How will PakMil Mafia respond to India's re-org of J&K

sandeep

4 hours ago, mishra said:

If you are drawing my attention to sandy's assessment I don't agree fully. But he has the right to voice his opinion and I am perfectly ok with that. If you are hinting at something else and I am mistaken, could you elaborate? 

4 hours ago, mishra said:

^ i think you made a point which makes you think why the so called Educated, progressive western Muslim Journalists of Western outlet like cnn bbc NYT, ft , who know the reality don’t argue and put real facts to the world that, Indpendent Kashmiri constitution was Essentially inhuman and unequal. A independent Kashmiri State CM was involved in direct act of religious persecution, promoting terrorism, involved in ethnic cleansing and was providing Financial Insurance to any Kashmiri terrorist, who while killing Hindus, got caught or gunned down by Central Forces.

Not even one Muslim jounalist of these big media houses Questioned old Kashmiri autonomous system leaders and argued that it was real evil Which has been killing Hindus since 1988 and protecting terrorists for past 30 years.

So to me, yes, Islamic followers wont change a bit, no matter whats There upbringing 

No reservation also. But worst thing was the discrimination against the Valmiki community, how could the libtards and leftists, Dalit associations/activists tolerate the constitutional discrimination in JK. Quoting my old post:

On 8/7/2018 at 1:07 AM, Gollum said:

Came across a shocking fact today about Art 35A.

It facilitates the free and unrestrained violation of fundamental rights of those workers and settlers like Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe people who have lived there for generations. The Valmikis who were brought to the state during 1957 were given Permanent Resident Certificates on the condition that they and their future generations could stay in the state only if they continued to be safai-karmacharis (scavengers). And even after six decades of service in the state, their children are safai-karmacharis and they have been denied the right to quit scavenging and choose any other profession.

So members of Valmiki community have to continue in manual scavenging profession (irrespective of their qualifications) if they want to be granted PRC. How evil is this clause? How has this gone unnoticed till now? SC doesn't want to look into it? Jai MIM Jai Bhim lobby chup kyun hai? No liberal voices? No intellectuals willing to step forward and debate this atrocity on Dalits? WTF has GOI been doing all these years? How bereft of humanity are these Kashmiris? 

LINK 1

LINK 2

PS: PRC means 'Permanent Residency Certificate'

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

If you are drawing my attention to sandy's assessment I don't agree fully. But he has the right to voice his opinion and I am perfectly ok with that. If you are hinting at something else and I am mistaken, could you elaborate? 

No reservation also. But worst thing was the discrimination against the Valmiki community, how could the libtards and leftists, Dalit associations/activists tolerate the constitutional discrimination in JK. Quoting my old post:

PS: PRC means 'Permanent Residency Certificate'

I am making the point where Kashmiri State was systematically cleansing Kashmir of its non Muslim population at the same time it was hidden to larger global world behind Indian democracy. Even Pakistan can not do such things and getaway so easy.

Read the lament made by Judge when he released Bitta Karate the killer who confessed and chest thumped for killing and sacring away Hindus from kashmir. SC judge put the blame directly on Kashmir state Government for not making a case. 

Mehbooba Mufti and Abdullah paid for large procession each time a terrorist was killed by central security forces and gave large grants to their families in excuse of state responsibility for “ innocent” family of terrorists .

And as i said, These Pakistani origin Journalists of so called progressive media houses like cnn bbc NYT , not a single one of them could see or would see it. Because at the end if day, these guys too are Islamic fundamentalist.

Edited by mishra

Breaking news is that a Lashkar team headed by a Pakistani has crossed over to TN from Sri Lanka via boat, team of 6 currently hiding in Coimbatore. High alert in TN and Kerala, Karnataka too had specific intel about terror attacks 5 days back. While we are focused on Kashmir they have pushed their jihadis into South. Always felt that they would go for these sneak jihadi attacks rather than facing the full might of our army. South (+SL, Maldives) any way had this radical Islamism problem for a long time, so many IS fighters from Kerala alone. I trust our intel because they had concrete info about the Lankan Easter attacks as well, Lanka didn't pay heed to our warnings and look what happened. Good thing is TN police and Kerala police are quite efficient, commandos have been deployed, relieved that we have the warning. 

