3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India at Cuttack, Dec 22 2019 01:30 PM IST

tweaker

6 minutes ago, raki05 said:

He just played his debut odi out of all fast bowlers including both teams he was the best and if you think revolutionary bhuvi whom no name players like sarfraz Khan carted like anything would have been better than these guys than good luck to you.

I don't hv issue with saini stand alone.. i hv issues with evry khaleels, sirajs, thakurs, shamis, bhuvis, sainis et al.... Who are failing horribly in death overs in limited over cricket to compliment bumrah...

at age of 27.. u don't need a work in progress even after years of domestic cricket nd international exposure of IPL.. if u accept this mediocrity then im afraid.. this mediocrity will be a norm..we will still be clinging to same rhetorics of young & improving nd bumrah will just be a one of bowler (quality bowler) 

Sans bumrah.. our bowling reminds me of late 90's sachin one manship.. earlier it was sachin or bust.. now it is bumrah or bust..

kohli with his fitness & work ethics is a role model.. for young guys to follow.. the same is reflected in bumrah.. & he shouldn't be a one of fast bowlers to emerge through ranks.. we need more Bumrahs or Atleast bowlers who are  working hard in net to develop & amend.

Just now, Amit228 said:

I wonder if kohli gets out now.. then how this chase will pan out.. our middle order has been riding on top order's run for pretty long time.. it will be a test for middle order worth watching.. 

I want him to get out. Don’t care about winning this meaningless  game or series anyways 

Just now, maniac said:

I want him to get out. Don’t care about winning this meaningless  game or series anyways 

The loss will do more good than a win.. heads need to role.. u can't carry forward with jadhavs & jaddus in ur team..

Jadhav is playing due to his part time bowling option.. however he didn't even bowled today.. certainly he is not the ideal no 6 batsman.. if he is purely playing as a batsman..

Just now, Amit228 said:

The loss will do more good than a win.. heads need to role.. u can't carry forward with jadhavs & jaddus in ur team..

Jadhav is playing due to his part time bowling option.. however he didn't even bowled today.. certainly he is not the ideal no 6 batsman.. if he is purely playing as a batsman..

Can’t field can’t bowl can only Can play in certain situations. Useless player