2020 US Presidential election discussion

coffee_rules

11 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Are you out of your mind. It is a two party system. Republicans will vote for republicans no matter who they field. Add the gun nuts, uneducated,  pro life, alt right conspiracy theory fools anyone will get sizable vote. Just you know Trump did not get popularity vote. He got 3 million votes less. Check the nearest location lol you will find one.

Exactly, not all who vote for Trump is retarded. A lot of them vote on policies like econonic (taxes) and social (abortion etc) or foreign policy,

You can;t call all of them retard for voting to Trump. I hate to keep paying more taxes. I am in a blue state which is one of the most taxed

state in the country. If even federal taxes are increasing under Dems, I will be screwed even further. The more you age, the more money

you make and then you pay more as well. That's why most older people vote conservative as they get older. 

5 hours ago, someone said:

Being in denial doesn't vanish the facts. Both President & VP nominees have multiple times spoken on possibly intervention on Indian affairs, multiple times made anti-India statements, and no time reached out to both the Indian & Hindu side relative to the other communities. This is the first time that candidates have taken such an aggressive anti-Indian stand openly on various issues. Even not just the candidates, but various members of Dem party have openly been anti-India.

Now, from an Indian context, I pity this elections as both are just Rahul Gandhis, one is the softer and one is the louder. They are both elites, incompetent, and not from grassroots or representative of the "change". There is no pro-wave, and both are seeking votes only the dislikes of the opponents. You have only offered anti-Trump rants, to make Biden better but that's a flimsy logic. Yet, between the 2 Rahuls, avoid going with the one who is inclined with radicals left and extremist groups.

How do you think they plan to intervene? If anything Trump volunteered to be mediator between Imran and modi in the Imran khan meeting lol Are you okay with Trump doing that? Barely a couple of months back Trump threatened with retaliation if India doesn't export Hydroxy clo. lol  Biden/Kamal infact most of them are reasonable except this duckhead.  Throughout the history Democrats have had very good relationship with India.  He insulted Indian workers too during his campaign.    I don't care whether you suck upto a  halfwit racist demagogue. But don't judge those who vote for a better choice with the tag "anti Indian". That is diabolical. cringeworthy and ignorant comment to make . He doesn't like anyone other than whites. That  is a historical fact.  He insults his own party men with all kind of names. Rahul Gandhi is einstein compared to Trump.

'Kamala is a step worse; she is of Indian heritage': Donald Trump on Joe Biden's vice-presidential candidate

14 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

This is a good website to keep up with different polls regarding the election

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/

Don't trust polls one way or the other.  Just because i root for Biden doesn't mean i discount Trump.  USA is starkly divided. Gun nuts, white supremacists,  racists, bigots,  pro life, flat earth society, anti science people, registered republicans all on one side. Democrats are somewhat disintegrated. They don't mind not voting if they don't push progressive ideas. But Republicans are more united.  So yea. this clown could win again. But doesn't mean he is not a clown.

14 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

'Kamala is a step worse; she is of Indian heritage': Donald Trump on Joe Biden's vice-presidential candidate

'Kamala Harris is a step worse; I have more Indians than her': Donald Trump attacks Joe Biden's running mate

"(If) Sleepy Joe Biden were to become President, he would immediately pass legislation to gut every single police department in America. And probably she's a step worse, Kamala."

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

India's fate is in India's hands. Not in America's hands as some would like to believe.

I have to clap to your logic and desperation but Indias fate is in hands of Indians.

See, At one end, There are a lot of people in Canada , UK with Indian lineage, who would rather like to see India divided into say Kashmir and Khalistan. On other end of spectrum, Then their are ones who are exactly opposite and more Indian nationalist then even Modi.

And offcourse their are a lot of people who oie in between the two spectrum.

So yes, you are right, Some Indians will fight for India where ever they are in world. It doesn’t matter if some other Indians understand and join or don’t give a *. I for one feel supporting national Interest is least I can do towards Indian system which gmade me a what I am today

Edited by mishra

3 hours ago, mishra said:

I have to clap to your logic and desperation but Indias fate is in hands of Indians.

See, At one end, There are a lot of people in Canada , UK with Indian lineage, who would rather like to see India divided into say Kashmir and Khalistan. On other end of spectrum, Then their are ones who are exactly opposite and more Indian nationalist then even Modi.

And offcourse their are a lot of people who oie in between the two spectrum.