Coimbatore under security blanket after terror threat

Six LeT suspects believed to have intruded into T.N.; No photo of suspects released, says DGP.

A massive surveillance has been mounted across Tamil Nadu, especially in Coimbatore, following an intelligence input that six suspected terrorists of the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), including five Tamil Muslims from Sri Lanka and a possible Pakistan national, have intruded into Tamil Nadu. Coastal areas, too, came under heightened surveillance with the police asking fishermen to tip them off on the movement of suspicious persons.

The suspected terrorists were reportedly last seen at Coimbatore on the evening of August 21, the alert said, adding that one of them was identified as Illyas Anwar, believed to be of Pakistan origin. 

The LeT operatives have been assisted by a native of Kerala, employed in Bahrain but untraceable. 

A resident of Thrissur, the suspect was helping them with logistics and creating a base. A senior government official in New Delhi said they had zeroed in on the suspect. It was not clear if he has been arrested.

“The specific information came from intelligence agencies here, we are working on the leads,” said the official.

Though initially a photo of the suspected Kerala man was circulated on mobile messaging platforms by some police personnel, Director General of Police J.K. Tripathy, talking to journalists in Chennai, denied that any such photograph was released officially.

Tamil Nadu Additional Director General of Police (Law and Order) Jayanth Murali arrived in Coimbatore on Friday morning to take stock of the security situation and held discussions with senior police officers earlier in the day. The Hindu had on Friday reported about the intelligence alert and the heightened security in Coimbatore.

The intelligence communication listed five possible targets for attacks: Velankanni shrine in Nagapattinam; Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) in Wellington, Udhagamandalam; Air Force Station in Sulur, Coimbatore; Sabarimala shrine in Kerala; and “any other communally sensitive” target. 

In a communication to all zonal IGs/Commissioners of Police and SPs, Mr. Tripathy urged them to keep a close watch on the movement of strangers/ infiltrators. The movement of ferries/boats should also be monitored closely to prevent any illegal ferrying and infiltration. The unit officers should sensitise the fishermen in wake of this input to identify any such infiltration, he said.

Mr. Murali gave instructions to Coimbatore City Commissioner of Police Sumit Sharan and other officers on tackling the security- related situation. He also visited the Air Force Station in Sulur for a brief consultation with Air Force officers. The 105 Battalion of Rapid Action Force (RAF) camp at Mahalingapuram has also been put on alert, sources added.

Speaking to reporters, Mr. Sharan said a red alert has been maintained and the city police have undertaken “extensive bandobust” in places such as shopping malls and temples. “We have also informed the Army and the Air Force to alert their defences,” he said. A total of 10 Quick Response Teams (QRT) has been “located in strategic places.”

Mr. Sharan too said the Coimbatore City Police have not released any photograph of the suspects. He refused to comment on the source of the “intelligence input”.

The police were engaged in search operations in public places such as hotels, malls, railway stations, bus stands and airport. In Coimbatore city, the police have deployed 1,500 personnel as part of heightened security. Around 8,000 police personnel have been deployed in the eight districts in the western region.

A team of 34 commando officers have been deployed in Coimbatore and are also engaged in search operations in public places. Another team of commandos was deployed in Mettupalayam to monitor other parts of the district. Combing operations by a contingent of commandos were also carried out at the Brookefields shopping mall.

From midnight, police presence was evident in important places in the city. Security cover for places of religious importance was enhanced while leaders of pro-Hindu outfits were informed about the alert. The police also checked vehicles at several places

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Still waiting to see what pak does?

They only have one effective option, War.

Rest economically and diplomatically they are done.

What do you mean “effective” option ? Or did you mean remaining option ? 

