Young upcoming fast bowlers thread.

rkt.india

some of us experts should get on a video call and kind of create a few video's on some of these fast bowlers. talk about fast bowlers attracts very heavy views and I am quite sure that if 3 or 4 of us come over and create a video- it could cross 10 Lakh viewers and we could even get some revenue.

we could rotate the experts and share this revenue among the key cricket fans out here who would contribute in the video. 

we can record a TEAM'smeeting and Post it in INDIANCRICKETFANS channels in all social media sites n youtube too

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Kamlesh Nagarkoti 

This year he has been fit and played regularly, hope he uses this experience and do well in IPL to get noticed.

He is someone whom I back can even challenge Umran in terms of pure pace...hitting 149k at the tender age of 18 isn't something you see often.

1 hour ago, singhvivek141 said:

This year he has been fit and played regularly, hope he uses this experience and do well in IPL to get noticed.

He is someone whom I back can even challenge Umran in terms of pure pace...hitting 149k at the tender age of 18 isn't something you see often.

It's about self confidence on his abilities. He should look to bowl as quick possible at this point.