Post election meltdown thread

Gollum

Guys...elections are over .

Elections are about people voting for any one they want.

Everyone has a right to vote for the candidate of their choice.

A strong democracy requires people to think  differently and vote differently.

Everyone voting for same person / party will make democracy weak.

So cheers to all who voted for who so ever they voted.:tea:

27 minutes ago, tweaker said:

Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav on Friday dismissed the panel of spokespersons of the party. The party further asked TV channels not to invite any of the party leaders who were acting as spokespersons for any debate or talk show.

That another spokesperson Pankhudi Pathak is dismissed too?

Number of beef related killings of Muslims vs no of victims of Islamic terror in the so called fascist Hindu rashtra from 2014 till date. What's the count for each case ? Wiki says 24 Muslims died since 2010, most of these since 2014. 

A single attack-Pulwama by itself stands out in terms of victim count being greater, and these were armed forces of the "majoritarian" state.

In terms of extrapolation, If radical Muslims were left unchecked (the way all Hindus have a free reign of terror as per these morons) what kind of mayhem would occur in the majority Hindu country ?  

Someone ask these questions to the commies & muslims talking about fascism :bow:

On 5/24/2019 at 1:05 PM, Alam_dar said:

I believe it is polarization in the society. 

Muslim are saying they are not welcome in the housing societies (although Christians and even Hindus too eat meat of chicken). Police has gone Hindutva too. Due to fear of life, and due to no enterance in new housing societies, Muslims are moving to the ghettos. 

Muslim population is 15%, but their jobs in Government have been reduced to 3% to 4 % during BJP era from previous 6% to 7%. While private companies are also not giving jobs to Muslims and even worse than government jobs. 

Muslims have become 2nd class citizens. 

And Muslims do all this to Hindus in Pakistan (even worse). Hindus here are 2nd class, or actually 3rd class citizens. 

I don't know any more if it is happening correct to the Muslims, or they deserve humanity too. I only feel sorry if I see any human in pain. But the world is cruel place to live. 

A Pakistani who's also a commie is basically scum to the power of filth in terms of being a pathalogical liar. 

Indian tolerance is on display here, we allow all kinds of propaganda to be posted here because of freedom of speech. It's not even countered much to be honest.

21 hours ago, speed_thrills said:

Well in India such reports are mostly tailored to suit political agenda of that time. My opinion is based on what I understand day in and day out.

Your opinion is welcome, but I stell beg to differ.

For me denying this  official Report of commission  is same like Muslims are blaming EVMs. 

Your personal observation may have great value for you, but I see then all Muslims presenting their observation that this report is true about they having only 5-6% jobs in government and decreasing more and more under BJP. 

And I believe that present RW majority mindset is actually not even apologetic upon this situation, and they would not hesitate to even make it ZERO as they perceive ALL Muslims to be a threat to India and traitors. 

21 hours ago, speed_thrills said:

2. Liberal Muslim is an oxymoron

In my opinion, not WHOLE blame lies upon Muslims, but far right Hindutva leanings also has it's big share in the present polarization of Indian society. 

These are not only Liberal Muslims, but these are also all of Hindu Liberals who have been an oxymoron for RW (actually all these Secularists are Traitors too just like all the Muslims for the RW). 
BJP has not shown the ability to unite the Indian society, but there is extreme hatred present today in the extreme polarized Indian society. 

45 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

For me denying this  official Report of commission  is same like Muslims are blaming EVMs. 

Your personal observation may have great value for you, but I see then all Muslims presenting their observation that this report is true about they having only 5-6% jobs in government and decreasing more and more under BJP. 

And I believe that present RW majority mindset is actually not even apologetic upon this situation, and they would not hesitate to even make it ZERO as they perceive ALL Muslims to be a threat to India and traitors. 

In my opinion, not WHOLE blame lies upon Muslims, but far right Hindutva leanings also has it's big share in the present polarization of Indian society. 

These are not only Liberal Muslims, but these are also all of Hindu Liberals who have been an oxymoron for RW (actually all these Secularists are Traitors too just like all the Muslims for the RW). 
BJP has not shown the ability to unite the Indian society, but there is extreme hatred present today in the extreme polarized Indian society. 

Well you don't have a clue about Indian demography.

Anws I concur with one of the fellow poster here and going forward will not discuss Indian politics with a foreigner.

