Hasan Ali's pre-wedding photoshoot

Deucalion

Uske baad.....

Babymoon ...definition ....

A babymoon is essentially a relaxed getaway for expectant mothers and their partners before their new arrival moves in! It has become an increasingly growing trend for mums-to be to head off on holiday with either their partner, friend or a loved one before the imminent happiness of the new arrival.

More pics..these seem more standard.  Interestingly, the girl is dressed in 'Indian Style' as apposed to the recent 'Pakistani style bride'

0aS0TNQ.jpg

WhNtmhX.jpg

Tiranga ensemble for aman ki aasha. BJP workers in background

Ja1B5qH.jpg

On 8/21/2019 at 10:36 AM, beetle said:

What is this new drama called pre wedding shoots !!

These days they launch it like a trailer....

Kitna drama re baba ....

Krunal Pandey ka  trailer....

Thats the face of excitement as in about to get laid!

On 8/21/2019 at 9:06 PM, beetle said:

Kitna drama re baba ....

Krunal Pandey ka  trailer....

Seen youths post pre wedding photoshoots and also some couples doing shoots when the wife is pregnant.

There is a widespread craze to post pics on Facebook even while eating something in a restaurant !! I fail to understand the reason behind all this. What's the need to show the world about hat you do in day to day life.

1 hour ago, Straight Drive said:

Seen youths post pre wedding photoshoots and also some couples doing shoots when the wife is pregnant.

There is a widespread craze to post pics on Facebook even while eating something in a restaurant !! I fail to understand the reason behind all this. What's the need to show the world about hat you do in day to day life.

Most of todays things dont make sense when you have put on some miles. Dont worry you arent alone. 

On 8/21/2019 at 11:36 AM, beetle said:

Tell me about it. I have seen some of my school friends who got married recently in India post some proper 5 mins Bollywood style video trailer, both pre and post wedding. WTF is going on seriously lol. These guy make it look cringy and funny at the same time. I try to laugh but its cringy that more and more people are getting inspired to do this. 

On 8/21/2019 at 12:13 PM, Laaloo said:

People who get easy money don’t know where or how to spend it so they come up with stupid **** like this.

Tbf it’s a cultural thing. Even middle class and lower middle class families save up to spend money beyond their means on weddings.

I had a marwari friend who I thought came from a middle class family. He was not a kanjoos per se but didn’t splurge his money either. However when I went to his sister’s  wedding, it was literally straight out of a sooraj barjatya movie . The groom was riding in a Mercedes (one of handful of times I saw a Mercedes car that close when I was living in India). They paid good money to rent it for the day. probably the best wedding spread I ever saw/ate.

I can bet they spent at least a couple of lakhs if rupees on fireworks (this was in the late 90s), almost it felt  like all of a sudden they won the lottery. Apparently when they spend they really spend