Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

3 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

Secularism at its peak in bengal.

I predict a civil war starting in India in the next 10/15 years. It will be Hindus vs Muslims the way it is going. The last 50 years congress subdued the Hindu voice to make us accept this so called one way secularism and hindu muslim bhai bhai natak. Not anymore.

The proverb is apt here: Loha hi ek Lohe ko kaat sakta hai. 

On 12/16/2019 at 6:58 AM, sergio04 said:

Posting the full video of the iconic photo that liberandus are making it viral, including the like of BDutt.. They are targetting the male individual because he must have done something. He is hiding behind women/girls, but ek do lapha to pad hi gaya. Mazaa Aa Gya. Just before they beat him, you can see a policeman bleeding either by a stone or somebody hit the police. Hence, they are insisting on beating him the only male. Showing a lot of restraint not to hit girls. If there were nobody around, in such cases, Police will do lathi charge without looking at who they are hitting. I have experienced it first hand. During section 144, we went out to eat, Police came and thrashed all of us without caring who was being hit. I think it becomes vital to control the situation. It must be in theior manuals.

Edited by coffee_rules

Now, before you read the story, You should know that Mau is one of UPs most notorious Muslim district. Aligarh and Old Delhi are like Baby Penguins when compared to peacefuls in that area. I can guarnatee, even the libtards will shiver walking down the streets.

Its going to be a testing next 48 hours for UP Police and Yogi

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/lucknow/anti-caa-protest-19-arrested-over-violence-in-ups-mau/articleshow/72844156.cms

https://www.news18.com/news/india/15-vehicles-torched-in-ups-mau-during-anti-citizenship-act-stir-cops-use-tear-gas-fire-in-air-2426375.html

Bullets are only for Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, even Naxal supporters like we saw in Tuticorin. Even if Muslims burn the country to the ground we are expected to show restraint.

Gentle reminder, not 1 bullet has been fired at the terrorists in Bengal by a govt which gunned down 12 Gorkha protestors 2 years back. 

Edited by Gollum