Match Thread : India vs SL 3rd T20, Pune

5 minutes ago, Param Mastishk Pheeka said:

Glad to help you jog your memory :-).  He played another boss innings in the 3rd match of the same series.  We lost the match, but wrapped up the series and Kedar Jadhav was MOS.  

Credit where credit is due.  He got injured, lost his touch, and declined quite a bit, but to say that Thakur's contribution today was better than anything you've seen from KJ was a bit OTT.  

I was saying that more in terms of finishing ability. 

Just now, Mariyam said:

Of course!

Did you not watch his innings?

Yes, I mean permanent place in side...imo looks better than dhawan, pandey, Iyer etc. Although his role is different as pure basher at the end....

Also, he can do it and has done it in pressure situation...in world cup such clutch players are important...

I think we have him as regular batsman in 11 and part-time bowler. 

??

14 minutes ago, Norman said:

Time for Shardul to be inducted into the elite club of Indian phaasht bowling all-rounders joining Hardik Pandya, Shivam Dube, Vijay Shankar and Virat Kohli. :hatsoff:

We have paid little attention to this kind of player. Someone who is not your premier bowler but can bowl 80% of overs on most days and has the ability to hit sixes of fast bowlers consistently. Most teams have always had this type of player. Can't be called an all-arounder but does play that kind of role in some amounts.