So yes, you are right, Some Indians will fight for India where ever they are in world. It doesn’t matter if some other Indians understand and join or don’t give a *. I for one feel supporting national Interest is least I can do towards Indian system which gmade me a what I am today

Historically Democrats have been good with India. Good to both Indians living in US, Indians in India.  Basically Indians back a mentally unstable sociopath mainly because of extrapolation of election rhetorics. If a guy like him represents democrats i would still despise him. But morally bankrupt Indians in the name "nationalism" root for a demagogue. Its okay they  can root for him even though they don't have voting rights But don't act like you are the only one who cares for India. We do too.   Just that we don't go by empty rhetorics. We go by history. Under Obama India signed several agreements.  I take it Indians blindly support Trump and defend everything he says and does exactly like how his racist supporters do. Ever since he took over he systematically imposed restrictions on legal immigration.  Feeding dog whistles like aliens taking over the country. Retweeing white supremacists, Nazis. He is a con man all his life.  So don't get conned by his tweets.                                                             

6 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Historically Democrats have been good with India. Good to both Indians living in US, Indians in India.  Basically Indians back a mentally unstable sociopath mainly because of extrapolation of election rhetorics. If a guy like him represents democrats i would still despise him. But morally bankrupt Indians in the name "nationalism" root for a demagogue. Its okay they  can root for him even though they don't have voting rights But don't act like you are the only one who cares for India. We do too.   Just that we don't go by empty rhetorics. We go by history. Under Obama India signed several agreements.  I take it Indians blindly support Trump and defend everything he says and does exactly like how his racist supporters do. Ever since he took over he systematically imposed restrictions on legal immigration.  Feeding dog whistles like aliens taking over the country. Retweeing white supremacists, Nazis. He is a con man all his life.  So don't get conned by his tweets.                                                             

dude .. your rants are getting louder and louder :((

you hate trump more than hilary clinton :lol: 

7 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

History means Nothing. For example Indians in UK simply decided not to vote Jihadi sympathiser labour Corbyn post Kashmir despite Indians were assumed vote bank. There is no difference in policies of UK labour vs US Democrats. It doesn’t mean Republicans can’t work with UK labour or our Conservatives cant work with ur Democrats, Same is true for Indian Modi with regards to US. But you have to understand, Modi did snubbed Canadian Trudaeu. He can deal with jihadi Joe too. 
Any help is welcome but don’t trumpet  that Jihadi Joe or Terrorists Corbyn are any better that Trump

5 hours ago, mishra said:

History means Nothing. For example Indians in UK simply decided not to vote Jihadi sympathiser labour Corbyn post Kashmir despite Indians were assumed vote bank. There is no difference in policies of UK labour vs US Democrats. It doesn’t mean Republicans can’t work with UK labour or our Conservatives cant work with ur Democrats, Same is true for Indian Modi with regards to US. But you have to understand, Modi did snubbed Canadian Trudaeu. He can deal with jihadi Joe too. 
Any help is welcome but don’t trumpet  that Jihadi Joe or Terrorists Corbyn are any better that Trump

History means nothing? This guy was a freaking VP under OBama for 8 years one of the major influence in his presidency.  Rest of the stuffs you have spouted make no sense. I don't know about  UK and how it is run. Do not equate India with UK or USA. First of all India hasn't reached the level of either UK or USA. Not even close.  You are making no distinction between muslims and jihadists. 1/4 of the world is full of muslims. If that is what you intended then India is a Jihadist country too by your own definition as we house close to 200 million muslims.  But for Kashmir issue why do you think Jihadists will have any interest in India? Only country that is our threat is Pakistan.  Infact Afghanistan has been a good friend to us.  As long as India and Pakistan are at war it is good for AMerica's military business. 125 million dollar deal with pakistan last year. 155 million deal with India this year.   India and Pakistan will never have a full blown war. America's election is by far one of the least important thing for Indians unless you are talking about trade which will never go bad. Infact it flourished under democrats since Clinton's days.  

As far as this guy goes he is trying everything not to release his tax returns. Judge has denied his appeal. Now he has to submit his return. Let us see who is going to join this list. A corrupt, irresponsible government full of looters, criminals.

118327609_10158570654677346_195848102518

On 8/21/2020 at 3:33 PM, vvvslaxman said:

Don't trust polls one way or the other.  Just because i root for Biden doesn't mean i discount Trump.  USA is starkly divided. Gun nuts, white supremacists,  racists, bigots,  pro life, flat earth society, anti science people, registered republicans all on one side. Democrats are somewhat disintegrated. They don't mind not voting if they don't push progressive ideas. But Republicans are more united.  So yea. this clown could win again. But doesn't mean he is not a clown.

Polls just say what way the wing is blowing. Right now Biden has a 70+ % chance of winning based on polling data, while Trump 20+%.

Hillary had a similar or greater percentage chance, but she lost. After all, there are other factors besides what the polling shows.