Rajiv Gandhi

ravishingravi

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Green Peace and Ford Foundation linked, ISI puppet Admiral Ramdas jumps in to save his masters. 

Amitabh was there on that trip..he can tell what's the truth. India today has the details of 3 cooks and the amount of food transported.those can easily shed light

1 hour ago, diga said:

Amitabh was there on that trip..he can tell what's the truth. India today has the details of 3 cooks and the amount of food transported.those can easily shed light

Amitabh won't tell jack, the Gandhis have enough dirt on him. Anyway he is a crook who should be shown no mercy,don't know why Modi is cosying up to him, Anil Ambani and Amar Singh these days. Hope dear PM isn't up to the good corruption, bad corruption nonsense...neighbors do the good terror, bad terror **** and the results are visible. 

3 hours ago, diga said:

he wont.....in recent times he was not in good terms with congress and he has his hand covered in enough **** so if he takes a panga with anyone he ll be the 1st one to suffer. If congress comes in power that wud prove out to be a huge mistake 

On 5/7/2019 at 6:03 AM, ravishingravi said:

Intriguing figure in Indian politics. When I was working Sriperumbudur, I saw this immense love for the man who was killed there. Down south a section will always vote for congress, because of this man. People talk about him bringing computers to India ( A well propagated lie ). Then there is Shaha Bano, the most dark chapter for secularism anywhere ( something they are quick to shove under the carpet ). And to cap it off Bofors - probably the biggest defence scam in our history.

The connect however with this man is at a different level. He is almost considered as a sorry figure that is beyond reproach even he incited violence against sikhs. I am just amazed at the reaction that Modi got for his remarks on Rajiv Gandhi, which were not far off from general perception of his govt. The writers and institutions were disoriented by attack on this man. Attack on the current PM with choicest words seems okay though.

https://twitter.com/Shehzad_Ind/status/1125690876439609344

Dying relatively young, at the hands of terrorists, confers a halo effect.  Rajiv did have a lot going for him.  He was our Kennedy.  A reluctant politician, who'd rather be flying planes, only accepted leadership when it was thrust upon him in the face of tragedy.  Talked about modernization and development.  The attractions are obvious.  

17 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Gotta love this pitroda guy ,the more he speaks the better for BJP. 

I think this guy is on a BJP payroll taking forward the legacy of MSA :phehe:

That’s what I thought too. I remember the minimum payment program that had.

5 hours ago, Turning_track said:

Dr. Kalam wrote about his antics in his book, Ignited Minds. 

D6JAsqjW4AAUGJ9__1557427939_46123_opt.jpg

Ramdas was also at the forefront of Kudankulam protests, during his reign our navy was infiltrated by ISI moles. Under his watch we lost a warship during peace time in Bay of Bengal, Congress helped this loser cover the tracks and promoted him over 6 seniors in line for the job. During Kargil the mofo was writing op-eds in western magazines criticizing India's use of force !!!

BTW a karara thappad by our legend and ratna Kalam sir, you know it takes a special kind of thuggery to ruffle the feathers of a saint like APJ. People like Ramdas need to be behind bars, not giving their do kaudi ka gyan on prime time national TV. 

Edited by Gollum

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he wont.....in recent times he was not in good terms with congress and he has his hand covered in enough **** so if he takes a panga with anyone he ll be the 1st one to suffer. If congress comes in power that wud prove out to be a huge mistake 

Amitabh has so many skeletons in his closet, wonder how he survived for so long