Sachin Tendulkar appointed as Indian Air Force ka Group Captain !!!

velu

On 7/23/2019 at 9:26 AM, beetle said:

This is very old news....

Seriously ,the forces should stop this nonsense of giving uniforms to people like this.

I hope the Navy stays sensible and avoids this .

they use this as a tool to lure young people to join armed forces . I'm not entirely sure ,how it actually works in general .

31 minutes ago, Stuge said:

they use this as a tool to lure young people to join armed forces . I'm not entirely sure ,how it actually works in general .

I am sure no boy is looking at sachin or dhoni and going....look they are also in the services...I want to become like that.

Everyone knows they are superstar cricketers and just doing some nautanki in uniform.

Besides...in an over populated country like ours,there are more people wanting to join the forces than required.

These days youngsters have options in other field and mostly only who want to be in services go for it. Earlier people would join because compared to other options,this seemed better.

The shortage of young officers is more due to lack of better planning.

Edited by beetle
13 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

They need to make bats for cricketers who join the army. The bats need to be able to smack missiles without breaking. Metal bats that are light. Give Tendulkar Ironman armor and watch him go. 

In the comics, Tony Stark (Ironman) without armor was around 6 to 6.5 feet from what I recall. SRT is nearly a foot shorter. They should have a separate superhero series called Midgetman who will prove that size is not the only factor.