all. The ground reality is one doesn't go from being the face of the campaign AND an active prime minister to suddenly go into the background.