Congrats on the century in Australia

sandeep

On 11/22/2019 at 8:47 PM, vayuu1 said:

Bhai don't think it's right to criticize him too much wrong in his life, losing mother, can't imagine the trauma he must have been going through, so give the poor kid a break. 

Age cheats are still cheats though and they often go over younger players by faking their ages. A 18, 19 year old playing U-16 will be way stronger and mature than genuine 16 year olds and will dominate. Age cheats are not called out enough

On 11/22/2019 at 10:45 PM, express bowling said:

Aren't you the guy searching for his real age and posting in another thread ?   

Searching is different,but i didn't mocked him based on performance especially,considering what has gone through in  his Life,he is being criticized for forging his age,but don't think any sane person,will criticize someone going for runs in his first match, especially in the scenario that is going around him.

3 hours ago, New guy said:

Age cheats are still cheats though and they often go over younger players by faking their ages. A 18, 19 year old playing U-16 will be way stronger and mature than genuine 16 year olds and will dominate. Age cheats are not called out enough

Nobody is denying that,age cheat should be called out like kalra was called out,but  not for this performance.

4 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Searching is different,but i didn't mocked him based on performance especially,considering what has gone through in  his Life,he is being criticized for forging his age,but don't think any sane person,will criticize someone going for runs in his first match, especially in the scenario that is going around him.

Where have I criticized Naseem's performance ?  He bowled really well for a rookie debutant and I think he is the best pace talent to emerge from Pakistan in this decade.

But fun will be made of anyone fudging their age a lot.

Your post seems more like a holier than thou attempt to me.