Who's responsible for Rashid Khan's pathetic performance in this WC?

17 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

What score do you think teams should be scoring in a WC ? 260 , 270 ?

As mentioned in match thread, I found Kiwi, Africa match as best in tournament so far. Yes, Not even India Pakistan was anywhere close to it, nor did Pakistan England or India Australia or Bongs vs Windies.

Reason: Pitch had around 250 runs in it and good bowlers always had a chance. A miss hit fell 10-15 yards within boundry, A rash drive was a inside/outside edge. You want to see art of bowling too. While ones in stadiums can only see 4s and sixes, People watching it on other platforms want to watch and appreciate bowling too. ICC/ECB should and must not forget those viewers

For example, that first spell from Rabada against India was one of the best bowling displays by him in this world cup

Edited by mishra
6 minutes ago, mishra said:

As mentioned in match thread, I found Kiwi, Africa match as best in tournament so far. Yes, Not even India Pakistan was anywhere close to it, nor did Pakistan England or India Australia or Bongs vs Windies.

Reason: Pitch had around 250 runs in it and good bowlers always had a chance. A miss hit fell 10-15 yards within boundry, A rash drive was a inside/outside edge. You want to see art of bowling too. While ones in stadiums can only see 4s and sixes, People watching it on other platforms want to watch and appreciate bowling too. ICC/ECB should and must not forget those viewers

For example, that first spell from Rabada against India was one of the best bowling displays by him in this world cup

So the 2015 WC had doctored wickets? 

Aus 371, 342, 417, 376, 

New Z , 331, 331, 393, even conservative India had 364 .

Thing is people  are paying a lot of money for tickets and they want to see a) a full days play and b) lots and lots of runs .

If you want an even contest of bat and ball I am afraid that ship has sailed , it's now a T50 contest and the IPL made that happen wether you like that or not .

You can see on here that people are demanding a much higher runs per over performed for test matches too 

Edited by Tattieboy
2 hours ago, Tattieboy said:

So the 2015 WC had doctored wickets? 

Aus 371, 342, 417, 376, 

New Z , 331, 331, 393, even conservative India had 364 .

Thing is people  are paying a lot of money for tickets and they want to see a) a full days play and b) lots and lots of runs .

If you want an even contest of bat and ball I am afraid that ship has sailed , it's now a T50 contest and the IPL made that happen wether you like that or not .

You can see on here that people are demanding a much higher runs per over performed for test matches too 

Sad but true. You are right. I too was in same boat. But now, Its overwhelming. Dont like it anymore. Infact miss those 250 run pitches

On 6/20/2019 at 5:17 PM, rkt.india said:

Afgahnistan is in the world cup because they qualified for it and beat teams like Zim, Scotland, ireland.

They lost to both Scotland and Zimbabwe. Had it not been for blatantly corrupt umpiring (Scotland vs WI) and UAE playing the game of their lives against Zimbabwe, neither West Indies nor Afghanistan would be at this world cup.