2020 US Presidential election discussion

coffee_rules

1 minute ago, velu said:

one of my regret is that i cant vote for Trump :((

another minor regret is that i cant vote for Putin as well , but it doesnt really matter for thala putin :bandit:

@vvvslaxman all my votes so far went to thalavi JJ :hail: 

I don’t think anyone votes for Putin or against him for the matter of fact ,anyways.

4 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

I am 100% certain Trump will win,he could walk into a republican home and kill the father but his wife will vote for him,he has 47% of the vote down no matter what he does,all he needs to do is swing a few key states and he is through and he has Florida in the bag.

Thats Rahul Gandhi syndrome. 

I look forward to Biden addressing the covid 19 pandemic for the sake of Americans & joining the Paris climate agreement for the sake of the world. 

The nuisance factor that they will create on Kashmir, CAA etc will be dealt with. Even if it comes down to giving handouts to empower Pak army like it happened in the past, we should just handle it diplomatically or otherwise. 

For the sake of America & the world, even Bernie would be better than Trump in my opinion since the two major problems need focus.

The expectation I have with Biden or if another Democrat was nominee would be that don't be so soft on China or any other foreign power that they continue to abuse their own people, try to bully their neighbours, give u an unfair trade deal, hack into ur core systems, try to manipulate your elections and get stronger after all these actions. America doesn't need to be the world's policeman but protect your internal interests and your relations with like minded partners in a reasonable way.

Once America backs off from East Asia, it is a matter of time that there will be multiple wars initiated by Communist China against Taiwan, Japan and the South China sea nations. Ditto for the middle east, although that will be a problem area due to American actions as well as without them.  

6 hours ago, velu said:

kim is still smarter than sleepy Joe :phehe:

When it comes to smartness, Trump is dumber than a rock lol He couldn't even distinguish between complement and criticism and retweeted many things that were critical of him. Seriously you need to open your eyes to see you are supporting the dumbest leader in world's history.

6 hours ago, Clarke said:

I look forward to Biden addressing the covid 19 pandemic for the sake of Americans & joining the Paris climate agreement for the sake of the world. 

The nuisance factor that they will create on Kashmir, CAA etc will be dealt with. Even if it comes down to giving handouts to empower Pak army like it happened in the past, we should just handle it diplomatically or otherwise. 

For the sake of America & the world, even Bernie would be better than Trump in my opinion since the two major problems need focus.

The expectation I have with Biden or if another Democrat was nominee would be that don't be so soft on China or any other foreign power that they continue to abuse their own people, try to bully their neighbours, give u an unfair trade deal, hack into ur core systems, try to manipulate your elections and get stronger after all these actions. America doesn't need to be the world's policeman but protect your internal interests and your relations with like minded partners in a reasonable way.

Once America backs off from East Asia, it is a matter of time that there will be multiple wars initiated by Communist China against Taiwan, Japan and the South China sea nations. Ditto for the middle east, although that will be a problem area due to American actions as well as without them.  

Indians that root for Trump are obtuse. They have no clue about how moronic Trump is.  It is preposterous to think  Biden administration will get involved directly with India's domestic stance. When it comes to diplomacy Biden is million times better than Trump.  The word diplomacy doesn't exist in Trump's playbook.  "Tremendous" "great" "good" "bad" "terrible"  these are the only few words that exist in his vocabulary. Only reason Trump can't say anything about it is he doesn't read.  Basically an ignorant buffoon who uses flattery as device to appease people also changes his position based on whether he receives a complement or not lol Wasn't he the guy who said "I think Russia is nice to me. so we should be nice to them" lol  This petty minded guy with grade school mentality is a bad news for the world if he is offered another term.

15 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

When it comes to smartness, Trump is dumber than a rock lol He couldn't even distinguish between complement and criticism and retweeted many things that were critical of him. Seriously you need to open your eyes to see you are supporting the dumbest leader in world's history.

we argued about his smartness long back .. guy who destroyed two political families cant be plain dumb :lol: 

3 minutes ago, velu said:

we argued about his smartness long back .. guy who destroyed two political families cant be plain dumb :lol: 

Destroyed?  He used republican votes lol Jefff BUsh was never a strong candidated. He was not even in top 10.  As i said it is a testimony how racist republican party and their supporters are. Not how good he is. He was the worst out of 16 candidates that ran for GOP.  But for Sanders intervention he would have lost badly. Still lost popular votes by 3 millions. He won because few uneducated rural counties. 

40 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He's not good at facts & figures but he is smart at selling the Trump brand, which got him the presidency with some extra help :)

You might know how Scott Adams had predicted his victory based on the effect his words have for the avg white voter and even some non-white Americans who believe in coal jobs & anti-immigrant rhetoric. There is some extreme talent to the guy in the way he smashed the typical Republican candidates and then the tenure ready democrat nominee. One can highlight all the ifs and buts such as electoral college & Bernie or bust movement but it was an incredible win which no one could have predicted in 2015. 

It is unfortunate that snake oil sales can get u the presidency and with that skill he beat everyone in 2016. 

Although Biden has the lead for now, he shouldn't take it for granted. If the Oxford vaccine or something else comes out well, Trump will be claiming credit for how "he got it done" while saving the economy and possibly winning another term. 

1 minute ago, Clarke said:

He's not good at facts & figures but he is smart at selling the Trump brand, which got him the presidency with some extra help :)

You might know how Scott Adams had predicted his victory based on the effect his words have for the avg white voter and even some non-white Americans who believe in coal jobs & anti-immigrant rhetoric. There is some extreme talent to the guy in the way he smashed the typical Republican candidates and then the tenure ready democrat nominee. One can highlight all the ifs and buts such as electoral college & Bernie or bust movement but it was an incredible win which no one could have predicted in 2015. 

