Would it be fair to say Nadeem has out performed Ashwin

Khota

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

oh it does just go n watch score cards of that game

clarke took 6 wkts for nine runs , none among kumble, bhajji had a 6 wkt haul in that game that to for so lil runs

sehwag had a 5 wkt haul when kumble didnt have 3 wkts in that game

I can show u so many such games 

wud u say pandya outbowled ishant, shami 

Pandya is a junk bowler. Nadeem is not.

32 minutes ago, Khota said:

So far except for personal insults no one has proven to me that Nadeem did not out bowl Ashwin

If you had opened a thread "Ashwin bowled better than Jadeja" in the first test we would have responded lol. This is such a pointless thread. That guy just became the fastest to reach 350 wickets with incredible strike rate. This guy is just starting out and bowling on his home ground.  What is the point of this comparison?

26 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

If you had opened a thread "Ashwin bowled better than Jadeja" in the first test we would have responded lol. This is such a pointless thread. That guy just became the fastest to reach 350 wickets with incredible strike rate. This guy is just starting out and bowling on his home ground.  What is the point of this comparison?

Glad you asked. We have been going around for a while and I have maintained that there are 5 spinners in India who ae as good as Ashwin and everyone laughed at me. 

Folks on ICF think Ashwin is better than Kumble also who was the greatest spinner ever.  Ashwin is a good bowler and that is about it. No more no less. There are plenty of spin options in India but to say Ashwin was better than Kumble I would say that is a stretch.

25 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

I like what I see it Nadeem, he gives the ball a lot of Rip n body, has accuracy n variations, good fielder as well, seems like a fighter, we have to find a spinner who can do well away n I think Kuldeep n R Chahar can do that

But but but he is not Ashwin. If someone does better than Ashwin then the hate is real on this forum.

16 hours ago, Khota said:

What do you guys think?

yes..he was better than ashwin and also jadeja...

I feel the management is slowly sidelining Ashwin...somehow, i got this feeling after this match...

If this is so, then its a huge mistake...

Ashwin is no:1 spinner in the world and only improved in last 3 to 4 years..

16 hours ago, Gollum said:

Everyone is allowed a bad day. Ash is the leading wicket taker this series, best spinner on display LINK....1 4fer, 1 5fer. Obviously not easy for spinners to take many wickets when quicks are doing such a splendid job. But why bother on a day like this, complete domination and on the cusp of 3-0. I mean Pujara and Kohli had stinkers with the bat, but does it even matter? Not all 11 players will click together every innings, every match.....any team sport for that matter. 

If someone wants to draw conclusions based on 1 match (or 1 day here) it will be possible to show Bumrah as a better batsman than Smith. The premise of this thread is so stupid, not even trolling, just plain stupid as is par for course for the OP. 

Of course. but no one will change their run up and eff up their off spin like Ashwin does. If Pujara has a dry run, will he start attacking like Kohli. Everyone needs to stick to what works for them. I only said Nadeem performed better yesterday. outperformed is an exaggerated term which OP needs to evaluate again.