Poyzz vs Bangladeshs, London Lords 03:00 PM IST (09:30 GMT), Jul 05

Just now, Shaz1 said:

I totally agree. I hated his press conference. He basically repeats the question given to him than ends it with something positive about the team. He literally responds with a similar answer to every question. Makes him sound fake.

Exactly. Pak could have easily made it to semis had they played with little more game awareness. They had golden chance to improve their RR against Kiwis, Eng and Afg but they let the match drag on till the final overs. Even against WI they should have tried to stretch the match as long as possible rather than going all attack. Williamson was very smart in this regard. 

27 minutes ago, sage said:

Imagine the scenes. Sarfaraz walks out for the toss with a Tiger t-shirt. The confidence in his face. The narrowed Eagle eyes. Then Bangladesh wins the toss :rofl:

They are missing your idol Shahid Afridi in the side perhaps it was best time for him to retire-unretire and make a comeback :giggle:. Your idol gave his answers to Espn.

28 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

The most idiotic thing for me about Sarfraz is that this dude has no idea of how the net runrate system actually works. Which means this guy never knew how to approach it. 

Bro I can feel for you. You guys have a gem of a batsman in Babbar and a good bowler in Shaeen/ Amir. But your fans are so arrogant after a fluke win or two, its nauseating. People were going on and on about that CT17 final. Even a passive cricket follower knew it was not a new dawn, but an off day for India and a lucky win for Paksitan, though I agree that Pakistan played good cricket in that tourney.

Fact is, a single good knock and your countrymen hype them as the next Kohli or Sachin. Even in this World Cup, look at your media. From Latif to Shoaib to Waqar, every one is busy inventing conspiracy theories.

1) India fixed the match with England to keep Pakistan out

2) NZ-Eng purposefully allowed each other to qualify at the expense of Pak.

3) ICC/ England curators everyone are against Pakistan, in short whole world doesn't want Pakistan in SF. Its World Cup, I think, so if world does't want, why should Pak be in SF :phehe: