Deodhar trophy- India A, India B and India C

On 11/2/2019 at 1:27 PM, Forward Defence said:

BCCI must set up a calibration agency for speed guns. Given the fact that speeds have become such a crucial criterion for international success it is unacceptable to have inconsistent speed readings.

i had spoken about it at length....

get the pace bowler to bowl 12 balls continuously , allow 2 extra's via No balls/wide balls and ask them to bowl at full throttle- means if any bowler bowls 3 , he is REJECTED as he is not ready, has no control even if he is the fastest.

These bowlers will bowl all the 12 balls at full pace, get an average and Note that as average Pace. if average Pace is less then 137K - he is not international class.

All the bowlers who average More can be trained hard and then improve their Pace , accuracy and Skills( like swing and Slow Bowling). First develop your core Skill- that is Fast bowling then develop your secondary Skill- Swing ,Slow bowling and Variations. 

I see many KHICHDI type Pacers now, who bowl variations so much that they have forgotten Pace bowling. MR Arun has to focus hard, i am in no way saying that arun is not doing a good job.

but he has to get it across these pacers head to be first 137K+ on average else forget International cricket.