They have been at war through covert means for over 2 decades now .. if they want a full on war, they will get smashed to pieces 

11 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Still waiting to see what pak does?

They only have one effective option, War.

Rest economically and diplomatically they are done.

How is war an effective option for a bankrupt nation ? It's a suicidal option not effective option. But fully knowing what a jahil quom they are and their suicidal tendency,  they might well commit another suicide in form of a war

As hilarious as Immy's impotent rantings are - I'm picturing an old bearded dude ripping the sleeves off his shalwar while screaming incoherently - I view them as the canary in the coal-mine. 

This guy had delusions of grandeur and relevancy - he saw himself as the messiah who was going to save Pakistan, and make statesmanly peace with India - on Pakistani terms of course.  Now that he has woken up to the reality of his powerless puppet status, all he can do is play the PR game for his PakMil mafia masters.  

These rants can be interpreted as reflective of the PakMil strategy.  It is clear even to the most delusional greenbro that the world knows exactly what's going on in J&K - including the tragedy of India's harsh clampdown, and still sided with India.  I expect the greenbro jernails to sacrifice a few of their foot-soldiers in an attempt to further 'internationalize' the issue.  Best case for them will be to wait for winter, when weather and terrain severely limit the possibilities and options for Indian retaliation.  But then again, I'm not sure the PakMil can afford to wait that long and be exposed for the impotent emasculated paper "tiger" they are. 

The clock is ticking, and Immy is ranting.  What next?

6 hours ago, sandeep said:

As hilarious as Immy's impotent rantings are - I'm picturing an old bearded dude ripping the sleeves off his shalwar while screaming incoherently - I view them as the canary in the coal-mine. 

This guy had delusions of grandeur and relevancy - he saw himself as the messiah who was going to save Pakistan, and make statesmanly peace with India - on Pakistani terms of course.  Now that he has woken up to the reality of his powerless puppet status, all he can do is play the PR game for his PakMil mafia masters.  

These rants can be interpreted as reflective of the PakMil strategy.  It is clear even to the most delusional greenbro that the world knows exactly what's going on in J&K - including the tragedy of India's harsh clampdown, and still sided with India.  I expect the greenbro jernails to sacrifice a few of their foot-soldiers in an attempt to further 'internationalize' the issue.  Best case for them will be to wait for winter, when weather and terrain severely limit the possibilities and options for Indian retaliation.  But then again, I'm not sure the PakMil can afford to wait that long and be exposed for the impotent emasculated paper "tiger" they are. 

The clock is ticking, and Immy is ranting.  What next?

One thing I also noticed that even the Pakistanis with somewhat credible image are terming the whole situation as genocide and ethnic cleansing, using these words so liberally as if it was some kind of joke. 

This further reaffirms world's perception that these Jaahils are nothing but pathological liars who would go to any length if that means their nefarious agenda gets pushed through. 

Not a single major world power has backed them on this issue and if Imran's meltdown is anything to go by, the Generals must be quite furious with themselves at seeing how quickly the tables have turned. 

India's change in its policy towards Pakistan has them all rattled these tweets are nothing but their internal frustration surfacing for everyone to see. 

On 8/27/2019 at 12:30 AM, Stradlater said:

India's change in its policy towards Pakistan has them all rattled these tweets are nothing but their internal frustration surfacing for everyone to see. 

yes they are frustrated.   But I don't think they can afford to just stop at verbal 'attacks'.  All this PR 'assault' is aimed at attempting to paint India as the aggressor when Pakistan initiates the inevitable skirmish across the LOC or elsewhere.    My gut tells me its when not if, that PakMil mafia will execute its violent response - with actors both "non-state" and official uniform clad ones.

^ Immy himself said. Military and Parliament is on same page for first time in Pakistani History. Pakistan is under military rule and kudos to Pakistani army, which has managed to create such a smooth functioning between Terrorist arm, Parliamentary Democracy, Judicial System and Army.