Kejriwal Ko dhoya hai (on free rides for women), Talented YouTubers!

randomGuy

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Right now, 9 lacs woman and 18 lacs men travel in Metro.  Those 9 lacs who were paying before will now travel for free.  

MLA should be behind bars.  

Yes they will. so what?

MLA is having fun. said wasnt intentional.

As I said yahan India mein aap kar sakte ho. BJP bacha legi. Kisi aur country mein mat karna.  Jail bhi jaoge aur India ki naak bhi kataoge. Kaafi Indians ne try kiya hai:hysterical: deport ho gaye

Good luck. Be vigilant

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

1 minute ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

bhai kahan se aate ho. who is paying the minority fees. I pay it separately. They dont have to pay it.

How can I pay for my own subsidy. If I pay for it then how is it a subsidy? kahan se padhe ho bhai UP / Bihar? :hysterical:

you know there is nothing free in this world.  If govt gives you subsidy from one hand, they will take that back from another hand.  You are paying income tax and getting subsidies from the same income tax.  and the tax govt gets is not enough to give subsidies to minorities and ST/SCs.  For that govt has to borrow money.  This is what you call fiscal deficit.  If govt was doing everything from your taxes, govt would not have to take loans.    

Just now, rkt.india said:

you know there is nothing free in this world.  If govt gives you subsidy from one hand, they will take that back from another hand.  You are paying income tax and getting subsidies from the same income tax.  and the tax govt gets is not enough to give subsidies to minorities and ST/SCs.  For that govt has to borrow money.  This is what you call fiscal deficit.  If govt was doing everything from your taxes, govt would not have to take loans.    

I am not getting any subsidy. Govt is taking from me and giving to the minority. You probably dont know the concept of reservation. 

Good luck man. Enjoy your life. But be careful with women in foreign countries:hysterical:

22 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Yes they will. so what?

MLA is having fun. said wasnt intentional.

As I said yahan India mein aap kar sakte ho. BJP bacha legi. Kisi aur country mein mat karna.  Jail bhi jaoge aur India ki naak bhi kataoge. Kaafi Indians ne try kiya hai:hysterical: deport ho gaye

Good luck. Be vigilant

why are you bringing MLA in this thread? open a separate thread for that.

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

come do it here in the US. You have a visitor VISA?

In US, girls become mother at 14-15 years after rape.  USA has the highest number of women-related crimes.

13 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Cloud Radar proved right? Sorry I missed that. Did you study school or are from UP or Bihar:hysterical:

Also think about this

1) Jains were given minority status by Modi. Why should I pay for those guys?

2) Gas subsidy at UP elections - Why should I pay for those families who come and snatch mine and  my friends jobs in Maharashtra?

3) Why should I pay for J&K?

4) Why should I pay for BiMaRU states?

5) Why should minorities or backward classes have less or no fees in top institutions whereas I have to pay full fees? Bloody even food is free for them.

6) Why should government land be given at subsidized prices to fellow businessmen? Who pays for the loss?

Here you are saying you are in Maharasthra.  In another post, you are saying you are in US. Either You are living in Maharashtra or in USA.  Both cant happen simultaneously.  If you are in US then you will be paying taxes there and not in India.

2 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

@rkt.india 

why am I not allowed to add you in the ignore list?

I will advise you to put every poster on this forum in your ignore list so that you can just enjoy your posts and only your comments on those posts.

Edited by rkt.india

@Haarkarjeetgaye,brother I understand your trepidation especially after 23rd may ,but you have to understand that kejriwal pr the Delhi government alone cannot formulate such a scheme for dmrc .

It requires a 2-1 majority in which dmrc and CG are the other 2 players ,kejrieal knows this and he also knows that dmrc is incurring losses (operational losses as well) ,so this wet dream or I should say "lie" wont happen And even kejriwal knows this.

This is just a jumla before the elections.

Now I know Demo,GST may have effed you ,but remember to pay your taxes wisely!

53 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Image may contain: text

Can they also tweet against the congestion in metro women's carriages as a result of these scheme even if they buy a ticket?

Think about it rationally. Due to free rides the number of women taking the metro will see a steep rise. Given platforms are static in length, does this mean

(a) The number of carriages allocated to women increases? Which means congestion in the general carriage heavily increases

(b) If the number of carriages stays the same for women. Does this mean women are forced to miss the train due to congestion or enter general carriages making them more prone to molestation in the congestion?

This is an extremely poorly thought out scheme which does not consider supply and demand. Supply on the Delhi metro is relatively static. Demand as the result of this scheme will drastically increase.

Another side effect is due to the congestion, middle class who can afford it will take their cars or two wheeler to their places of business. Thus even increasing pollution.

36 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

Can they also tweet against the congestion in metro women's carriages as a result of these scheme even if they buy a ticket?

Think about it rationally. Due to free rides the number of women taking the metro will see a steep rise. Given platforms are static in length, does this mean

(a) The number of carriages allocated to women increases? Which means congestion in the general carriage heavily increases

(b) If the number of carriages stays the same for women. Does this mean women are forced to miss the train due to congestion or enter general carriages making them more prone to molestation in the congestion?

This is an extremely poorly thought out scheme which does not consider supply and demand. Supply on the Delhi metro is relatively static. Demand as the result of this scheme will drastically increase.

Another side effect is due to the congestion, middle class who can afford it will take their cars or two wheeler to their places of business. Thus even increasing pollution.

Bhai, joke aahe

aani scheme cha faliure success implement 

jhala nantar discuss karnar.

jar fail jhaali tar it is easily reversible. Not like demonetization:icflove:

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

On 6/4/2019 at 11:51 PM, G_B_ said:

The problem for our friend kejri is that even the congress got more in % then him in LS. He cannot run to them for alliance as they will demand a lions share.

A last throw of the dice. Only time will tell if it works out for him. He knows very well if GoI refuses he can pin the blame of them.

Expect more of these announcements.

Kejriwal forst looks for someone to pin the blame...then announces his scheme.