Pakistan woos investors with belly dancers to revive ailing economy !!!

velu

41 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Naya Pakistan is all BS. 

Ironically, watching Imran give his first speech as PM, I was actually a bit optimistic about how he would go about his tenure.  Unfortunately for him, he's just a powerless puppet.  And doesn't have the intellectual capacity to recognize it either...

53 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Ironically, watching Imran give his first speech as PM, I was actually a bit optimistic about how he would go about his tenure.  Unfortunately for him, he's just a powerless puppet.  And doesn't have the intellectual capacity to recognize it either...

We have been facing huge unemployment and downsizing ever since he shaked hands with establishment to get rid of Nawaz, Inflation this year has been record breaking, devaluation has doubled the debt burden whereas vast amount of industries have closed down, policies are absurd and instability/uncertainty are at all time high. 

All this idiot can do is tweet, should be sent home for incompetence. 

"Main issko nahin chorunga"

"Tumharay baap ka paisa hai"

"Main rulaonga"

Worst PM in the history of Pakistan, going head to head with zardari if not worse. 

12 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Azerbaijan should be a role model country for other Muslim majority states. Pretty chilled out, liberal, secular, women empowered, pride in native culture, focus on science/education. One of the good effects of USSR. Have also heard a lot of good stuff about their education system. 

It is pretty beautiful too. 

1 minute ago, Autonomous said:

We have been facing huge unemployment and downsizing ever since he shaked hands with establishment to get rid of Nawaz, Inflation this year has been record breaking, devaluation has doubled the debt burden whereas vast amount of industries have closed down, policies are absurd and instability/uncertainty are at all time high. 

All this idiot can do is tweet, should be sent home for incompetence. 

"Main issko nahin chorunga"

"Tumharay baap ka paisa hai"

"Main rulaonga"

Worst PM in the history of Pakistan, going head to head with zardari if not worse. 

Its interesting to me that you are still blaming the puppet and not the puppetmasters for the problems that Pakistan faces. 

Just now, sandeep said:

Its interesting to me that you are still blaming the puppet and not the puppetmasters for the problems that Pakistan faces. 

They are the main culprits behind all this circus but it has been mostly like this unfortunately however this time they have gone insane. I cannot believe that they feel they'd survive after ripping part businessmen and common citizens. 

NAB, FBR etc. are given targets to collect revenues and god knows how they are toying with the numbers and existing tax payers in order to meet those targets. 

This clown/puppet is actually creating chaos and he is probably not even aware of it. Afterall, why would he be? He doesn't even bother about paying electricity or gas bills rather likes to tear them off in front of people. 

Cost of production alongside genral cost of doing business has increased to an alarming rate and it is now impossible for pakistani produced goods to be competitive. 

17 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Azerbaijan should be a role model country for other Muslim majority states. Pretty chilled out, liberal, secular, women empowered, pride in native culture, focus on science/education. One of the good effects of USSR. Have also heard a lot of good stuff about their education system. 

pretty much all central asian muslim states are liberal .. 

iran , syria , lebanon , jordan are liberal as well ..

the states influenced by saudi  oil money turned medieval ..

kabul before vs now..

Afghanistan+before+and+after+the+pic+on+ 

e03424d01ef9df80dea4362de12b9e47.jpg

the guy looking at the camera is none other than @panther

22 minutes ago, velu said:

Most were but now changing for the worse esp Uzbekistan. Even Tajikistan had many IS fighters last I checked. But much better than other Muslim countries thanks to the communist influence.  

I had many friends from those places in my childhood, those days I didn't know much about religion but they dressed like Western people and pretty sure they frequented the bar in our town's club...also very curious about our culture like Durga Puja, Kali, Aurobindo, Tagore etc. A few years later my mom told me they were Muslim and I was shocked. Look at conservative Indian Muslims, the contrast can't be more obvious. 

iran , syria , lebanon , jordan are liberal as well ..

No, Iran is as bad as Saudi Arabia. Syria and Lebanon too have their Islamist nuts. In Jordan minorities are persecuted a LOT, Queen Rania doesn't represent Jordan. 

Edited by Gollum

43 minutes ago, Gollum said:

No, Iran is as bad as Saudi Arabia. Syria and Lebanon too have their Islamist nuts. In Jordan minorities are persecuted a LOT, Queen Rania doesn't represent Jordan. 

no.. definitely not

i would say they are far more liberal than north indians ..

dont go by western propaganda 

1 hour ago, velu said:

I don't know about the present situation in those countries but the citizens (mujahids) of those countries came in good numbers to fight against Indian forces in the 90s. The fighters consisted of the local Kashmiri chaps who went to the other side for training & came back along with Pakistanis, Uzbek, Tajiks many of whom even fought with Soviets in Afghanistan. 

2 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

I don't know about the present situation in those countries but the citizens (mujahids) of those countries came in good numbers to fight against Indian forces in the 90s. The fighters consisted of the local Kashmiri chaps who went to the other side for training & came back along with Pakistanis, Uzbek, Tajiks many of whom even fought with Soviets in Afghanistan. 

my source is based on independent travel videos only :p: 

11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I am talking about their govt and authorities, not people. 

my source told me that they are like moral police and they target only the people whom they dont like ..

alcohol is banned in iran , but almost every family makes wine and moonshine all by themselves 

9 hours ago, velu said:

my source told me that they are like moral police and they target only the people whom they dont like ..

alcohol is banned in iran , but almost every family makes wine and moonshine all by themselves 

I met an Iranian girl in Chennai. We went for drinks where she told me how they used to drink with her family :lol:

12 hours ago, Gollum said:

Even the name is pretty dope. Azhar Bhaijan. 

12 hours ago, Gollum said:

Most were but now changing for the worse esp Uzbekistan. Even Tajikistan had many IS fighters last I checked. But much better than other Muslim countries thanks to the communist influence.  

I had many friends from those places in my childhood, those days I didn't know much about religion but they dressed like Western people and pretty sure they frequented the bar in our town's club...also very curious about our culture like Durga Puja, Kali, Aurobindo, Tagore etc. A few years later my mom told me they were Muslim and I was shocked. Look at conservative Indian Muslims, the contrast can't be more obvious. 

Traditionally Turks from Oxus/Transoxiana have been comparatively liberal in their outlook compared to Arabs and Persians. 

Sure they were bloodthirsty monsters with almost no battlefield morals and made pillaging and looting an essential part of their campaigns but when settled down to rule they didn't discriminate between their citizen like the other Muslim ethnicities of that time.