Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

On 12/11/2019 at 9:17 PM, Gollum said:

Kerala...what do these SOBs have to do with illegal migrants from those 3 countries? 

ELg6N6LVUAE0saR.jpg

I am not fully convinced about the threat of radical Islam looming large over Kerala. I was in Kerala a few months back and I saw Hindus and Muslims at total peace with each other - even in a place like Kodungallur. Keralites’ prime identity is Kerala and Malayalam, and not religion. The society is too well informed and educated to fall prey to radical Islam or hatred based on religion, to any significant extent. And Modi knows that  -  check out his speeches in Kerala!!

4 hours ago, motomaverick said:

I am not fully convinced about the threat of radical Islam looming large over Kerala. I was in Kerala a few months back and I saw Hindus and Muslims at total peace with each other - even in a place like Kodungallur. Keralites’ prime identity is Kerala and Malayalam, and not religion. The society is too well informed and educated to fall prey to radical Islam or hatred based on religion, to any significant extent. And Modi knows that  -  check out his speeches in Kerala!!

Jamia, Osmania, JNU, AMU, Jadavpur (many are sensible but can't deny the presence of Urban Naxals), Darul Uloom Deoband....Home Min and HRD should come together and bring these places under control. 

Edited by Gollum

Deoband

Aligarh

Hyderabad

Delhi

Gulbarga

Kerala etc

Organized protests after Friday prayers, mosques mobilized large crowds. 

Worst hit are Assam and Bengal, violent protests almost exclusively by peacefuls. In Assam temples have been vandalized, kafir women targeted, shops burnt. In Bengal train coaches damaged, one railway station burnt, railway crossings set on fire etc. Public property which belongs to us taxpayers, all down the drain. 

@mishra right about Assam, violence done by AIUDF (Islamist party for Bangladeshi Muslims in the state) cadre and friends. 

Edited by Gollum

5 hours ago, Laaloo said:

You would think when you offer prayers, you would find some time to introspect. These guys organize protests after praying. I have no words :facepalm:

Difference in culture, in Friday mosque sermons maybe this is what is taught. See what happens in Kashmir, mosques there mobilize people to do stone pelting, use their loudspeakers to help jihadis escape our forces, motivate youngsters to take up arms.....

Asaduddin Owaisi denies persecution of Hindus and other minorities in Islamic nations

‘Liberals’ who have suddenly discovered their love for Ahmadiyyas were silent when Asaduddin Owaisi was oppressing them

The Muslims in India have shown enough inclinations that their opinions of the Ahmadiyya community are not at all different from their counterparts in Pakistan.

Wow, so Ahmadis have been tortured by Indian Muslims as well. Many would like us to believe that Indian Muslims aren't like Pakistanis :phehe:

But Ahmadis can stay in Pak....

Ahmadiyyas were at the forefront of creation of Pakistan, an Ahmadiyya Unit fought against India in Kashmir in 1947-48

While the persecution of the community is tragic, it is indeed an internal problem of the Islamic community. With respect to the Ahmadiyya community in Pakistan, a fact that is lesser known is that the community was at the forefront of the creation of Pakistan.

Indian Union Muslim League represented by Kapil Sibal moves SC against Citizenship Amendment Bill, seek to declare it ‘illegal’

TMC’s Mahua Moitra rushes to SC against Citizenship Amendment Act, SC refuses urgent hearing

Nobody cares about NE culture, all are in the race to capture the M votebank. So many lies spread by the cabal...

Edited by Gollum