It is unfortunate that snake oil sales can get u the presidency and with that skill he beat everyone in 2016. 

Although Biden has the lead for now, he shouldn't take it for granted. If the Oxford vaccine or something else comes out well, Trump will be claiming credit for how "he got it done" while saving the economy and possibly winning another term. 

You have to give huge credit to Bernie Sanders. He was the one who appealed to large group of white working class. Infact he beat Hillary in all the rust belt area in the primary which drowned her in the end game. Trump merely copied Sanders brand and used to pit Sanders against Hillary. Yes this is a grade school tactic lol . Unfortunately it worked. Not to mention voter suppression, external influence of Russia. From a substance point of view Trump was the least qualified among all. Even worse than Ben Carson. He could talk about his dick size on national television, he could mock at eating habits of fellow candidate, appearance of them. In a normal world he would have been crushed. Say if he had run as a democrat and done the same thing he would have been crushed in the primary.  Trump despite accusing Ted Cruz's father somehow was involved in J F Kennedy murder, insulting his wife yet like a sheep voted for him. In my view John Kashich one of the few guys who had some level of integrity.  Please do not over-rate his "intelligence level" because he won. Have you seen his base?  Republican voters + His Base  gave him the win. Also neutral voters backed off since Sanders dropped out.  It was just an anti-establishment wave that put him there.

58 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Indians that root for Trump are obtuse. They have no clue about how moronic Trump is.  It is preposterous to think  Biden administration will get involved directly with India's domestic stance. When it comes to diplomacy Biden is million times better than Trump.  The word diplomacy doesn't exist in Trump's playbook.  "Tremendous" "great" "good" "bad" "terrible"  these are the only few words that exist in his vocabulary. Only reason Trump can't say anything about it is he doesn't read.  Basically an ignorant buffoon who uses flattery as device to appease people also changes his position based on whether he receives a complement or not lol Wasn't he the guy who said "I think Russia is nice to me. so we should be nice to them" lol  This petty minded guy with grade school mentality is a bad news for the world if he is offered another term.

Indians vote for trump. Because of India and US relationship, China and Pakistan. US is investing lot of money in India through companies like Facebook and Google recent example JIO. Both have invested heavily. China is closed for them India is the only option but they could have invested else where. Article 375, Surgical strikes in Pakistan and support to India in recent skirmishes which India lost 20 soldiers. If it was Democrats they would have stayed neutral and not blamed China and Biden is known to have good relations with China. It is prudent for Indians to vote for trump considering what China is doing surrounding India with Nepal and Pakistan. Indians who vote for Biden will come off as traitor in my opinion when India is at war with China. In times of war this is treason if you have any relationship with India and don’t vote for trump.

47 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Hillary crushed him in all 3 debates. He had no clue about any subject.  He just used things like "build the wall" "they are going to take your guns away" . 

hilary crushed trump in debates ? :rotfl: 

the medis which said Hilary has 95% chance of winning as well :lol: 

50 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Destroyed?  He used republican votes lol Jefff BUsh was never a strong candidated. He was not even in top 10.  As i said it is a testimony how racist republican party and their supporters are. Not how good he is. He was the worst out of 16 candidates that ran for GOP.  But for Sanders intervention he would have lost badly. Still lost popular votes by 3 millions. He won because few uneducated rural counties. 

if he is an idiot he might not have taken advantage of republican party then :lol: 

you either say he is an racist , xyz , abc , abc1 or idiot .. he cant be both 

9 minutes ago, velu said:

if he is an idiot he might not have taken advantage of republican party then :lol: 

you either say he is an racist , xyz , abc , abc1 or idiot .. he cant be both 

All you need is bit of experience in exploiting people. That doent equate to intelligence.

16 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Indians vote for trump. Because of India and US relationship, China and Pakistan. US is investing lot of money in India through companies like Facebook and Google recent example JIO. Both have invested heavily. China is closed for them India is the only option but they could have invested else where. Article 375, Surgical strikes in Pakistan and support to India in recent skirmishes which India lost 20 soldiers. If it was Democrats they would have stayed neutral and not blamed China and Biden is known to have good relations with China. It is prudent for Indians to vote for trump considering what China is doing surrounding India with Nepal and Pakistan. Indians who vote for Biden will come off as traitor in my opinion when India is at war with China. In times of war this is treason if you have any relationship with India and don’t vote for trump.

Check trade agreement signed by Modi Obama. Trade is always good between India and US. One guy who can stop that is Trump. He just thinks only interns how much money uS lose. H

Next time when he has a tiff with Google his first target will be external operation. After one warning by Twitter he was talking about controlling them. There is no way either Sundayr pitchai or nadella a republican. About China Trump is attacking China on trading. Even those are empty gestures. In terms of geo politics USA will be less.proactive under trump than anyone. The whole idea of believing the empty rhetoric of Trump in itself a stupidity in my view. There will be zero difference. Biden is a much more approachable person. All Modi needs is a sit down with him. Let Indians first stop using all the Chinese products they use then we can talk about who are traitors. I say there is .as brainwashing going on that somehow Trump will be better for India. Sorry based on wild illusions we won't vote. Indians who cannot vote here should  stop worrying about who Indjan group vote for. We will hardly make a dent here. We are insignificant in numbers.