Rohit Sharma is a proven force and our 2nd best batsman. Deal with it.

On 5/28/2019 at 11:17 PM, maniac said:

Just beginning of the year he scored a back to the wall 100 in Australia when everyone failed against a good attack.

He was the only guy to get a 100 in the England LOI series in england. In fact got a 100 in both ODIs and t20s

He has gotten a odi 100 in SA,Eng and Aus in his last tours.

Look he is out of form right now but this is pure hate.

I am not even going to hate on MSD this time because we need our best and most experienced  players that is TOP3, MSD,Bumrah and Kul-Cha to fire. It’s almost like an agenda against one player.

Or maybe we genuinely feel there's issues with his game..you supporting Rohit is like me advocating for Yuvi and Bhaji over Pant and Kuldeep. Yes exaggeration as Rohit is nearer his prime but point is we need to move past him, as India rightfully did with Yuvi and Bhaji. 

Edited by mancalledsting
On 5/30/2019 at 8:42 PM, maniac said:

Percentage won in bad weather conditions

percentage won due to bowling ?

percentage won due to poor opposition 

give smartstats - the above are just stats of a team which won a lot last two years due to bumrah wristspinners doing great jobs at restricting oppositions 

I say again - if u dig deep in above stats , Kohli and Dhawan might actually have more contributions which actually counted . The above stats are like Ravi shastri scores in the 80s or Manju scores in the 90s

rohit doesn’t rotate strike like dhawan 

does go straight after bowling like Sehwag 

doesn’t look technically sound against swing like agarwal 

doesn’t bowl anymore 

put pant or Shaw in opening - they will do what bumrah does for us in bowling 

stats stats and lies .

and there are smartstats - gone are the days of scoring 50s and 100s for personal gain

reason why I like kohli or dhawan is cause they get runs at a fair clip always . I care a damn about the so called beast mode - didn’t see that in ct final or any games of worth.