Watson with blood on knees playing the knock in the final

Ankit_sharma03

:hatsoff:to watson.

For jaddu he should never be sent when need quick runs in important game. He will for sure stay till end and loose it for us. Send someone like shami or bumrah even with less skills they will go to hit if team needs it and not hide by taking doubles.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Why was Bhajji not sent ahead of both jadeja and Thakur.

Coz bhajji hasnt had much time with bat in matches, he hasnt played much domestic whereas shardul scores runs for mumbai

When ur out of touch its not easy to come n hit. It happ with warne to when he won a game with bat in 1st IPL but as happened in next season with no practice he cudnt even connect 

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Coz bhajji hasnt had much time with bat in matches, he hasnt played much domestic whereas shardul scores runs for mumbai

When ur out of touch its not easy to come n hit. It happ with warne to when he won a game with bat in 1st IPL but as happened in next season with no practice he cudnt even connect 

At the juncture it is heart not ability which counts.I will take Bhajii over jadeja or Shardul anyday for one shot to win me the match.

On 5/14/2019 at 8:45 AM, Gollum said:

IPL is a tuchch tournament, no worries...besides who knows it may have been fixed :dontknow:. Tomorrow if someone chokes in a random Sunday park match I won't complain either, but test is best yaar. 

You are accusing Watson of fixing.

Edited by rkt.india

On 5/14/2019 at 10:33 PM, helperononline said:

Watson playing with blood in his knees,tahir diving to stop a single ,dhoni running hard for singles even though they are aged between 38 to 40 was good to watch their commitment in the field where as Raina once a brilliant fielder now looks a Buffon dropping catch was irratating to to watch throughout the tournament

thats why those guys were top player and raina was an underachiever