Will Ind make it to the last 4 in WC19?

zen

Will Ind make it to the last 4?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Will Ind make it to the last 4?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/05/2019 at 03:00 AM

On 5/26/2019 at 7:07 PM, Jimmy Cliff said:

For the love of God there is no such thing as a quick exit in this World Cup. Every team will play at least 9 games.

Yeah, it could be effectively over for us with a 0-3 start but we have to watch the carcass drag itself till the end of the round robin stage.

My feeling right now is that team just seems off color. We peaked some time back and then we have gone off form somehow. Our spinners are suddenly looking very vulnerable and guys like Bhuvi are consistently underperforming as are the openers. They say our team picks up steam in large competitions but we can't take that for granted. Teams like Australia are picking up momentum

First three matches are going to be crucial which will tell us where the team stands.

9 minutes ago, VT87 said:

I'm pretty confident that we will win against SA on 5th  june

Yes. If we get QDK early ,there is no one in that batting line up, whom I'm worried about. Should we see off Rabada early on with the new ball, then it's game, set and match for us. 

Australia, NZ and England will be difficult proposition to win. These three teams have a better Unit. Aussies are perennial winners. NZ also looks like a well rounded team. England are definite favorites.

West Indies is a tricky one as their full strength team is capable of posting high targets and can easily chase down 350. Team is full of six hitters. Good pace unit.

At the latter stages have to be very careful as BD and SL have beaten India in big stages. Especially BD came close to winning the Nihadas trophy and the Asia Cup last year.

Edited by Stan AF
1 hour ago, Norman said:

Yes. If we get QDK early ,there is no one in that batting line up, whom I'm worried about. Should we see off Rabada early on with the new ball, then it's game, set and match for us. 

for me Faf is key guy and he is on form right now. He has done well vs. us before in World T20 knocking us out

Warm-ups end for Ind, where the trend of thrashing Asian teams while getting thrashed by other teams in WCs in SENA continued .... The positive is that KL was able to seal the #4 spot. Now it is up to him to make the most of the opportunity!