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

The part in bold is simply untrue. Muslim representation in government jobs has marginally improved in the last few years. It has almost nothing to do with who is in power at the centre however. It has a lot more to do with the size of the English educated Muslim middle class. The very category of people who would want to venture into these professions. And the size of the Muslim middle class increasing is simply a function of the increased rate of literacy/ graduation rates among the Muslim population.

Of course it is much below par vis a vis Muslim share in population, as the Sachar findings have tabulated.

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

A Pakistani who's also a commie is basically scum to the power of filth in terms of being a pathalogical liar. 

Your opinion is welcome. 

But I the driving force behind me is Humanism and Secularism. I don't see Indian communism or my birth in Pakistan having any influence upon my views, while I have not studied the Indian communism yet, and while I am very much against many things in Pakistan including it's backbone i.e. the religion of Islam. 

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

Indian tolerance is on display here, we allow all kinds of propaganda to be posted here because of freedom of speech. It's not even countered much to be honest.

I wonder why do you think that my views are not even countered here? 

There are dozens of members here, who are totally free to counter my views and present their version. Therefore, it would be unfair to blame me if they are not countering my views. 

And we are here in this discussion forum for the purpose of discussing.

If it is not so, then Admins could make the Rules and Paste is clearly on the main page that Non-Indians are neither allowed to become a member of this forum, nor they are allowed to post any of their opinion regarding India. 

24 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

The part in bold is simply untrue. Muslim representation in government jobs has marginally improved in the last few years. It has almost nothing to do with who is in power at the centre however. It has a lot more to do with the size of the English educated Muslim middle class. The very category of people who would want to venture into these professions. And the size of the Muslim middle class increasing is simply a function of the increased rate of literacy/ graduation rates among the Muslim population.

Of course it is much below par vis a vis Muslim share in population, as the Sachar findings have tabulated.

Thanks Mariyam for the correction. 

Nevertheless, I feel more satisfied if you could provide me with any report which present these facts precisely. 

It is like this that I remember reading a column in Indian newspaper, which was telling the opposite i.e. the number of Muslims in goverment jobs is still decreasing. I don't remember how old that article was and about which years it was talking. 

@Mariyam

Sachar Report came in 2006

Follow up report came in 2014 (known as Kundu Committee). Link

If Modi made any such commission for further studies during his era, that I don't know. But the Kundu committee report is presenting no betterment of Muslim community, but only decrease in their living standards, which is even much worse than Dalits at moment. 

16 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

@Mariyam

Sachar Report came in 2006

Follow up report came in 2014 (known as Kundu Committee). Link

If Modi made any such commission for further studies during his era, that I don't know. But the Kundu committee report is presenting no betterment of Muslim community, but only decrease in their living standards, which is even much worse than Dalits at moment. 

Over here the PM doesn't have to sanction studies. It is the proforma job of the many institutions of the state. For example, the Ministry of Minority Affairs  (reports in link, year on year ) has to maintain data on a year on year basis. The Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation has to keep detailed data on various socio economic parameters by different filters every time a Census is conducted. 

Edited by Mariyam

31 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Thanks Mariyam. 

But I am not finding other sources which could confirm this claim of BJP minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi. 

And to be truthful, I have a lot of doubts about this claim by Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi. 

It is impossible for me to believe that ONLY within 2 years BJP government increased the numbers of Muslim share in jobs from 3.4% (Sachar Report) to 9.9% (as Mukhtar claims). 

This thing needs a WONDER to happen. It could only happen if 900-1,000% new Jobs are given only to Muslims, while Hindus and others get 0% from new jobs. You see, new jobs are only limited as compared to the people who already have the jobs during last 4 decades. 

@Alam_dar

This is from 2012, but you may find it interesting.

The 3.4% share in Government jobs that you mention is for all government jobs together (ie state + central). What Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi is talking about is pertaining to Central government jobs only.

State government jobs would simply outnumber Central Government jobs, given the number of states that we have. So the perceptible increase is on a smaller base value. Hence, the overall increase is very marginal. 

Edited by Mariyam

10 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Over here the PM doesn't have to sanction studies. It is the proforma job of the many institutions of the state. For example, the Ministry of Minority Affairs  (reports in link, year on year ) has to maintain data on a year on year basis. The Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation has to keep detailed data on various socio economic parameters by different filters every time a Census is conducted. 

Unfortunately, the reports of Ministry of Minority Affairs (whose link you gave above) have reports only in Hindi.

Therefore, I am unable to see the share of Muslims in Jobs during BJP era.