Deodhar trophy- India A, India B and India C

20 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

And no wrist spinners, no power hitters. Have we suddenly gone from only attacking wrist spinners to defensive finger spinners? 

baffled how gopal is ignored again, mayank is in other team...rest rahul chahar n yuzi are playing bang series

power hitter - well i doubt we have many in country itself

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
6 hours ago, sandsaims said:

Pretty mediocre from Vihari so far, 59 of 79 balls.

Sad..i remember last year Vijay hazare he scored a very aggressive century and with his part-time bowling he could have vied for no. 4/5 batting allrounder spot....hope TM is counselling him

14 minutes ago, Cricwala said:

Sad..i remember last year Vijay hazare he scored a very aggressive century and with his part-time bowling he could have vied for no. 4/5 batting allrounder spot....hope TM is counselling him

Our visionary TM rewarded him by dropping him for the last 2 tests just when he seemed to have figured out his Test batting.

Like we saw with Karun Nair, such chopping and changing can nearly destroy players. Good for Vihari that he still scored some runs.

17 hours ago, express bowling said:

How has Sirsj bowled ?

What speeds ?

Was he accurate  ?

He bowled reasonably well, started hitting 140s from third over onwards. First two overs were 134-139. Hit 145 in his 4th and got a wicket on a snorter on that. Vihari was probably lbw beaten for pace on 0 as well but wasn't given.

Edited by rkt.india