Can we try Surya kumar yadav before T20WC ?

15 minutes ago, maniac said:

SKY is ok for IPL. Not international standard.

didnt u also thought smith, taylor, stokes are best t20 player going around the world and of more value then russell till u realised their record sux in international t20. Stokes had sucked in last 2 ipl and no one even buys taylor 

So no ones assumptions are 100% u wnt knw unless u try. This is the biggest problem with most fans they want change but they dont want accept something new 

48 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Nope i dnt remember anyone worse then him 

So you are saying likes of Devang Gandhi, Somsunder, etc were better than Rayudu.

Tough to take your analysis seriously if that’s what you think about a guy who averages in the mid 40s and has quiet a few 100s.

As far as minnows go, you bash what is in front of you, should we remove those records for every player?

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

So you are saying likes of Devang Gandhi, Somsunder, etc were better than Rayudu.

I said among the ones i have seen

I didnt see those 2 bat , m sure there wud be a few in 90s but post 2000s i dnt remember many as bad as him against pace . 

As far as minnows go, you bash what is in front of you, should we remove those records for every player?

so he didnt play against aussies n failed against them ???

Didnt the same guy when he faced rabadda that to indian condition was beaten on his pace on a full toss

Same zimb against he scored , those same bowlers were squaring up ....just lacked quality to be persistance

Even against england in australia he was dancing to pace of woakes

Before WC in IPL he was beaten for pace by behenrdoff out of all 

Number dont matter in that case when such are the issues

If he was that good na he wont have been dumped twice by 2 diff captain before WC n both had faith in him to 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I said among the ones i have seen

I didnt see those 2 bat , m sure there wud be a few in 90s but post 2000s i dnt remember many as bad as him against pace . 

so he didnt play against aussies n failed against them ???

Didnt the same guy when he faced rabadda that to indian condition was beaten on his pace on a full toss

Same zimb against he scored , those same bowlers were squaring up ....just lacked quality to be persistance

Even against england in australia he was dancing to pace of woakes

Before WC in IPL he was beaten for pace by behenrdoff out of all 

Number dont matter in that case when such are the issues

If he was that good na he wont have been dumped twice by 2 diff captain before WC n both had faith in him to 

In 2019 dropping him was criticIzed by every expert out there 

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

In 2019 dropping him was criticIzed by every expert out there 

same expert thought he was next tendulkar

Someone shud ask those experts this guy wasnt even in form and he cant play pace n bounce, his s/r is  79 even dhoni in his decline had s/r of 82 in 2019. 

Most of them started opening mouth after Wc coz in hindsight it always easy to say when most of them were same guys who were doubting his place when he failed in Aus, home series against aus and IPL

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 hour ago, Sooda said:

That Pandey and even Iyer made it to the T20I squad ahead of him is a travesty

Vestigal baked-in bias in favor of "technical batting" vs innovation.  SKY's prime time was probably a couple of years ago, its the luck of the draw that he didn't get a shot at a T20 slot, but it is the norm in a country like India, with the number of players we have to pick from.

17 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

Iyer can at least tonk the spinners out of the park. Pandey is a pure BS

Pandey clearly won the 4th or last t20 i against Australia.. one player who can hit from word go.. nobody elese other than pandya can do that..

5 hours ago, Sooda said:

1 hour ago, neel roy said:

Pandey clearly won the 4th or last t20 i against Australia.. one player who can hit from word go.. nobody elese other than pandya can do that..

1 hour ago, Vk1 said:

Iyer can at least tonk the spinners out of the park. Pandey is a pure BS

Dont worry he wont compete with pandey or iyer , i hope he doesnt 

he is 5-7 number player so he shud compete with pant n DK and if anyone feel they are keeper well reminder KL is the keeper now 

14 hours ago, Sooda said:

Agree with Pandey but Iyer should be in both ODI and T20I teams. He might not be as good in T20 as 50-overs but it's not like he's horrible either. Unlike Rayudu/Pandey types, he goes on the attack and isn't content with just knocking it around for 1s and 2s.

Suryakumar Yadav can be slotted in at No. 6.