Reports of violence by Afghanistan fans

Most of these guys have been displaced from their mother land thanks to their neighbor and are living as refugees. This kind of racist entitlement is exactly what I am talking about.

What the fk is tribal mentality.

You got your answer 

Btw, it was your mates USA who are the cause of their displacement. Did Pakistan bomb tteir country? No
1 minute ago, cric_fan said:

Btw, it was your mates USA who are the cause of their displacement. Did Pakistan bomb tteir country? No

So Musharraf didn’t send troops to Afghanistan :hmmmm2: ? 

Musharraf regime supports Taliban makes all the rich and educated get the hell out of there.

Then take money from USA to fight “war on terror” where their civilians are killed and few more get out of their country.

While OBl is all the while in Pakistan so all this destruction for nothing in their country.

I mean you can’t even make up this ****.

Guess the common thread here

@cric_fan I have nothing personal against you. You seem to be a good guy and I don’t blame you for standing up for your team or country on an online forum. 

However hope in real life at a personal level you acknowledge and recognize  the mess your country and military  policies have caused globally and ensure a secure future for you and your family and stay away from all this crap.

Peace

[mention=17776]cric_fan[/mention] I have nothing personal against you. You seem to be a good guy and I don’t blame you for standing up for your team or country on an online forum. 

However hope in real life at a personal level you acknowledge and recognize  the mess your country and military  policies have caused globally and ensure a secure future for you and your family and stay away from all this crap.

Peace

Likewise..nothing against you bro.

Peace
13 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

IMO they should have bilateral ODI series between Afghanistan and Pakistan in England, esp in Leeds, Manchester and Birmingham lol, have segregated stands for opposing fans... mounted police and stewards to separate them

This would be class!

Not everyday is a wc, even matches like SLvWI would be 80-90% full because its WC, tickets get sold in advance regardless of what countries are playing! 

In actual bilateral i dont think even 5% of them care ,may be some free pakistani will show up nothing much