Pakistani bowler Hassan Ali to become an Indian citizen

Texy

14 minutes ago, Reddysaab said:

What a Fag you are.lol I have seen several Pakistan males fawning over their so called good looks. Some kind of sycophantic gay behavior. lol. Pakistan guy are so delusional that they all think they look like wasim Akram. 

India team is way better looking

Lets look at your team just couple of good looking guys. Rest are unfit ugly or fat fuks and mostly very low class street ppl. Gone are the days of classy Imran and wasim

Imam - ugly. He looks like a bespectacled Idli

Fakhar - ugly as fuK

Babar - caterpillar unibrow ugly as fuk

Hafeez - just normal guy. 

Asif Ali - ugly fatso

Sarfraz - lol. Ugly yawning fatso

Shadab - ugly

Imad - average fatso

Wahab - decent

Amir - not ugly

Hasan Ali - average

Shaheen afridi - good looking

If Shadab is ugly what is Jadhav, Chahal, Kuldeep, Pant, Saini, Bumrah, Pujara, Vijay?? Are they Tom cruise? Many people who are good looking are called ugly or average because people are jeloused of them. Even Imran Khan was called ugly. 

Sarfraz you are 100% right yes hes ugly and maybe Imam.  Defo girls would like army lad Fakhar, Babar other then his eyebrow is decent. Are you tom cruise yourself? Why all Indians on Twitter either have Bolywood actor avatars, Virat Kohli, MS or some other cricketer is food for thought.

Edited by Mirpur express

I already feel very gay discussing guy looks. Problem is I am very straight. for Pakistan guys this looks discussion seems normal. Lol

But for sure current Indian cricketers in general are much overall better looking better groomed and much much fitter than Pakistan cricketers. This is fact. There was only 1 wasim Akram and one Shahid Afridi. That time is over

24 minutes ago, Reddysaab said:

I already feel very gay discussing guy looks. Problem is I am very straight. for Pakistan guys this looks discussion seems normal. Lol

But for sure current Indian cricketers in general are much overall better looking better groomed and much much fitter than Pakistan cricketers. This is fact. There was only 1 wasim Akram and one Shahid Afridi. That time is over

Why do all Indian social media users not use their own face as a profile pic? Why always Kohli or some Bolywood actor? Surely cannot be a coincidence? Of what little I have seen of genuine Indians on social media they are the classic 'ugly Indian'.  On forum it's fine but on social media normally it's about you.

I could be wrong but Indians may suffer inferiority complex or feel insecure when they show their own face hence they feel more free behind someone else's picture. Not having a go but then don't you dare have the guts to say anyone is ugly. Look at yourself first and then others.

Edited by Mirpur express
On 7/31/2019 at 9:12 PM, Mirpur express said:

Lol.

Told you Pakistani men are better looking.

On 8/2/2019 at 6:57 PM, Norman said:

An average Pakistani looks like Sarfraz or Umar Akmal. :giggle:

On 8/3/2019 at 12:19 AM, Stradlater said:

Hassan Ali looks like a ragpicker from old Dilli. 

On 8/3/2019 at 8:39 AM, Iconoclast said:

Hmmmnn ... seems feasible.

150M Pakistani men X 4 brides each could marry 600M Indian women.

ISI should put this plan in place.

On 8/3/2019 at 1:24 PM, Mosher said:

Yep no Indian woman can resist this

18622552_1034556726689396_65776026586764

On 8/3/2019 at 1:48 PM, Suhaan said:

One day pakstan will be UN declared chutya, muddled country filled with men like you

On 8/3/2019 at 2:41 PM, Shaz1 said:

Wait... wait.. wait.. why would a Pakistani male need to know English to compete with them? Let me remind you there are plenty of dumbasses here in the States who know english. This reminds me of the time when people tried to speak English with me in Pakistan. :phehe: It didn’t go well.

Indeed those grapes are nice. Thats one advantage a Pakistan male has over Indian.

I guess those men will know a thing or two on how to speak. Looks like they will get a upgrade. 

On 8/3/2019 at 2:48 PM, Rightarmfast said:

Pakistani men have grapes? Dude, I don’t want to know anymore :p :)

On 8/3/2019 at 3:38 PM, kaptaan said:

Looks like Umar akmal is chewing his grapes 

On 8/3/2019 at 6:18 PM, bahubali said:

Ranbir and Shasi tharoor alone have half of pakistani high profile chicks. To dig chicks doesn't need to marry them...May be indian men prefer marry indian girls and digging pakistani chicks...:alienbooty:

On 8/4/2019 at 12:43 AM, Reddysaab said:

On 8/4/2019 at 4:11 AM, Reddysaab said:

You guys can polish each other's grapes all day long but The fact remains current Indian cricketers in general are much overall better looking better groomed and much much fitter than Pakistan cricketers. :--D Your top level athletes are so ugly and rest of nation would look like chacha Pakistan. Lol. 

On 8/4/2019 at 9:27 AM, Norman said:

Pakistan has the highest proportion of homo population in Asia after Thailand. That explains it. :giggle:

On 8/4/2019 at 11:23 AM, Mosher said:

Pakistan also has a high proportion of goatsexual population too :phehe:

15 minutes ago, Pakistan said:

These actions are terrible for Hindustani men as the pool of Hindustani women is already small now even Pakistani are stealing those women.

Did writing that make you feel better?  There, there.  Its ok if your army is impotent, can't do jack and hides behinds letters of protest to the UN.  Imran was the greatest f*kboi among cricketers of all countries in the 80s and 90s.  There you go.  Hope that makes you feel masculine enough.

Edited by sandeep
9 hours ago, sandeep said:

Did writing that make you feel better?  There, there.  Its ok if your army is impotent, can't do jack and hides behinds letters of protest to the UN.  Imran was the greatest f*kboi among cricketers of all countries in the 80s and 90s.  There you go.  Hope that makes you feel masculine enough.

he liked to think of himself as a f**kboi but I reckon that women really saw him as a boytoy of sorts :p:.

Edited by Vijy