5 stages of indian liberals !!!

velu

I feel liberals is all about respecting blasphemy too much. So they avoid talking facts or any criticism when your culture/religion practices blasphemy. 

And Hinduism have no such concept, so we get to hear/see the nasty things about our history, customs. So what was supposed to be our strength of openness, has eventually turned out of a weakness in these times.

13 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Aurangzeb mata, darling of indian liberal historians, look here, campaigning for Pakistan outside UNGA. Why should India gives visas to these missionary moles to attend lit fests?

@Gollum

Truschke is a Jew (her father in law an evangelical soul harvester), to see her bonhomie with Bakis is a sight for the Gods. She lazily labels Hindus as anti-semites yet not a word against the Islamists. Fault is with BJP, last year she was in India publicizing that Aurangzeb crap in our universities, seminars and libraries. Why are these people allowed here, can't Home Ministry gauge their intentions? Madhouse....

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Truschke is a Jew (her father in law an evangelical soul harvester), to see her bonhomie with Bakis is a sight for the Gods. She lazily labels Hindus as anti-semites yet not a word against the Islamists. Fault is with BJP, last year she was in India publicizing that Aurangzeb crap in our universities, seminars and libraries. Why are these people allowed here, can't Home Ministry gauge their intentions? Madhouse....

I don't get it why do random goras interfere in our local issues? Should we poke our nose in their matters and give them gyan as to forget the past and live peacefully with Palestine?

2 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I don't get it why do random goras interfere in our local issues? Should we poke our nose in their matters and give them gyan as to forget the past and live peacefully with Palestine?

Western academia with peer reviewed scholars (coterie) is the reason. Every major university has Sanskrit studies or Indology and they have set the narrative of cow, caste and curry as the narrative of India. It is our folks who feed these beimaans.

Hindutva is a informal word, it's plain all about being anti-Hinduism. You aren't criticize a religion directly these days, so they find cover in these informal words. These critics (Indian liberals) only want their version of Hindu, and that is no different from Halloween. So certain days, you wear your fancy dresses and celebrate. So they have a problem with anything against such own version, despite our religion talks about different gods or multiple ways of life. 

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

448A3392-4A8D-40D3-ACC6-4E3539308CC0.jpeg

EFek-wdU8AA8ifP.jpg

Handle run by you know who. Shame on feminist Hindu women who fall for this crap, Hindus are the biggest enemies of Hindus, easily allow peacefuls to remote control their thought process. 

The Truth About Burqa: One Young Muslim Woman’s Powerful Spoken Word Poem About Her Choice To Wear A Burqa

DyfLLhyXcAE3D7-.jpg

3 hours ago, MechEng said:

Because they control "Indian studies". We are perhaps the only country, where we are taught about ourselves by the west. So called experts, university, research are all based in the west.  We can blame them, but the fault eventually lies upon ourselves.

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Western academia with peer reviewed scholars (coterie) is the reason. Every major university has Sanskrit studies or Indology and they have set the narrative of cow, caste and curry as the narrative of India. It is our folks who feed these beimaans.

Yes, and to avoid being tagged as "outsiders", many of these so called western academia are with Indian names but are completed sold out or brainwashed...

I won't comment on the ideological inclination of our cricketers and Bollywood (and other regional) stars. But the fact that they remain so tightlipped during these moments makes me think they value a certain fanbase more than country...recent events go beyond petty politics. *ers comment about everything and anything under the sun, during moments like this maun vrat. Look at Baki sportsmen and celebs. I know this will mean very little but shows how much our so called heroes have fallen just for $$$. 

Some celebs and sportsmen have been vocal during Balakot, 370, UNGA session etc. The names are obvious to most of us here, respect them a great deal. As for the rest of them, they are greedy pigs...no beating around the bush. If you can't take a nationalist stance in matters like this, * off. 

Edited by Gollum

16 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I won't comment on the ideological inclination of our cricketers and Bollywood (and other regional) stars. But the fact that they remain so tightlipped during these moments makes me think they value a certain fanbase more than country...recent events go beyond petty politics. *ers comment about everything and anything under the sun, during moments like this maun vrat. Look at Baki sportsmen and celebs. I know this will mean very little but shows how much our so called heroes have fallen just for $$$. 

Some celebs and sportsmen have been vocal during Balakot, 370, UNGA session etc. The names are obvious to most of us here, respect them a great deal. As for the rest of them, they are greedy pigs...no beating around the bush. If you can't take a nationalist stance in matters like this, * off. 

Lol, why do celebs even matter? Are their political opinion more superior?

Imo, most bollywood/cricketers are pro-BJP. But being vocal, means going from being liked to 90% of population to 50% which is a difficult decision.

22 minutes ago, someone said:

Lol, why do celebs even matter? Are their political opinion more superior?

Imo, most bollywood/cricketers are pro-BJP. But being vocal, means going from being liked to 90% of population to 50% which is a difficult decision.

Every voice matters, these celebs and cricketers have following, reach...can spread awareness to those who don't follow politics. Every voice matters, a simple tweet here, a status update there, a change in DP, small things can go a long way. Rather than bashing a group or country, a positive message in favor of own country perhaps? We has to speak as one. They aren't liked by 90% of the population, won't make a big difference. In fact general mood is pro-nationalism, pro-army, sponsors/ads all have nationalism as a theme. 

3 hours ago, Laaloo said:

448A3392-4A8D-40D3-ACC6-4E3539308CC0.jpeg

Criticise Burqa as much as you can, but it is not going to change the fact that these little girls are not learning "self defence", but they are being brainwashed to learn hatred and fanaticism. 

It is exactly the same brainwashing which we see in the Jihadi Madrasas. 

After this brainwashing, these little girls would not be able to do their own "freethinking", and they will be following only the hatemongers fanatic RSS leaders.